New to this.

Living the real life under lock and key
DLW994

New to this.

Post by DLW994 »

Hi, me and my gf are looking at starting to introduce male chastity to our relationship. We have played with it before, ive been locked up for up to 8 days.

We tend to keep it out side of work for professional reasons. I amlocked up again as soon as im home.

We are looking at keeping me locked up for longer periods and are after advice on good places to start, locked up period, how often teases, any sort of releases during it.

My gf enjoys making me ache and having the control this brings, so maybe some advice on how to enhance thus area?

Thank you for any replys :D
0 x
GehorsamEr55

Re: New to this.

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

If you are unlocked while working, it will not function. you will wank on the toilet or in your car. chastity means locked 24/7.Only then your kh has the real control over your orgasmns. And you shouldn't think how often you may get release, you should better think how many orgasmns your kh needs to be satisfied. Be aware of a surprise.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

GehorsamEr55 wrote:If you are unlocked while working, it will not function. you will wank on the toilet or in your car. chastity means locked 24/7.
Seriously? Are you saying that you have so little self control that you're willing to rub one out in your office bathroom or in your car? Can I get a job at your place? I'd love to have that kind of uninterrupted free time.

Chastity doesn't "mean" anything except what your partner and you have decided. I used to spend most of my time locked up, now I hardly ever do. Yet somehow I manage not to wank while driving home. Other guys will have similar experiences.

Stop with the idea that there's only one right way to do this. It's just supposed to be fun. It's a way to enjoy a little sexual fun together. Stop trying to set records, or follow somebody else's pattern. Sheesh. :roll:
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I agree with Tom, but am curious why you wouldn't want to be locked when at work, as well. It's never been an issue for me.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

GehorsamEr55 wrote:...you shouldn't...
Psst, maybe you shouldn't tell other people what they should or shouldn't do. There are no "musts" to chastity, each couple is different. Each person's needs are different. Your fantasy isn't necessarily anyone's reality.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Aarkey wrote:Psst, maybe you shouldn't tell other people what they should or shouldn't do. There are no "musts" to chastity, each couple is different. Each person's needs are different. Your fantasy isn't necessarily anyone's reality.
Tom Allen wrote:Stop with the idea that there's only one right way to do this. It's just supposed to be fun. It's a way to enjoy a little sexual fun together. Stop trying to set records, or follow somebody else's pattern. Sheesh. :roll:
+1 on both
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

DLW994 wrote:... advice on how to enhance thus area?

Thank you for any replys :D
Leaving the flames of the right and wrong way behind, the question is reasonable. How does one proceed in growing chastity? Essentially that is what DLW994 asks.

Communicate. She needs to know what you want, if it is a long lock up, what she likely wants to understand is how it makes you feel from an emotional perspective. It's not just a number of days, it's a feeling you seek. You can't communicate too much. In fact lock up in a way, forces communications, it's part of the beauty of it. You are on the right track and there are many formulas, but one you two can put together in an intimate communication will be most fulfilling.

Good luck...
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

knighterrant wrote:Leaving the flames of the right and wrong way behind, the question is reasonable... You are on the right track and there are many formulas, but one you two can put together in an intimate communication will be most fulfilling.
Kudos on bringing the OP's original question back to light. I got distracted.

DLW994 wrote:We are looking at keeping me locked up for longer periods and are after advice on good places to start, locked up period, how often teases, any sort of releases during it.
As knighterrant mentioned, communication is the key. We are all different, and what works well for some people, might crash and burn another couple. Try things, explore, and talk about it. See what works for her, see what works for you. Be honest and patient with the process. Far too often I think many of us come with some heavy duty fantasy based ideas about how it should work. And reality sometimes isn't compatible with it.

With that said, there are lots of great folks here on the forums, and lots of great ideas about what works for them.

For me personally, I enjoy being used sexually both giving my KH pleasure by hands and mouth, but also being numbed up and then wearing either condoms (don't want to get her numb too!) or a penis sheath/extender.

I can't go in denial for as long as some men here b/c blueball pain becomes genuinely significant for me, but accepting that and using ruined orgasms or milking allow the experience of denial and control to continue, even if the purest sense of "no orgasms" doesn't.

Have fun with it, and encourage her to come here too - I believe there is a women's only section of this forum so she can exchange ideas with other ladies w/o pressure or prying eyes from the boys here.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon