[KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: [KnownAsHerbert] New chapter

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I've got to go into work today, which is fine, but it will probably be a rather dull day, attending two meetings that have a tendency to drag. Never mind. It has to be done and it pays the bills. Probably a long day though and won't be home until 6pm at a guess.

Last night was not too bad at all but woke up at 4:30am with the usual. I suppose I'm getting used to it happening. I know to expect it at least. Emmi cuddled up to me, which made sure it wasn't going to subside and go away of course, and we ended up in a hot session with her moaning with delight and yelling out loudly as she came. We stayed cuddling as she recovered and relaxed. Her smile told me that she had enjoyed it and was contented and happy. I wish I could have come as well.

But work calls and I'm up, showered, dressed and had breakfast, and almost ready to go. If I get into the office early there's a chance I will get away a bit earlier this afternoon. Emmi carried out one of inspections yesterday and found no problems from the use of the Nub with the new ring. It looks like it's going to stay in place for the next week then and that is going to be a challenge, I know. It's going to distract me during those tedious meetings today I expect.

I have had instructions that I must send updates via text messages, informing Emmi about how I am getting on with the Nub. She says she wants reassurance that there are no problems (or to be made aware straight away if there are any), but I think it's more a case of her wanting to keep me firmly under her control. Maybe I'm just being cynical.

One more passionate embrace and I'll be on my way...
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Tired from work.
Horny from Emmi's teasing.
Satisfied after a lovely meal cooked by Emmi.
Relaxed after a soak in the bath (nubbed unfortunately)
Now enjoying a little glass of Rum before bed.

It's been a lovely evening that could only be made even better by one thing but that's not going to happen. I will make the best of it though and try to get some sleep after servicing Emmi. She will get to come and then fall asleep with me cuddling her from behind, holding her to make her feel safe.
3 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:45 pm Tired from work.
Horny from Emmi's teasing.
Satisfied after a lovely meal cooked by Emmi.
Relaxed after a soak in the bath (nubbed unfortunately)
Now enjoying a little glass of Rum before bed.

It's been a lovely evening that could only be made even better by one thing but that's not going to happen. I will make the best of it though and try to get some sleep after servicing Emmi. She will get to come and then fall asleep with me cuddling her from behind, holding her to make her feel safe.
Awww, that's nice Herbi.
Glad you thought it was a lovely meal.

I had some tidying away to do while you were in the bath so was unable to supervise you tonight. That's why you had to stay nubbed. Hope you enjoyed your soak anyway. Thank you for caring for me.
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

KHEmmi wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:05 pm I had some tidying away to do while you were in the bath so was unable to supervise you tonight. That's why you had to stay nubbed.
I understand and it's fine.
I'm happy that you have been able to take on your role so completely and effectively.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Another night with those bloody hormones causing havoc.
Didn't have to get up for a walk at least.
Must be adapting.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

They creep up on you, don't they?

Em: (concerned voice) Are you ok?
Me: Yes, I'm fine.
Em: You look like you're in pain. Are you sure you're ok?
Me: Yes, nothing to worry about.

I realised that I was sitting very still and gripping the arm of the chair so tried to relax and gave a weak smile. Emmi wasn't convinced.

Em: What's up? What is it? Even your breathing isn't right.

Reluctantly, I admitted to having a unexpected daytime erection of nocturnal proportions but had no idea why.

Emmi almost fell on the floor with laughter at that. Unable to compose herself. Finally though...

Em: Oh dear! I'm sorry. That sounded so funny. (more giggles) You're sure it's not causing pain though?
Me: No. No pain.
Em: Discomfort?
Me: A bit. Just want it to go away more than anything.
Em: I bet. Must be soooo frustrating!
Me: It is.

Wiping tears from her eyes still,
Em: I'm so sorry. It was just so funny. Anyway, a few more days yet, then you can come inside me. Sound good?
Me: It does. It sounds lovely. I can't wait.
Em: You'll have to. For now, I'll make do with other options. Take your clothes off.

I did as I was told while she took her clothes off too. She stood in front of me and just said, “Kneel down. I'm ready to come after all that laughter.”

So I knelt down and got to work, with the erection that had only just begun to subside, surging powerfully again. Oh my God. How long till unlocking? A few more days she had said but I still don't know for sure how many.

~~~ And now that hilarious interlude is over...

Maybe the hormones build up as the number of days without orgasm increases, I don't know. That might explain the daytime erection that I've just described. Last night's nocturnal ones were powerful too, waking me up and keeping me awake.

I wrote “14” on that piece of paper, then got a day added for doing something without thinking first. So 15 nights minimum. Minimum because Emmi might have written a higher number in the first place. She's not saying, of course.

Mentally I'm working with 15 which means 6 more nights of... I was going to say 'Hell' but that might be construed as complaining, which could earn me another day. So I'll go with frustration and interrupted sleep. 6 more nights. Means I could be unlocked next Wednesday. Then I will finally get to feel a real erection that is actually allowed to grow, followed by one (yes, just one) orgasm. After that, the same day and probably in less than a couple of hours, I will be locked back in the Nub.

My mind is playing tricks on me, thinking up how long Emmi might have in mind for the next lock up period and we're not even at the end of the current one yet. I wonder if she will use the same trick of getting me to write what I think is “fair and reasonable” again. That will be even more difficult next time.

April: I came four times. Emmi has already indicated that I can expect that number to go down.
If this lockup is 15 days, and she maintains the same or longer each time going forwards, then that could mean twice a month. I hope she's not more cruel than that. Not this early on anyway. She, or the Nub, is messing with my head at the moment. And I am still hard and feeling like I need to fetch a hacksaw.
3 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Oo sheesh, it's started early tonight.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Oh no, not again. It's 1am. Why is it so often 1am?

Lying here again waiting for it to pass but it's just repeatedly surging. It's that pressure on the front of my cock. The ridge on the inside of the cage presses right on the sensitive part. Keeps it hard. Evil design.

No pain, not even uncomfortable. It's just reached the point of pure frustration now. I want it off NOW! Please please please let this stop. I'm getting to the point of waking Emmi... That wouldn't be a good move.

Would whoever told me it gets easier please tell me when?
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Stating the bloody obvious, I know, but there's really nothing you can do about this, is there?
2 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

And 5am too of course.
Another popular time of the night for some reason.
Hard, frustrated, tired.
2 x