[AJandDL] Trial and Tribulations of Chastity and Submission

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5
[AJandDL] Trial and Tribulations of Chastity and Submission

Post by AJandDL »

So Sunday, I got up early fed the animals, made D a cup of tea and went about my chores as usual. Went back upstairs and sat for a while (usual questions and statements "I'm so full love, please can I play, when can I come out" all the stuff I know I shouldn't ask but its part of how we live this lifestyle.

D was pretty quiet, put it down to her period pains because she really does suffer, but it was a little different. We had a nice lunch out walked the dogs and chatted, I know I can sometimes go a little ott with the submissiveness so was trying to keep it under control, but after 16 days since I was last released its getting to that point for me where its pretty much all I think about..

Got home and I set about making dinner, Sunday roast, all the trimmings, banana cake for dessert, D watched the football, i was in my element. We ate, I cleaned up whilst she had a nap, it was bliss for me serving her all day...

But something still wasn't right. She sat me down later in the evening and apologised, said this is exactly how her ex treated her and that she was bang out of order getting me to wait on her hand and foot all day and she should have helped more. I love this, a key part of our lifestyle is me serving her, waiting on her, being her submissive, I've tried to explain this and most of the time she loves it (nearly as much as in the bedroom, so now I'm worried am I doing too much, was she just having a wobble...

Wee talked and she said it was fine, she was just feeling guilty. I'm still locked, we're still doing everything else, but its not the first time she's mentioned it and I'm starting to worry. The last thing I want is to make this difficult for her, I'm just trying to be the best I can for her.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Trial and Tribulations of Chastity and Submission

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi @AJandDL

It looks like this is your first post in The Journey forum.

This forum is for blogging. If your intention is to create an ongoing blog, please make sure that you read the stickied post at the top of the forum. If it was not your intention, please let us know so we can move this to a more appropriate forum.
0 x
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: Trial and Tribulations of Chastity and Submission

Post by AJandDL »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:21 am Hi @AJandDL

It looks like this is your first post in The Journey forum.

This forum is for blogging. If your intention is to create an ongoing blog, please make sure that you read the stickied post at the top of the forum. If it was not your intention, please let us know so we can move this to a more appropriate forum.
Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping to continue this blog once or twice a week, but also ask for advice and support at the same time, is that ok? We're learning, totally new to the scene so drafting my thoughts and asking for advice as we grow, it seemed like the right place to do it.
0 x