Most surprising thing your KH has done

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Just curious if anyone wanted to share any stories or events where they were completely taken by surprise by something their KH did. As my KH and I are still relatively new to this, I've seen a few things here and there where she surprises me with something she does. For example, a week or so ago while we were playing in bed she forbade me to touch her or do anything to her while she was playing with my cock and she sounded quite stern and smacked me when I tested the waters. I know that doesn't sound big but it's probably the most dominant thing she's done to date and I hope there's more where that came from. Feel free to share your stories.
Last edited by Lockedwithlove on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: Most surprising thing your KH has done

Post by sherulestherooster »

I've probably posted about this before, but the most surprising thing she did was created a "chastity scavenger hunt". We used to always lock me up when my wife went out for "ladies nights". This one time, I was locked while she was partying at a bar with girlfriends. She texted me various "instructions" during the night. As she was getting ready to leave, she'd give some sort of a vague hint as to where the next clue was. They weren't super easy clues, either. She was on her way home, and stated assertively that if I didn't figure out the last clue, which was the location of the key so that I unlock myself before she got home, I would remain locked for the night.

If you've seen the film "Dirty Harry", it was kind of like that - Harry had to hustle to various payphones for the next clue.

Fortunately, I did find the key, which was safety-pineed to the pillow.

What a deviously creative keyholder!
0 x
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Wow sherulestherooster, that's a seriously great idea!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Most surprising thing...two come to mind right off...first one was when she sat on my face after making me cum inside her, totally out of the blue and I had no clue that she could come up with something that nasty, or that she would actually follow through with it after threatening to. I've written about it before so I won't bother describing the details again.

Second thing- I was licking her, hands cuffed behind my back...she started fucking herself with a large, very realistic dildo, telling me to watch while her 'boyfriend' fucked her. After a bit, she pulled it out, turned it around and shoved it in my mouth and told me to clean her juices off of it...I was so surprised (stunned) that I didn't react immediately and it was in my mouth before I even thought of protesting and she was fucking my face with it. What was most surprising about it, is that she has always claimed to have no interest in seeing any m-m play, but she did this and it seemed to really turn her on.

Neither event was discussed beforehand and both were without any sort of prompting or suggestion from me. I hadn't thought her capable of even *thinking up* either one, let alone doing them.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Little boy

Post by Little boy »

Like the storie my wife made me stor after work to by pink underwear and come home wearing them was so exited
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Not surprising, but shocking!
On the night of November 1, 2014, my wife chained my hands, legs to four sides of the bed and blind folded me
I thought it was a usual play
I never imagined what was she up to
I could hear my lock being removed
However what happened next was shocking
She inserted a thick steel wire in the lock post hole, bent it with pliers and sealed the lock post with adhesive / super glue
She made me stay chained & blind folded for the next hour or so till the adhesive was set
Since then I am locked permanently, pleasuring my wife with oral sex as she wanted
She has no plans to allow me a release forever
If there is a medical emergency, the lock post will have to be cut with a grinding tool
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

There's some good posts on here I really hope this topic doesn't die, I'd like to her more stories like this!
0 x
Thomas Sub

Post by Thomas Sub »

I'm sure mine is a rank beginner event, but it happened this afternoon, and blew me away. Mostly because I am new to this and just didn't see it coming.

I went to her this morning, bringing groceries, picking up her laundry, etc. I stripped, and we got to work on a project we are creating.

Then she told me to come over "So I can see it." I knelt before her, on the couch. "I shaved," I told her. The thread here on shaving and advice from friends had gotten me over my hesitation, and this morning, I shaved my balls.

She must have liked what she saw because she pointed to the laptop and said: "We will finish this in bed." So off we went and then, after worship and foreplay, she told me to get on top of her. I was caged but eager as always, and feeling her push up into my cock was intense. I had never connected to anyone like that, the cage is only a month old, and other than some light play with a riding crop, we've been treating it like it's made of glass.

Not today. She grabbed me, and brought herself to orgasm by grinding her pussy against my caged cock. I have never felt anything like it! I love being her bitch and this was simply fireworks for me. The mix of vulnerability and truncated desire left me walking on clouds.

I could get used to this chastity stuff.
0 x
Current Device: Holy Trainer, Clear