Unlocked

Living the real life under lock and key
Wife_and_keyholder

Unlocked

Post by Wife_and_keyholder »

My husband had to go into hospital for a routine op so I agreed and gave him the key to unlock his cage.

It was only an overnighter and when I came home the following night he was actually fast asleep in bed. The next day rolled into the next day but he had changed! Yes his attitude was not very good! Answering me back and coming home late from work!
I finally clicked after a week that he was still unlocked! So I asked him if he had put it back on (I knew the answer) and he replied that he will but it i sore! Sore? Why is it sore? Show me! He did and it was sore! He had been masturbating! That explained his attitude and his after work drinks!
I asked is he preferred being unlocked? No he said! I then told him ignorant he had become and plain rude!

Pleased to report that he is now back to his 'old' self and is home on time and back to giving me all the attention!
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: Unlocked

Post by Shepherdsflock »

It's better for both the husband and wife. My wife knows I behave better when I'm locked, and I know she gives me more attention when I'm locked. But yes, you need to keep him from masturbating. Our relationship has improved immensely since I stopped masturbating.

You need to make it clear to him that his sexual passion is for you and only you. Since my wife has been leaving me locked even when we make love and has seen that my enthusiasm is still just as strong, she relishes in the knowledge that my passion and desire is only for her, not just using her to get an orgasm.

She no longer feels used. Now she really feels loved and for the first time in our 7 year marriage we have a very active and happy sex life. Now that I am adjusting to life without orgasms, I am much happier and my wife is too.
0 x
Caged55

Re: Unlocked

Post by Caged55 »

Shepherdsflock wrote:It's better for both the husband and wife. My wife knows I behave better when I'm locked, and I know she gives me more attention when I'm locked. But yes, you need to keep him from masturbating. Our relationship has improved immensely since I stopped masturbating.
+1... since my wife keeps me locked 24/7, and days "out" are just that a day out, but locked at night, and stopping any form of un-supervised masturbation has had a huge positive effect. I never realized solo-masturbation and even orgasms had such a huge effect, with orgasm denial and enforced 24/7 chastity with release only on her terms, made a difference and we have a better marrriage than ever before, and focusiing on her needs, pleasure first ... puts Happy Wife = Happy Life in a completely new perspective...

Even I can see a difference in my moods and how I speak to my wife when not in chastity, even post-orgasm, no wonder she is enforcing chastity, and knowing that I will be locked every night even after a "rare" day "out" is comforting... :)
0 x