Does one ever get used to caged morning erections?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

Does one ever get used to caged morning erections?

Post by Happily caged »

I used to just slip the penis out of my Jailbird at night while sleeping. Lately though, for whatever reason, I offered to have my penis locked into the cage by threading a small light padlock through a hole I have in my foreskin. Though she was initially hesitant to even have me locked long-distance, she seems more into it now ironically enough, and not only agreed, but asked that I do so, lock the keys in a breakable box, and ship her the keys to the box.
Done.
I'd orgotten about one thing though: caged morning erections. They disrupt my sleep. Will I ever get used to them?
Last edited by Happily caged on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Does one ever get used to caged morning erections?

Post by TwistedMister »

Hard to say ( 8-) ). With the next-to-smallest ring of the CB3000 (repaired with JB Weld after the hinge broke, slightly smaller and no irritation from the hinge rivet) I learned to sleep through most of them. The last one in the morning usually was enough to wake me (though I might have slept longer without it?).

I'm now in the smallest ring. I don't know how bad it will be or how long I will be able to stand it...guess I'll be finding out...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I started thinking about what I normally do when I have a problem with 'inflamation' ;)
I now have two packs in the freezer for tomorrow morning.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

5.30 on the dot for me pretty much. I just get up and go for a walk now. Mrs K likes that I am getting the exercise so for her the pain of a morning erection is all upside.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

An alarm clock.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

I am locked since November 2014 (read my post)
No release since then
As my mind realized that come-what-may I am not going to be released,
My nocturnal erections have subsided automatically
Now I get a comfortable 7 hours sleep without a single erection
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

TwistedMister wrote:I'm now in the smallest ring. I don't know how bad it will be or how long I will be able to stand it...guess I'll be finding out...
Well, that was a fail. 2:30AM, couldn't take the burning sensation any longer. Had to swap out for the next size up with the JB Welded ring. Slept OK after that.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

I always wake up with uncomfortable erections. Lately, my wife has been letting me unlock for sleeping and often on weekends when we're both home together. I'm not caged all the time anyway, but when she IS keeping me chaste, it's nice to sleep on the honor system.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

With me there is no end to my nocturnal erections. They happen almost every hour. I attribute it to me, legally, using testosterone injections.

What I found helps a lot with comfort ... my Wife permits me to change from my CB6000s that I wear all day an evening ... to my CB6000 for sleeping. She inspects the transfer every night and morning, so I don't get to do any touching or masturbating.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Hmmm... I was not expecting this. My foreskin was chafing and bruised this morning. I was debating whether to break the box open or just apply disinfectant ointment. I opted for the ointment, figuring it would heal over the next few days. Little did I expect that it would break. I felt a sudden release of my penis so went to the washroom to check only to find the small padlock that was threaded through the hole in my foreskin dangling freely from the cage and the penis equally free from that podlock.
What's done is done. I'll apply disinfectant ointment to the break every day until it is fully healed but will not bother breaking the box. First, it would require quite a bit of effort to break it open, and secondly it could be reused. It's a quality box. I also won't have her waste money resending the key to open the box. I'll just let the padlock dangle there for now until May and bring the box with me for her to unlock then.
That's my plan anyway unless someone has a better idea. Has anyone here ever experienced anything similar?
On the bright side, I don't have to worry about caged morning erections anymore and I've taken the circumcision work the physicians started in my infancy one step further towards completion I suppose.
0 x