[Nortern_Lad] Our Life Together

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Northern_Lad

[Nortern_Lad] Our Life Together

Post by Northern_Lad »

This will be the first time I've ever put pen to paper to journal my thoughts about my experiences with chastity. In truth, it is the first time I've journaled about anything in many years. I find it interesting that I feel compelled to do so about this, but in a way it does make sense because the reality of wearing a chastity cage has a way of really focusing my mind on that, and Her.

I suppose I'll start by writing a bit of our history with playing this game.

My wife and I are both 30 years old and have been together since our early twenties. A few years ago, I drunkenly summoned up the courage to discuss with her the idea of male chastity, one of my kinks. I had sort of worked her up to that point over a few weeks, suggesting (post coitus) once or twice that there might be some things I wanted to try, but then chickening out at the last second. I'm a lucky man for many reasons to be with her, one of which is that she is open minded and agreed to try it. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago now, I really can't remember. We dabbled in it for a while, but I think I failed to explain what I wanted to get out of it and what could be in it for her. For one reason or another, we took a break.

She surprised me several months later by bringing it up when we were walking home one evening, planning our wedding and honeymoon. She told me we would have to check our travel bags because she wanted me to bring the cage when we went on our first real vacation together. I was instantly turned on, and excited that she had brought it back up. We agreed to start playing again, and began to do so much more regularly. Some time after that we bought our first home together. There is something about a change in setting that can lead to further changes in life. We went further down the rabbit hole after moving, she has been the Queen of the house ever since, and I've been wearing the cage more often than not.

These changes in power dynamic have been further cemented after our marriage last year. Two big life events very quickly. Home ownership, marriage. Maybe kids are on the way soon? Anyway.

My dick completely belongs to her now, it is her sex toy and she can take it out and use it whenever she wants, for however long she wants, completely at her own discretion. I can't remember the last time I came without asking her for permission now. It has been well over a year. I am so grateful to her for doing this with me. It is a strange and paradoxical thing, to crave and almost need the denial of ones own freedom, but I do. I need her to be in charge and I am so grateful she has taken on that role. She has grown to love it as much as I have, perhaps even more, but it is difficult to tell for me. In some subjects I have a keen insight, but understanding what a woman thinks and why she does the things she does? I'm blinded by my own sexuality and easily manipulated. But I love and trust her.

I have so many more things to say about all of this but I might stop this post here and just add more entries in the future. Discussing past, present, and future at a later date.
6 x