[Pad] Finally a Good Fit

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Pad
[Pad] Finally a Good Fit

Post by Pad »

I gave up on chastity back in September because I was constantly struggling to find a cage that would fit and stay on, and ended up wasting a lot of money. But I finally picked back up on it this weekend and got myself a CB6000 short and started experimenting.
A two piece or hinged base ring design works well for me since every other device that has a solid ring is either too small for me to fit through no matter how hard I try, or it’s not tight enough and falls off easily whenever I get erect. Now to fix that, I keep reading you need a smaller base ring, but cannot fit through one that is small enough to give me a tight enough fit and not fall off. Unless… the base ring comes in two pieces or has a hinge, allowing me to fit in a smaller ring.
I was able to fit into a 1 5/8 inch ring with mild discomfort and no loss of circulation when flaccid, which is exactly what the 1 1/2 ring did, but after I took a cold shower and a shave, my skin was sensitive and the ring hurt the skin really bad so I sized up to a 1 3/4 without having any issues with it falling off.
I ended up deciding to see if I could sleep with it on and hope it doesn’t fall off while sleeping, but before I did that I tried using the bathroom with it on and I surprisingly had no issues. The first half of the night was fine, but I woke up about four hours in and I was hurting really bad since it was trying to get erect; a common issue we all have. But to be honest, besides the pain, I’m glad it wasn’t falling off, and within an uncounted amount of time, my erection subsided and I went back to sleep.
So, I finally got a cage that fits, but there are still a few remaining issues and goals. Pull out is a big issue. During this whole first test, I could have pulled out at any time I wanted, easily with the 1 3/4 ring but a little more difficult with the 1 5/8 ring, and extremely difficult when erect. Good thing I have enough self discipline to not yank it off at any second.
Another annoying detail is that the base ring always rests a full inch away from my body, and if it wasn’t for the cage being big enough, my shaft would’ve ended up folding up behind the base ring and pulling out on its own, apparently this is called turtling, and this carries onto my next issue.
I want to be able to wear 24/7, and the current cage is too big to hide beneath clothing, and my current job won’t allow for any kind of concealing clothing because we have a set uniform. Now if I do go for a smaller cage that will be more concealed, I will end up turtling out of the base ring because the cage isn’t big enough to sustain the erection. And no matter how tight the base ring, this always happens, and the tighter, the more painful it is. I tried a belt before, but all the belts I’ve tried are too big (I’m pretty small, my waist size is only around 28 inches).
So to some things up, I just need to fix the issues with the pull out, the turtling, and concealment. Tonight, Ill try to go with the 1 5/8 ring all night and a smaller spacer and see how things go. With that I’ll post again on how that goes and if I have any more issues or goals.
2 x
Mr Pickle
Re: [Pad] Finally a Good Fit

Post by Mr Pickle »

Smaller cage and waist strap.

The smaller cage will help prevent the erection. The strap stops it traveling away from you if you get hard.

I had problems like this early on and used a shoelace.
The cage I'd swapped to was much shorter than the original but still pushed away.

Eventually I went shorter still and this stoped the pushing off.

I don't know if this is true for all, but the inside of my ring is exactly the same shape and size as my erection. I can slide it all the way down and it's snug all the way. It is also hinged ergonomic.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Re: [Pad] Finally a Good Fit

Post by waki86 »

I have never had a cage slide off
Not even when I got an erection that it was pushed out.

And not even with the inverted cage I wear now.
The base ring fits nice and tight behind my balls. The opening of the front is very narrow, so that the erection is pushed in properly.

But I do think the smaller and narrower the cage the better it works.
1 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen: