Going down

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

Going down

Post by noid51 »

One of the side effects of being locked is my renewed interest and desire to go down on my wife. I've always enjoyed performing oral on her but since exploring chastity I feel like I could dine on her pussy 24 hours a day if she would let me. I'm sure it's a combination of being constantly horny and wanting to do anything I can to please her. She still prefers to orgasm with something in her but I hope to perfect my skills to where I can please her with only my tongue.
0 x
LockedUp24

Re: Going down

Post by LockedUp24 »

I hear ya noid51

Although ive always been a hungry wolf for my wifes parts and im lucky i get to do that 4 or more nights a week.....Im well fed.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I'm with you, noid. Going down on her is very satisfying for both of us. If we were limited to one sex act, that would be it - it's very intimate. Not sure why, but she sometimes refuses it. Either she is really horny and/or tired and wants to come fast, or (my suspicion) she feels unkempt down there. I think it also enhances the submission of being denied, since my cock is totally uninvolved.
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

My wife does not like to be penetrated with anything and has not for a few decades, so oral sex is our main thing. I enjoy it more than she does though as nothing can float her boat as well as her vibrator.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
nebman

Post by nebman »

I'm all for going down. Especially like it when she straddles my face and controls the action. Would that be going up? :lol:
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I am a big fan too. Somedays prefer it over PIV
0 x
CB6000
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

There is nothing more satisfying than giving my wife several powerful oral orgasms .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I am not a big fan of giving wife/kh oral unless in femdom role play or any time she has not permitted me an orgasm for at least a few days. Under both those conditions I eagerly provide all the oral she desires. Of course I am probably hoping it leads to an opportunity for me to have an orgasm but if I were using my brain I would realize that the one has little or nothing to do with the other.

If I fully satisfy her via oral why would she let me have an orgasm. But in the heat of the moment I am only trying to please the wife.
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

I just ordered a queening stool so I will be doing even more pussy eating
0 x