[DirtyDoc] Our new beginning

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
DirtyDoc
Re: [DirtyDoc] Our new beginning

Post by DirtyDoc »

What a hectic week this has been. For us both. Work and other things really get in the way of enjoying each other. But, such is life for most people. On Tuesday, I wanted to give her a nice massage, but she just didn't want one. I thought that was the end of it, but she surprised me. She said let's just give you (me) a tease as we go to bed. Just a tease!! Not a stroke and release!. I saw that as a wonderful step forward for her. So when bed time came around, we both hopped in bed, ready to call it a night. The big difference from normal is that I was naked. She proceeded to play with and assess my balls. She loves to gauge their fullness and usually makes a comment on the order of they can be much more full than that. No comment this night, but a palpable feeling that she does think they are sadly not full enough for her taste. And so, she continued to toy with and massage my balls, my cock throbbing and untouched. Until she did finally trace a finger along my cock. Just enough for her to feel my rigidity and make me twitch and moan. This continued, such gentle and erotic touch. Then after maybe 15 minutes, she said that it was time for sleep. Only 15 minutes, but so exciting that she enjoyed me so softly. She very much likes to have me leaking for her and she did that with great skill and stopped as soon as I was in full arousal. I felt the satisfaction as if we'd had full sex. A good night that I'm hoping will become our norm.

Thank you to those that have commented or spoke with me in PMs. I appreciate all opinions.
3 x