[Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Sam3655
Re: [Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

Post by Sam3655 »

Bingo this week was another bust with one win. Won a free drink which CS enjoyed. I need two wins to get out. Friday was day 49 locked 24/7. She brought out the Lucky cards. It’s been four weeks since we last drew a card. CS drew three cards discarding them. I drew a king so I would get to orgasm. She then decided to play bartender and was plowing me with drinks and shots as we played cards. I won the first round. Lost the second and don’t remember winning the third round or any of the PIV sex that followed. Thinking it was her plan because I got a lot of “Finally got out for sex and can’t remember it. What a shame”

Saturday she decided to leave me uncaged saying after almost two months I needed a day unlocked but Sunday morning I was being locked back up. Took the wife to lunch as we spent the afternoon getting the house and groceries ready for her kids to come Sunday for Easter. Saturday night we gave ax throwing a try. A lot of fun and got comments on how CS was really throwing the ax with force. At home I washed her in the shower and then she said good night.

This morning got to go down on her till she orgasmed. She then started giving me a hand job while biting my nipple. She knows that gets me to the edge quickly. Needless to say I didn’t last that long once she let me enter her. Was told “one sex you don’t remember and one that you do” A morning shower followed before being told time to lock it back up. As she was fitting in the lock and knowing we had almost done two months locked, I joked about being good or I might not get unlocked till her birthday which is end of May. She just looked at me and said , “ or your birthday”. My birthday is in October, six months away.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

It’s been a pretty quiet week. Wednesday went down on CS during lunch till she came. Bingo that night and she has not been winning. So went down on her before to see if she would win. She won the first round so will have to try that again this week. I didn’t even come close to winning any of the 10 rounds so I stayed locked. But because CS did win, I got to go down on her before she told me to go to my room and to bed. Cage tight as always after tasting her.

CS wears only yellow gold. She has had an issue with wearing a silver key. With next week being six months since she accepted the keys, I got a can of gold chrome spray paint. She let me have the keys. One I sprayed with the gold spray paint and the spare key with a flat black primer before using the gold spray paint. Thought they looked great but then the gold paint started flaking off. Today we were looking on Amazon for a gold key to be symbolic of our chastity/kh lifestyle. She really liked three different styles. I am taking her out to dinner next Saturday and unbeknownst to her, I bought all three chains with keys/padlocks. I have a gift for six months locked. Figure she can send back which ever she dislikes but knowing the wife, she’ll keep all three and just interchange them. She was asked about the key by a family member and she replied that she has me all locked up. No one asked any more questions and don’t think they connected her answer to my being locked in a cage. We have discussed this and should a stranger ask, she is free to give as much detail as she wants. She is the key holder after all.

This morning woke to give her a nice long breast massage. The cat tried to horn in on the action but I was focused on CS. I then pulled her on top of me so she could still be covered while I rubbed her back. Felt great having her pressed against my cage. Laying her back on the bed , started kissing nipples and then worked my way back down getting her really wet. Continuing to tongue her, I worked one finger then a second finger into her till she had an explosive climax. It was then time to shower and get stuff done. I have not mentioned drawing a card from the lucky deck. That is for her to decide if I draw or not. I am on day eight locked 24/7.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

As stated in the previous post my wife CS has been my keyholder six months this week. To show my appreciation I showed her many pendants of gold keys and locks. She won’t wear silver. CS liked three and we decided I would order all three and we could return the two she disliked. I predicted she would keep all three and that is exactly what she did saying she can change them out as she desired. For me she got a t shirt off Razzle that says “Locked and Loaded” with a picture of a padlock with a rooster shadow on it.

Wednesday was bingo. Last week I went down on her before going to bingo and she finally won. So this week I went down on her again and she won two free drinks which she enjoyed. I did not win even once so stayed locked. Only two more weeks of bingo so CS has to think of another way to release me. We got home and as she won, I went down on her again getting her off before using the vibrator on her for a really powerful climax and then off to bed I went.

Tomorrow I am taking her out to dinner again as a show of my appreciation. To this she also asked that I take her to shoot pool. Not mentioning the lucky card deck to see if she remembers plus she does not want input from me so none given.

Looking back over the past six months I will say she started out gangbusters but has gotten into a minimalist routine allowing bingo and cards decide if I should be let out. I wouldn’t mind this if there was other spontaneous teasing but there isn’t. So having to win a game to get any attention is actually become a chore. I would rather just stay locked as it is fun to hit new records in days locked. Everything has got to have a silver lining. So though dinner’s only agenda was to show my appreciation, I will ask how she is enjoying it and what the next six months could look like. All in hopes that she will ask me the same so I can talk about what I would like. Otherwise, no input.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Took CS out for her six month keyholder appreciation dinner. She had picked an expensive steakhouse we had never been to. The internet pics showed a very intimate setting but the actual restaurant was a large open space that made yelling practical for conversation. The food was good but my vegetable was four green beans.

After dinner we shot pool and I had to win five games in a row to get out of the cage. I did but then I had to win the next four games to be out an extra day or lose my release I had just won. I won three and the fourth game scratched on the eight. After this my mojo was gone and she started winning games every time a Prince song came on. At home it was the usual win two of three rounds at cards and I get out for the night. I won the first two so CS announced a third round winner take all. But then we got to talking and I mentioned wanting more than just playing games all the time causing her to get mad and just go to bed. So I remained locked on our six month anniversary. Seemed appropriate.

This morning we talked and she kept saying she doesn’t know what I want. She kept getting upset. Finally I said it’s like getting pizza every Friday. Pizza is good but occasionally you want Chinese food on a Friday. Playing games to get unlocked and attention is good but occasionally it would be nice to be unlocked just because you want me. She seemed to understand that and then I had to take her to lunch. Day 15 of being locked 24/7.
1 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Deleted (self deleted) to remove discussion on user's personal blog
Last edited by Engineer on Wed May 03, 2023 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
3 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Thank you Engineer for your thoughts. I don’t have a huge chastity fantasy as you claim. If you read my blog then you know I got a cage originally to help a tennis elbow heal. Further reading on the subject of chastity made it seem like it would help with the lack of intimacy between my wife and I due to her libido crash from menopause. End of recap.

You ask what I want? I want intimacy with the wife and am willing to give her control if that will achieve getting that intimacy. So this has been a work and education for the both of us. since she asked for no input from me months ago, I have only asked for two things from her because she asked for my input.

The first being if she takes control, and she took the keys, then be in control. She has total freedom to do what she wants and also to make changes. I’m good with it all. But, she is saying “I’m doing this but only if you are good with it”. That is her giving me back control as it is now my decision. So why even be in chastity? See how it can get a tad upsetting? Yet I never let it show.

Second is games are good as they help in saying no to sex or no to me having an orgasm. It’s not her but the cards that say I can’t . She can deny on the basis of my not winning. They also show that I am good with her decisions; even when she changes the rules. But we are in a rut as she is only doing games every Wednesday and Saturday. The other five days? Nada. Intimacy is treated as a prize and playing every week for a prize is beginning to feel like a chore. If I want a prize I’ll go to the county fair and throw softballs at milk bottles. True intimacy should never be a prize. And understand, intimacy doesn’t mean just sex. Touching, cuddling etc. So she asked what I thought and I asked for a little variety while letting her know she is doing fine. It’s not my fault that anything I say that doesn’t agree with her thinking is taken as an attack on her. I just have to work around that and keep rephrasing till she understands what I’m saying.

Lastly this is my blog. A place to detail mine and the wife’s journey. She will never read this so it is here I can express my thoughts and vent my frustrations if needed. Outside of this blog, it is patience to let her feel her way as she has requested. And no input from me unless asked.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

CS has left for Ohio till Monday. She, I mean We, forgot to unlock me for my doctor appointment this morning. She isn’t answering her texts on where she has hidden the spare key. Off to the doctor office I go caged. Should not be a problem as needing a cholesterol screen to renew prescriptions.

Update: no issue and B/P was good. Doctor did his usual stuff, listen to heart, lungs. Tap here tap there etc. blood drawn and out the door I went. Now nothing till at least Monday when CS gets home.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

CS is on her way back. Was missing her enough I baked a cake as a bit of a surprise. The house is cleaned. Grocery shopping done. Her cats have been well fed and litter box is clean.

Was thinking that this is the last week for Bingo at the restaurant and hoping I can get two wins to get unlocked. Been locked 24/7 for 23 days now and this weekend I have a trip I need to take. So if nothing changes, and I don’t win twice at bingo, the next time we can play cards is a week from this coming Saturday. I will be at 36 days locked.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Well my trip was cancelled as the people I was meeting managed to get themselves sick. Probably for the best as CS had decided not to unlock me for the seven hour drive. On our last weekend getaway I drove seven hours caged so I should be able to do it again. Fortunately I don’t have to make the drive. Unfortunately as I was suppose to be gone for the weekend she has her grand kids coming tomorrow for a sleep over.

CS is bogged down in work. She just can’t tell people no. As such, we didn’t go play bingo and that was the last game till September. I have also not drawn from the Lucky card deck in three weeks. She has not unlocked me in 27 days. Thinking she might have been serious about keeping me locked till her birthday which is the 26th. Or worse, my birthday in October.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

With my trip cancelled, took CS out to dinner Friday night . Saturday morning licked her to two really nice orgasms. In the evening she unlocked me. Took care to do a very thorough cleaning. Went downstairs and she had cards out and the lucky cards. Cause I had not drawn in four weeks, she took three and I drew the fourth for a 3 of diamonds. We played cards and I lost the first two rounds so no winner takes all round. That only comes into play if I win the first two rounds. As I was still unlocked. Laid her on the ottoman and once again made her cum with my tongue before entering her. Got her off two more times. She told me to cum and boy did I. After a month locked, it was incredibly intense. I laid on the floor catching my breath when CS squatted over my face. I did my duty and cleaned her with my tongue.

This morning woke with wood. CS said we shouldn’t waste it and spread her legs. This time I came first. CS said not to worry about her but I do. So I got her into the position that really gets her off and managed to give her a good climax before I lost my erection.

Took her to lunch, helped with the shopping and getting ready to go to the gym. CS has told me when I get back it is time to locked back up. I didn’t get a lucky card nor did I win at cards but got PIV and came twice. As people like to tell me, it’s her decision.

Update: locked 🔒
2 x