Room to grow?

Living the real life under lock and key
Veganpunk

Room to grow?

Post by Veganpunk »

I've read a lot of posts on this board, and have seen conflicting opinions on this. I will be purchasing a custom contender soon and need some advice. I see a lot of posts where people say to go small with the cage size. You want the cage to hug you, no room to grow. That is the most comfortable way. But I've also seen posts where people have said the erection has to go somewhere, and there is no stopping it.

My concern is this. I'm currently in a cb6000s and when flaccid I don't fill the cage. Now when I go to a smaller base ring which allows the cage to not move at all, it hurts when I get an erection. Not the balls, the penis. So I've gone back up a ring size and everything is fine. When I get hard the cage and ring push way away from me giving me room to grow. This is comfortable for the most part.

My concern is if I get a cage that is "sized correctly" will it physically hurt my penis when I have an erection?
Sorry for any errors in this post?, typing from a cellphone.
0 x
all41

Re: Room to grow?

Post by all41 »

I have mine fitting like a glove. I took the cold (smallest) and normal everyday size and split the difference.
It was 1/4 inch difference for me

my bace ring is 1/2 inch larger than my cage with a 1/4 gap. It don't move with an erection and I don't flop around in the cage during the rest of the day. I have a MM pet trap 1 7/8 ring oval 1 3/8 cage by 2 1/2 length
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Cool. So when you get excited your cage stays in place, and nothing hurts? I would have pain at the base of my penis, and at the head. I was wondering if it was due to getting half erect in the cage. So what your saying is no room to grow at all is painless for the most part?
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

I have a Contender and I still get pain around the base ring from nocturnal erections and teasing, but not in the shaft or head. The shaft and head bulge out a bit, but that's about it. No pain, strangely enough. The part between the balls and the body does swell, which pushes the ring against the balls, thus the pain. All of this is bearable and much more manageable compared to my Chinese cages.I doubt any adjustments will make any difference for me.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Thanks for the feedback guys. I just want to make sure I get the measurements right. Every once of common sense in my brain is saying to go a little bigger, but most say to go with exact size. Anyways, thanks again.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Been here (and a few other places) for 5+ years and I don't believe I have ever read anyone saying "gee, I wish I ordered it a little bit longer"

I have said it before and I'll say it again, you need to "stifle the stiffy". Half an erection is no good. It's all or nothing. There will be some discomfort as you are aroused but it should be manageable.

Good luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I prefer smaller the better. Less room for things to move and get stuck or pinched. Makes urination easier. For erections I don't really notice much pain on the actual penis when in a smaller cage, but it does cause a soreness like blue balls in the abdomen. I'm thinking of getting the slightly larger ring to see if that aliviates the problem some but overall go as small as you can without pain.
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

i'm also in a contender. mine also fits like a glove. agreed with all other posters, you do not want any room to grow. that is the best way to stay comfortable at all times
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My experience is very similar to locked4her55 and warwick. With no room to grow, I very much enjoy the stifling of the stiffy sensation.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Thanks to all. I'll go for the correct size, and stop it in its tracks.
0 x