Penis Shrinkage and Atrophy

Living the real life under lock and key
no early release

Re: Penis Shrinkage and Atrophy

Post by no early release »

Hi All
thanks once again, I think I can reassure my KH that she can lock me up and any shrinkage or lack of firm erection will be temporary - I'm pleased she may not be! I agree with the most recent post too, once released I am always far more ready to go than when uncaged. I live in a Looker 03 too as part of the lifestyle appeal is the no erections/no orgasms premise. The only way it seems to me to be guaranteed not able to withdraw is thru a PA lock. I usually have a 50mm main ring and have always been able to shuffle out of it (esp after a bath for instance) if not locked through my PA. It is sometimes difficult to hide my cage entirely as it is 105mm long, for instance when swimming etc and am acutely aware it may be detectable. Anyone else have this panic?
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
nebman

Post by nebman »

no early release wrote:Hi All
It is sometimes difficult to hide my cage entirely as it is 105mm long, for instance when swimming etc and am acutely aware it may be detectable. Anyone else have this panic?
I'm not quite sure how you are measuring your cage, but at 105mm it sounds pretty long if that doesn't include the gap and base ring. It could be more difficult to hide.

Sine I'm pretty new, each initial wearing in public was both a thrill and panic, especially when I ventured into work and social situations with people I know. I realized pretty quickly that I can sometimes identify aspects of the device when looking down at myself. After more analysis, I realized can also see aspects of my uncaged penis, and its not that different.

Occasionally, we all see something a bit odd in someone's crotch that catches our attention. I realized the other day that a guy wearing light colored sweat pants had a long down hanging bulge - probably a shower type cock, possibly commando, possibly in a cage! Who knows for sure. As long as nothing is too bizarre, most people probably don't put much thought into what they notice.

If you are swimming in a Speedo, no doubt folks will know something is different between your legs. But, if you are just getting the typical swim trunk cling exiting the water, and doing what a lot of guys do, the quick tug at the legs to get it to uncling, I think you will be the only one to notice.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

no early release wrote:It is sometimes difficult to hide my cage entirely as it is 105mm long, for instance when swimming etc and am acutely aware it may be detectable. Anyone else have this panic?
I don't know if I'd call it "panic", but, yeah, I often feel like there is no way that anyone can *not* see and know that my dick is locked in a cage...and often leave my shirt untucked in order to help hide it. On the conscious level, I *know* that it isn't really all that visible, but I still get that feeling that everyone can see and know.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
no early release

Hi
my cage was ordered and delivered at 105mm by Dietmar the 'down the side' measurement when flaccid. hence why my KH is hoping for some shrinkage I guess. not a boast by any means but a realisation that she struggles and would like me to suffer as well as reduce a bit. I simply cannot get into anything less than 105 otherwise there would have to be a fold!
It is a weird feeling the 'can they or can't they see my cage?" in public. My KH is very keen that only she knows and it is in our contract to remain so. it is sometimes difficult to stay totally discrete but is that part of the thrill?
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
inhercontrol

Post by inhercontrol »

I would guess that if you stay in a cage that is very constricting for loooong periods there is a potential for issues. The body is malleable and constriction does have effects.. ie... chinese foot binding and flat head wrappings. BUT... with some a proper fit that isnt toooo tight I would doubt there would be issues. I do wonder how the adage "use it or lose it" applies when it comes to erectile suppression, but so far it's an intensifier.
0 x
no early release

Intensifier like a lot of the posters on here i.e. firmer erections when released?Ultimately if i shrinks she doesn't care and if I can;t get stiff she will be pleased too.
0 x
Canarys Pet 77

Post by Canarys Pet 77 »

I do kegel exercises in my cage for about ten minutes per day for two reasons, 1) If I get a little aroused beforehand, which basically amounts to thinking about my wife's control over me, the kegels feel incredibly nice and erotic. 2) The kegels keep the penis in good shape and promote staying power. I wouldn't mind being forced to become sexually incompetent and serve as a clean-up- boy cuck-hub to my lady but it's the last thing she desires and we do have great sex.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Who knows. One person mentioned temporary shrinkage, but even he was in the minority and even for him it was only temporary. If you're satisfied with tempora r y, it might be worth finding out if you're among the lucky few.
0 x