The lock fell off. And then...

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

The lock fell off. And then...

Post by attentive_husband »

Ok so I'm walking with my family and it suddenly feels like it's coming off. I do a check through my pocket and the base ring is correct. But it keeps feeling wrong. So I say I need to use the bathroom and we head towards one.

It starts feeling like it's on the edge of coming off, but the base ring still feels right. I'm getting more and more worried. I hit the point where I'm around the corner by the bathroom, thank god where no one can see me, and I feel it fall down my leg.

I reach down to grab it and... I't's just the cage. When my wife locked it - she apparently didn't click the lock fully shut. So the base ring was fine and the cage was off. And because that hadn't occurred to me, I couldn't figure out what was going on.

Could have been very very embarrassing. Fortunately it ended up just being funny. And I was out for the night!
0 x
knighterrant

Re: The lock fell off. And then...

Post by knighterrant »

You drew the get out of jail free card.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, I had the main ring of a CB3k break while I was at work. Of course there was a bunch of people around. It was...interesting...trying to get across 100 feet of warehouse to the bathroom, wondering when/if bits and pieces were going to start falling out of my pantsleg.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Oh no! That's my worst nightmare! Sometimes when no one is looking, I put my hand down there just to check on things. :lol:
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Been there and done that. Before I found my current ring size, I had the whole thing fall off and slide down my pants at while being seated at a dinner party. I feigned a loose shoe lace followed by a need to use the restroom before sitting down to dinner. People do not pay much attention to others.
0 x