Wait to be told to Lock Up or Just do it anyway.

Living the real life under lock and key
Jasmic68

Re: Wait to be told to Lock Up or Just do it anyway.

Post by Jasmic68 »

Reading this thread reminds me how much my Wife holding the key means to me and how much the control this gives her is linked to my feelings. Hearing how your decisions are controlled or not has made me really horny!

My own experience is that my Wife releases me for hygiene purposes fairly regularly as I am wearing a Holy Trainer. I put the device on but she ALWAYS applies the lock. I almost always put the device back on in her presence, and usually I just ask her does she want me locked up before she leaves the room if she has not already told me to.

Saying that I think the idea of a visual code such as where she puts the key or how she puts it is a really good idea.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

After four plus years for us, It's sort of an expected routine where after a weekend , day or nite of fun, the key is sitting on the rolling butcher block in our kitchen the next morning. When I look again after she comes down to get her hug'n kiss (often with a crotch grab'n check) and get her lunch snacks packed and set her work bag on the block, it's gone! Although, I have thought about leaving the lock and key there with the cage on and held with a twisty or something and say "why don't we have you do the honors from now on", Perhaps Monday, assuming it even comes off this weekend. Friday nights fun was with me caged :?
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Its really hard to know what to do especially when chastity is new. What I want is for her to tell me what to do, often times she doesn't. So then I suggested that whenever we're done paying I should go back in my device. She said "okay" but to me seemed indifferent. So I took that as okay whatever and I rebelled a bit. After we'd have sex or she'd give me some sort of release I wouldn't put my device on for a day or two and see if she'd say anything. I usually ended up masturbating a couple of times during that time period before it went back on. Then sometimes when I was out for a couple days she would randomly grope me and seemed surprised that I wasn't wearing my device and even disappointed. I also found the longer I was out the less I wanted to go back in. (Fast forward) I was very ill around the first of the year for a few days and just took my device off without permission, I never heard anything about it so I assume that was okay. When I was better I didn't put it back on. After a few more days my KH felt my crotch and realized I wasn't wearing it, she was surprised and dissatisfied. I mumbled some excuse about needing a little break. She came right back saying "you're the one that wanted this". I just looked at her and said you're right and I immediately put it on (I pretty much assume chastity is a life long thing for us now). It took me a couple of days before I felt happy to be in my device again but once I was there I was right as rain. Fast forward a couple of weeks i was at work. My KH texted me and told me to come home on my lunch break because she wanted sex. I complied and took my lunch as soon as I could. When I got home I was told to strip and my KH got the bed ready. We both got in and started making out then she gave me the key to take my device off. I did and then proceeded to get the best blowjob I'd ever received in my life. She made me shoot a ton of my cum all over myself too, god damn it was hot. She wiped me off and laid back down next to me and then I made her orgasm very hard. Immediately afterwards I put my device back on and went back to work. There was something about having the device back on right away that made me instantly horny for my KH again and wanting more. So from that point on, unless she tells me otherwise I will always put my device back on right after we play, for me I think it's the best thing. Sorry for this being so long winded I hope this helps.
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Typically on Sunday night, my g/f will remove my Rikers tube for a through cleaning. After cleaning she will either tell me to lock up immediately or stay unlocked until bedtime.

I kind of screwed myself last Sunday. She told me to stay unlocked after my shower and lock up before bedtime. All week long I had wanted to try the next smallest ring size so since I was free, I took the opportunity for a test fit. I slipped on the ring then installed the tube and safety cap and showed it to my g/f. She asked how the tighter ring felt, I told her it felt great. She said good, then grabbed the lock, put it on the device and closed it! She said, I told you stay unlocked, but I guess you don't want to cum tonight! Maybe next Sunday. Arrr! :o
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
warwick

Post by warwick »

I am usually let out on Fridays for cleaning and left unlocked for the weekend. on sunday nights I would put the ring and cage on and wife would put the lock back on ( she always puts the lock on). a few weeks ago she started to say she was surprised that I wasn't looking for more fun from her. so lately I've just asked her if she wants me to get back in sometimes she will end up giving me an extra day or so.
0 x