[MOT] Journey in Chastity/FLR

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mot
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2022
[MOT] Journey in Chastity/FLR

Post by Mot »

I have been self locking/unlocking and checking to make sure everything is OK for awhile. My wife agreed to me staying locked during the week and a break on the weekends I still keep the key and after a few days I still unlock and make sure no issues (still a little nervous)

This week She's been playing with me while locked, smaking my balls or rubbing her butt against my caged cock and rubbing her feet in my lap.

I would like to get to a place where I can't play with it without being in my wife's presence.

I appreciate all the comments on this site, kinda like we are walking the journey together:)
Last edited by Mot on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
0 x
slave d

Re: My first post chastity/FLR

Post by slave d »

Have you read the “read this BEFORE posting here” post at the top of this section ??? Be a good idea to do so before the mods get in your case !! Not the place for a first post.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [MOT] Journey in Chastity

Post by Tom Allen »

It looks like this is your first post in The Journey forum.

This forum is for blogging. If your intention is to create an ongoing blog, please make sure that you read the stickied post at the top of the forum. If it was not your intention, please let us know so we can move this to a more appropriate forum.
1 x
Mot
Re: [MOT] Journey in Chastity

Post by Mot »

Probably could be both. I think it would better as an on going blog. Thanks.
0 x
Mot
Re: [MOT] Journey in Chastity/FLR

Post by Mot »

Today my wife asked me if I tell people how she controls me, while tapping my cage. I said that might be fun :)

Today I'm trying out my Steel HoD S90S. I have not worn it over night, so tonight will be the first.

Self caged 5 days, unlocked/relocked to clean while she was laying on the bed. I made it possible for her to keep an eye on me even though she dosnt require it (yet:)
0 x
Mot
Re: [MOT] Journey in Chastity/FLR

Post by Mot »

First night in the Steel cage turn out good, no pain.
1 x