Do you guys play any chastity games with your KH?

Living the real life under lock and key
beheld

Do you guys play any chastity games with your KH?

Post by beheld »

My key holder unlocks me pretty regularly and uses me for her enjoyment. She enjoys PIV and I'm rarely locked for more than a couple of days. To spice things up a little, we decided to play a game. She can't unlock me until she's had at least 7 orgasms. Multiples don't count as more than 1. If she unlocks me before 7, I win and I get to finish with or without permission. If she makes it to 7, then she wins and gets to decide when to unlock me and when I get to finish. So far it's been a fun game and I'm enjoying teasing her a little while she's teases me alot. It's been so much fun, I thought I'd see if there were any of you out there that play similar games. What kind of fun challenges do you and your KH play?
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Re: Do you guys play any chastity games with your KH?

Post by Chastelaxbro »

It sounds like you both are having a wonderful time :) I haven't played any games, no. But it could be fun. I'd be interested to know what other games people play. I'm excited to hear what everyone else says, lots of potential here.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I read a tumblr post in which a Mistress described how her sub was made to give her 1000 orgasms before he was allowed one. Luckily she did count multiples as more than one! It took him ten months if I remember correctly.

I have a less orgamsic (but no less wonderful) Mistress. I have worked out the same amount of orgasms would take me something in the region of 8 years to achieve.

I won't be suggesting we do this game anytime soon!
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

1,000 orgasms in 10 months? That's a hundred a month, more than 3 a day, every day...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

TwistedMister wrote:1,000 orgasms in 10 months? That's a hundred a month, more than 3 a day, every day...
Maybe she counted multiples as 50 :twisted:
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

TwistedMister wrote:1,000 orgasms in 10 months? That's a hundred a month, more than 3 a day, every day...
Possible with a "orgasmic" woman, my wife a KH usually orgasms 3-4 times during PIV, then another time with her vibrator, and through oral servitude either vaginally or when I lick her ass (she orgasms anally too), so technically she'd be a 1000 orgasm candidate BUT.... Life gets in the way, and orgasms and PIV is usually relegated to weekends or "play-time" after the hot-tub...

Therefore 1'000 is not her number!!!!... More like max 10 X per weekend X 52 weeks = 520 glorious orgasms for her = 1 X for me on New Year's Eve ... :D sounds about right...
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: May 1st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Betterthansmith »

Jasmic68 wrote:I have a less orgamsic (but no less wonderful) Mistress. I have worked out the same amount of orgasms would take me something in the region of 8 years to achieve.
I did some math - 27 years.
0 x