[Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [Sam3655] I’ve put it out there

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I trust that you thanked her profusely and repeatedly!! :)
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

But of course and bought her lunch too 👍

I will say that this is really the first really good tease session she has done since taking the keys in October. Usually is a squeeze here or there so this was really amazing. Hope this continues. But that is her decision.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

The wife’s daughter had her third child and all are doing well Named the baby Calvin so of course I bought a stuffed Hobbs doll and The Essential Calvin and Hobbs book. Didn’t know if they would know about Calvin and Hobbs. Guess I’m just thinking old.

I switched back to my Cobra cage. The Red Chili cage was rubbing a sore spot on my balls. I also ordered two steel cages with bolt locks as back ups.

Nothing is happening at the moment because the daughter and her husband are staying at the hospital while us grandparents have to watch their other two sons and make trips to their house to take care of their dog. And the dad even has maternity leave. Didn’t have that when I had my children and didn’t pawn off my other kids. Times have changed.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Fathers Day weekend. Well wishes for all the dads. Hope you all had a good day.

CS seemed to be in a bit of a mood. She has come into my office twice this week and hopped on the bed. I immediately stop working and go down on her. After her orgasm she gets up and goes finish getting ready. No reciprocation and no guilt. I used to take the panties she laid out before showering to get her to come into my office. Now I just work till she comes in of her own accord. Like this way better as I feel wanted.

Saturday CS unlocked my cage. Other than the few hours I was uncaged due to the lock breaking, I’ve been caged 21 days. I took a shower and then waited for CS to come out of the bathroom. She came out naked and beautiful laying down on the bed. I immediately set to pleasing her and some PIV sex. It was wonderful.

Today stayed unlocked as we went to the city pool. Water was very cold. Waiting to be told to lock back up so I can start day one again
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

CS woke this morning and came into my office and said “You need to lock up now”.

Day 1 has begun.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

At the airport waiting for my youngest son to land. CS says I have to remain locked and no nothing while he is here. I’m just glad the furthest into the airport I need to venture is baggage claim. No need to pass through a metal detector.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Had a great visit with my son who flew back to Georgia on Monday. Was told Wednesday that CS’s son was coming in Thursday. For a second week in a row no play time. She is currently in Chicago watching a baseball game with her kids.
I was not asked to go.

We did discuss this morning how unless she wants to unlock me and play with her penis, I am in permanent chastity 24/7. So when she adds a day or two at some slight I did, the punishment doesn’t really pack the punch it would if we had potential release dates. I did tell her I like that she keeps me locked unless she wants to play and thanked her. However with how her mind works, I think changes are coming. Not sure if I should be scared or not. Today is 13 days locked no teasing.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Yesterday I was off for the Fourth of July so in the morning crawled into CS’s bed for some cuddling. She put her head on my shoulder and slept. When she woke, I went down under the covers to lick her to an orgasm. When I came back up she had her hands stretched over her head so I grabbed them both in my left hand and held them there. With my right hand I brought her to the second orgasm of the morning.

Once she recovered, she said she had to get working but first she needed to roll over and start biting on my nipple while squeezing my balls. She stopped but I asked her not to stop so she bit me for a few more seconds then said she really had to get working. She laughed all the way into the bathroom.

CS is really good with verbal jabs and teases but physical teasing not so much. This was her second real tease session since taking the keys in October. It’s been a slow process but I see with two teasings and her laughing about it, that she is starting to enjoy it. I had also bought her a Keyholder shirt as I have two locked tshirts I wear around the house. The other day she took the dog for a walk in her shirt. Glad we didn’t pass too many of our neighbors.

It’s nice to see this slow progress moving forward. I let her go at her own pace. I want her to enjoy all the advantages and benefits of being a keyholder.

This morning CS came into my office just wearing her shirt and hopped up on my bed. I immediately stopped working and pleasured her to what I hope is a first orgasm today. I said “I can’t tell you how much I want to stroke my dick while going down on you’. She again laughed as she left the room leaving me a snug cage. Day 17 locked 24/7.
3 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

21 days locked 24/7 and a weekend alone with CS. So of course she wants to play games. Backgammon I win the best out of seven. She brings out the lucky cards and tells me to draw three since we couldn’t the last two weeks. No kings or queens are drawn so no orgasm or so I thought. Putting the cards back in the box I found several of the kings and queens. She just wasn’t putting them in the stack for me to draw.

This lead to 500 Rum and if I won the first game I would be let out. If not I had to win two out of three to get out. First round I lost 505-515. Next two rounds I won by large amounts. Cage came off leading to hard pounding on the ottoman. After several climaxes, she had me pull out and give myself a hand job while she pinched my nipples and then slapping my balls.

This morning she is too sore to play so back in the cage. We are averaging three weeks locked. Day 1 begins again.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Thinking this will be a longer lockup. CS told me her other son is flying in this weekend. Next weekend, her daughter has a mini triathlon in Ohio and she will be gone for that. I have to stay home and take care of her dog and two cats. The weekend after the triathlon, three of her high school girlfriends are coming to stay. As we have a two bedroom townhouse, I asked where are they planning to stay. CS say two will take my room and the third on an air mattress. Thinking I might just take a trip to Georgia to see my son. All in all that means the first available weekend, as far as I know, for us to spent time alone is four weeks away.
1 x