[MandAFLR1623] New Approach to Our Old FLR

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
MandAFLR1623
[MandAFLR1623] New Approach to Our Old FLR

Post by MandAFLR1623 »

My wife and I have been in an FLR relationship for virtually all of our 4.5 year relationship and the majority of that time, I have been locked in chastity. Last December we started to dip our toes in to the cuckolding pool. While the intentions on both sides were good, things did not go quite as planned. So, in February of this year we took a step back from all lifestyle things and just decided to focus on our marriage and getting back to ourselves.

Since the beginning of our relationship my wife had talked about wanting to have a mommy makeover. I always thought that she was absolutely gorgeous but she has not been happy or confident with her body after having our children. In April, she had a consultation with a plastic surgeon about making her mommy makeover dreams come true, complete with a tummy tuck, liposuction, diastasis repair and a breast augmentation. The appointment went perfectly and we made the appointment for her to have the surgery done at the end of May. Her appointment was on a Tuesday so the Sunday before, we made sure to get all of our pre surgery sex out of the way since it would be a few weeks before we could do those things again.

The surgery went beautifully. We are three weeks into her recovery and she looks like a supermodel. Since the day she came out of surgery I have been aching to get my hands on her and explore, however, little did know, she had different plans. Two weeks ago, she told me that she missed having me locked and wanted me to put my cage on again. I gladly agreed and relooked for the first time in quite a while. She then told me that she was ready to get back to the D/s FLR dynamic that we had lived since we were dating. Naturally, the big question on my mind was what kind of rules were we looking at. When we tried the cuckolding experiment last year, we also tried to do no PIV for me, however, it was way too much at once. She told me since we are not involving other people at this time that she would love to try that again. She said that she wanted to try an arrangement where we explore alternate ways of intercourse using toys, oral, and other things…the only catch is that I will remain locked for all of it. Normally, I would have been super apprehensive about this but we have done so much work on us that I think the exploration could be a real bonding experience. So, with that, she decided that we will try a never inside lifestyle. At every three month mark, we will take time to discuss everything, see how it is working, and decide whether we want to change things or continue.

So, with that…I am now happily and frustratingly locked by my wife with a new perfect body that I have yet to be able to explore. It is not where I thought I would end up after her surgery but I have to admit, the frustration it is building for me and the confidence it is giving her is absolutely intoxicating. I am so thankful to have such a loving and devious woman to share this life with.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New Approach to Our Old FLR

Post by Tom Allen »

@MandAFLR1623

It looks like this is your first post in the Journey forum. Please make sure that you have read the sticky posts and that you understand how it works.

This forum is for blogging, so if you did not intend to start a blog here, please let us know so we can move this to a more appropriate forum
0 x
MandAFLR1623
Re: New Approach to Our Old FLR

Post by MandAFLR1623 »

Hey Tom!
My hope and intention is to continue posting as things continue to develop. I haven’t ever written a blog before but I have always wanted to try.
0 x