Hair or Bare

Living the real life under lock and key
luckylocked

Re: Hair or Bare

Post by luckylocked »

I didn't shave for the first two weeks of the new HT2 Pink. Mrs K commented it was looking untidy. I went to shave and she said to leave a landing strip. So I am smooth except for a little landing strip down to the HT2. She saw it last night and commented on how cute it looks. Ramps up the submissiveness as when you look at it with the pink chastity it really doesn't look manly at all.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I am not permitted to shave.

She has stopped shaving because she said she did it for me, but since I would rather masturbate than please her, she stopped shaving once she locked me up.

She likes when the hairs get pulled from the rings ...
0 x
FrillyFrenchMaid

Post by FrillyFrenchMaid »

I shave with one of the Braun mobile shavers that are only about $30-40 if only because I havent yet suffered a cut or bleeding because the foil is unusually thick. I usually shave my private areas every 2-3 days with that, and use a razor for my legs and chest (because it's faster), so that by the end I am mostly hair free. If I use a razor on more delicate areas, I'll usually get bad rash and ingrown hairs no matter what I do to prevent or cure them.

Perhaps sometime in the future, when I am locked up for many days or weeks a time, I'll need to rethink how I manage my hair under/around the chastity device...
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

Shaved clean. My wife says either way is fine with her but she's clearly happier when I'm shaved. I prefer it that way too, it just feels better.
I use an electric beard trimmer on its shortest setting, then in the shower I clean it up with just one stroke of the razor over my skin. I rarely get red bumps and never ingrown hairs.
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

I also use a braun, however I shave everyday.

robby
0 x