[waki86] the new journey .

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Re: [waki86] the new journey .

Post by waki86 »

no sissy .

After seeing her friend last week , Miss R and I have been talking about those few days .
She likes hanging out with like-minded people just like I do. She had really liked the girls night where me and the other guy were transformed into Sissy.
According to Miss R , it was the moment that it was exciting and erotic .
But she doesn't see herself as someone who likes having a Sissy at her disposal.
I confessed to her that I like it at that moment.
Also that I got excited about it.
But to become a Sissy myself and start behaving like that, I don't see myself as suitable.
But if Miss R had decided to do it , I would do my very best for her .
Miss R said I prefer to see you just pure nature , then you are the most beautiful .
But it's nice to try new things so that we can learn where our journey of chastity will lead, Miss R , shee also said I don't think his micro cage is beautiful and also not erotic.
I want to see that there's something in it, that wants to get out, she chuckled.

Even though she now manages the relationship and her needs and owns my penis and asshole , good communication is still very important .
2 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Party.

Yesterday I received a whatsapp message from Miss R. A locktober party is held in a fetish club in Amsterdam.
She sent me the Photo with the text a great opportunity to celebrate your chastity with like-minded people.
The message also included a link to the website.
I opened the link in the break and read everything .
The men who wear a chastity cage have free entry.
The women who wear a chastity belt also have free entry.
Now we have been to a swingers club more than once in the past.
We've always had fun there and it's not that people always have sex with other people.
We have also agreed together in the past that if the opportunity arises, that sex with someone else is also possible.
I texted her back during the break, thank you Miss R. I bought tickets for that evening .
She texted back, didn't expect anything else from you.
Later when we got home and finished with our things , we looked at the website again together .
There was also a mandatory dress code.
The one with a chastity cage or belt was obliged under no circumstances .
Lacquer or leather is mandatory for the other visitors.
Miss R went upstairs afterwards and suddenly called me , do you know where that one black box has gone .
Yes , I said it 's in the attic , I 'll get it for a while .
I brought the black box down .

Miss R opened the box , and took out her sexy leather clothes . Just to be careful, I'll check if I still fit everything.
She undressed herself and started putting on her short leather skirt , then she put on her purple leather corset .
I had to tie her in behind . It still fits , she said , I just have to get new fishnet stockings .
That 's how I see you , I said to her , Miss R the gothic vamp . She also took the leather shirt and leather kilt out of the box. Put it on she said. I put it on and she said what a nice Viking you are .
That evening we had some rough sex together .
Hit each other on the buttocks, pull the hair, and bite a bit. The cage was tight and sometimes hurt a bit .
But it was a nice pain.
What clothes can unleash certain things in you in the right setting.
That night before we went to sleep I said I love you so much . Me too said Miss R and we fell asleep in each other 's arms . The next morning Miss R said it would be nice if we would meet nice people there who live more in our area. Yes, I said Groningen is fun every now and then, but also far away.
Yes Miss R said , and a nice friendship where we can do normal things together would be nice .
Yes I said with your girlfriend's husband I don't have much. And it would also be nice for me if I could do something with someone..
And also just being able to talk about chastity without being ashamed.

Although we have several naturist friends .
And some know I wear a chastity cage.
And they probably know what it means , it is not really talked about .
And that is not necessary , because it is not really understandable for someone who does not put it on .
We have long been happy that it is being accepted , and that we do not have to be ashamed of it .
Chastity is not just about sex , but also about being devoted to each other .
But also to share things for each other.
Our spiritual bond has been strengthened by my chastity only because of this.
The urge to perform is gone , and one enjoys a look , a touch or words that are not said .
One gets a completely different view of what a man really means.
And not what is socially said.
1 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

.The Locktober party.

Last Sunday of October Miss R and I went to the fetish party in Amsterdam .
The great thing about those parties is that they are at locations where you can park your car right away.
Although there are changing rooms and lockers , they are not used much .
Most people come this way or change at the car.
Miss R was dressed in a short leather skirt with suspenders, fishnet stockings and purple corset. I had on my leather shirt , and the slightly larger cage with a butt plug with a purple stone Going to the party like this for the first time, I found it very exciting.
It's not something one does every day to appear in public like that.
But when we walked up to it from the parking lot and looked around, one just belongs.
No one who looks weird, they just say hello.
Upon entering you see that you are not the only one walking around with a cage. One completely naked, the other with open pants, or just like me without pants.
Sissy's ,chastity belt women. Music was played and danced and there were performances.
At one point we got talking to another couple at the bar .
They asked you to go to his party more often .
Answer no Miss R to his party this is our first time .
We have often gone to other things, she said. For us it is also the first time we have not practiced chastity for that long, the man said. We about half a year said Miss R and grabbed my cage , but I love it she said as she played with it at the bar .
Yes the other woman said I also had to convince him to put on a cage .
It worked, Miss R told her.
We had whole conversations with them at the bar.

Suddenly I got a tap on my ass, nice butt plug said another woman.
I turned around and shuddered and so did she when she looked at me .
Hi Simone here too and gave her three kisses.
It was the female who worked at the gas station with us .
She said gho I didn't know you wore that under your kilt, otherwise I would have looked long ago she laughed.
I asked are you alone here , no with my friend standing there . She called him to her and said to him this is a customer of ours .
We chatted back and forth and they went their separate ways. Miss R was still chatting with the other woman. I asked the man what he did and soon we were talking about motorcycles and other manly things.
He said maybe if the weather is good we can go for a ride with the four of us.
Yes I like it I said.
Have you ever ridden with your cage on he asked.
Yes I said that was not his great success I was hurt .
And told him the story.
But also told him that I had adjusted the saddle.
That's a good tip, he said.
After chatting at the bar for an hour and a half , we said goodbye to each other , which was also quite a surprise .
When Miss R wanted to kiss her on the cheek , the other woman turned so that it went on her mouth .
It was no ordinary kiss but a French kiss.
And Miss R just allowed that .
Then she gave me a French kiss and grabbed my cage and said be nice hey.
Miss R also gave that man a French kiss and saw that she was also playing with his cage .
The French kiss with him lasted several minutes.
When we walked back into the room she said how wonderful hey , yes I said wonderfully nice casual and nice to do what you want to do .

The party lasted until early in the morning and we talked to even more people.
And with some , Miss R also tongued the men as she played with their cages .
When we drove home she said stop at a parking lot I got so wet I need to get ready.
I stopped at the first parking lot and spoiled her with my fingers and tongue .
She came very quickly and said quickly home I want more I want all my holes filled.
When I got home, the dildos were brought out and I spoiled her with them.
She put on the strapless strapon and started fucking me too. We were so horny that we both came.
I in my cage and said on the strapless strap-on.
Then we fell asleep in each other 's arms .
Miss R seeing tongues and playing with others excites me so much .
It reminded me of when we went to swinger clubs where it always ended on a mattress. Now she knows she has the power and can drive a man crazy without him being able to do anything on his own.

It's nice to see that chastity comes in so many different forms. And that everyone gives their own kind of interpretation to practice the lifestyle. And that there are opportunities to meet like-minded people.

The next morning Miss R said to me .
You've come a few times now, but that won't happen again.
I gave you those pleasures , but notice that after some relapse .And extend the confinement until March, she said.
I did not see that coming at all, that I have now received two months.
2 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

No way back.

After we went to the locktober party , changes have been made at Miss R . She was talking about how I spoiled her last week with her favorite dildo .
We lay snuggled together, while she gently played with my cage with her warm hands.
She said what a wonderful man you are , and still enjoying your excitement that goes on and on .
I also enjoy how you tease and challenge me, and love the feeling.
Suddenly she gave me a big slap on my buttocks, you have a lovely ass she said.
She leaned towards me, bit my lip and immediately slapped my buttocks again.
I felt it turn me on and moan with pleasure .
You like it said Miss R , yes I admitted .
You are my nice toy she said , and squeezed my nipples hard with her nails .
To which I said not so hard, you will squeeze them off immediately. It makes me horny again Miss R said and she pushed me down a bit hard.
Lick until I cum my caged slave .
She grabbed my head and pushed it between her legs . It didn't take long for her to come.
After she came wonderfully , she laid her head on my chest . Softly she played with my cage and said , what a nice toy it is , And how nice that we met Simone said Miss R , I did not expect her to be up for those things .
I don't answer either I and enjoyed the attention they pay to my cage.

Miss R asked me what I thought of the party . I had to admit I was a bit nervous at first.
Walk around caged and plugged like a complete stranger and everyone can see it, I said to Miss R .
I was also afraid that I would loss my butt plug.
Miss R answers get it but you're so used to it it didn't happen. And many people thought it was nice that you had one in , the dress is more off said Miss R .
And besides that she said let me see that not only you own penis but also your lovely ass .
I did not expect that people would also be touched by strangers, I told her.
Miss R said not , I thought that was the nicest of all she giggled . For me that gives a feeling of power and also recognition and know that it turns you on.
But that you can't do anything without my permission.
And in addition, it also provides fun conversation with like-minded people, said Miss R .

Suddenly she put her nails in my balls , nice she said that little bit of pain .
And before I could answer she bit my nipple . It felt wonderful to feel that unexpected teasing with some pain .
Miss R stopped and she said , I want to get up and show you to other people more often . I
love that others see you this way.
And she said there are also nice toys on the market these days with which I can exercise even more control.
She got up from the bed and went downstairs.
A little later she came back with two boxes, which were packed.
She came to lie with me again and she said unpack.
The first box I unpacked was a new butt plug, and when I looked closely I saw to my surprise that it contained LED lights.
Put it in there I want to see what it looks like . I took out the purple butt plug and put the new one in .
She picked up the remote control and turned on the butt plug. Cool she said and she played with the remote control . Tomorrow evening we will go for a walk together Miss R said I can see how it looks under your kilt she giggled .
Now to unpack the others said Miss R .
Meanwhile, the butt plug flashed different patterns.
When I unpacked the box I saw app control prostate plug .
I looked at her and she smiled.
That way I can serve you remotely.
I already have the app on my phone said Miss R .
You also need to download one on and connect it to the prostate plug.
I will send you a message and if you click on it , I can control it remotely .
And now I also own your ass completely nice slave of mine .
Put the app on your phone and we can see if it really works that way.
I grabbed my phone and downloaded the app.
She sent me a message and I clicked on it. And she turned on the prostate plug with her phone .
I'm going to have a lot of fun with that, said Miss R .
From now on you are obliged if I send you a message to answer it if you have that prostate plug in .
She grabbed the charger that came with it and plugged it in.
I know what you have in tomorrow she laughed .

Suddenly a feeling of unease came over me.
She can turn it on whenever she wants , and it doesn't matter where I am . I
told Miss R and she said that's the idea. But she said you can get used to wearing it .
I understand that something else is going in your / my ass now, she said.
And you have to get used to that.
And she squeezed my nipples hard and said .just like you have to get used to this .
She kissed me good night and wished me very happy dreams. I didn't sleep well that night because I know she always wants to go the extra mile.
Something that gives me some mixed feelings.
2 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Ligt up that ass .

Last night Miss R and I went for a walk together .
Before we went for a walk Miss R said , I want to see how beautiful the light will shine under your kilt .
I changed the butt plug, and was a bit nervous.
Because there is a chance that people will see that there is a light shining under my kilt.
When we got to a quiet part , she turned on the butt plug .
The road lit up below me as we walked around .
There was something magical about it and both Miss R and I thought it had something .
I had on my woolen 8 yard kilt and asked Miss R do you see it shining through.
She said no you can't see it, it shines down nicely.
At one point a couple with a dog came our way. Quickly Miss R turned off the butt plug .
We wondered if they had seen anything . We laughed about it and she put the butt plug back on and we walked on and a nice green glow shine from under my kilt .

The prostate plug is something I have to get used to .
Although it's great, it's the shape that my butt has to get used to.
The regular aluminum jeweled butt plug has the right weight and shape to stay put.
But the base of the prostate plug is shaped differently and my buttocks have to get used to that.
Eventually, the wearing time will also get longer and longer.
So I can just keep it in all day.
For now I only wear it in the evening and try to sleep with it. And during the day I just wear the jewel butt plug. Miss R will have to be patient to play with it .
1 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

New Butt plug.

Recently Miss R had bought me a Bluetooth prostate plug, which could also be controlled with an app.
I try that one every night, but this one isn't suitable for keeping it in for hours let alone keeping it in 24/7.
To meet her, I ordered another one.
This came in the mail today.
This butt plug is also made of aluminum and has the normal shape, and can also be controlled with an app.
In addition, I also bought a new base ring that has two eyes on the side.
Now I can adjust my leather belt so that this base ring can be attached to it.
There are also eyes on the belt to attach things to it, and I made beautiful studs on it.
During the lockdown party we saw someone wearing something like this , and we really liked it .
Tomorrow night Miss R and I are going to a fetish party . Whereby I will also wear the belt with the cage, and will also be plugged.
Whether I will have the butt plug with app in it will be up to Miss R .
0 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

On the leash.

Last Friday we went to a fetish party for the first time.
But before we traveled to the party we still had to decide what I would or would not wear .
At the locktober party we knew it was allowed to wear nothing underneath.
Via the website we could not find out whether or not it was allowed.
We decided to play it safe.
And we took an old leather motorcycle pants of mine and cut out the crotch.
After making some adjustments I put on the pants.
It looks cool, Miss R said, your cage looks so much nicer.
Put in your light-up butt plug she ordered me,
I want to see what that looks like.
I put it in and turned it on.
Yes it will do him said Miss R .
She also changed her own clothes afterwards , and we could go .
But before we got in I said one more thing to do.
She took the leash and clicked it to my cage . Tonight you are my slave and do not untie.

We got in the car and drove to Tilburg.
When we arrived at the building, we parked the car and walked on a leash to the entrance.
The doorman checked our access cards and we could enter.
I noticed that upon entering we were immediately looked at by other visitors.
I myself could do nothing but follow Miss R , and we walked further into the hall .
It was pretty busy and I was amazed at what everyone was wearing.
Music was played and there was a fun but also erotic atmosphere.
We went to the coin issue and got some coins.
Let's have a drink first Miss R said, and she took me to the bar. I ordered two drinks .
Miss R took the remote control and turned my butt plug to flashing .
As far as we could see I was the only one walking around like that.
It also took a while before we started talking to others .

A lot of it was about Bdsm which punishments I got.
When we told them we didn't do bdsm they were surprised. And we explained that it was about chastity , and Miss R is the key holder .
Some thought we would have a cuckhold relationship then..
We explained that this was not the case .
Just before we decided it wasn't our thing after all, the fetish party.
We got talking to another couple.
They complimented how we looked , and thought it was cool that I looked like this .
The man was curious how it felt to wear a cage, he wanted that too, but his wife didn't go along with it. I told him what benefits it has for me and Miss R .
Miss R was now discussing this with his wife.
Suddenly the woman came to me and grabbed my cage .
She said to her husband we'll give it a try and see if it's something for us.
I heard that putting you in a cage has a lot of benefits for me. While she continued to talk to her husband , she kept holding my cage .
It feels better she said to her husband a cock in a cage .
I saw how Miss R enjoyed having someone else hold my cage , and she gave the woman the leash .
She took the leash and told her husband I'm going for a walk with him.
She took me further into the room and she stopped at a group of people.
Look what I got , my own slave in a cage .
I was watched and questioned by everyone.
Finally she brought me back to Miss R who was still chatting with her husband .
She gave the belt back to Miss R and she grabbed my cage again, and said to her husband.
Take a good look, you also go into a cage and throw the key away, she laughed.

We ordered another drink and then decided to go home .
On the way home, Miss R and I came to the conclusion that a fetish party isn't really our thing after all.
Walking around in such a public place during a party was something I had to get used to.
Mainly because I was the only one who looked like this .
That was not the case at the Locktober party , we were with like - minded people .
And that was what I missed during that party .
The light-up butt plug has lasted longer than expected.
I wasn't the only one wearing one, by the way. There were mainly women who also had one in them , which was nice to see .
Miss R and I have talked about it together, and now we're going to take a closer look at fetish parties and see what the theme is.
Because even though this one was disappointing, we still want to see if there are others that better suit us.
Maybe someday when I have the opportunity to talk to Simone about it .
She probably has more experience of what kind of parties one can go to to meet like - minded people .

It has now become winter here. And since I wear the kilt in the traditional way , no slip underneath . I notice that at times the base ring of the cage starts to squeeze a bit. With cold weather my scrotum shrinks and that is no longer possible . Hopefully some Vaseline will work wonders and prevent the burning sensation.
1 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Control that Ass.

Last week Miss R thought it was time to start using the butt plug with bluetooth.
One morning she said, today you wear that butt plug.
Although I thought we would work with him on the weekends , that was less true .
She herself took out the butt plug that I had in it , and pushed the new one in .
So she said we're going to connect him, and she sent me the link.
Let's see if it works she said , and she turned on the butt plug . I felt the vibrations in my ass and my cage filled up really fast . I told Miss R that I had some appointments that day.
And hoped she would take it into account.
She said we'll see, but because of that reaction and how she said it I didn't have much confidence in it.
I got dressed and with some lead in my shoes I set off.
Not knowing when it would be turned on and for how long made me quite nervous.
At work I got a message from Miss R, and she asked does he do it. I replied no does not work .
And right away he turned on, and she sent a message now with a smiley.
It made me quite horny , and hoped no one saw it .
Good thing I'm wearing a cage I thought, otherwise it would be visible under the kilt anyway.
The Buttplug went out again and thought fine, now I can concentrate a little better.
But that didn't really work, not knowing when Miss R would turn on the butt plug, made sure that I didn't get my concentration right.
It reminded me of wearing a cage in public for the first time, or the butt plug.
I was afraid the cage would fall off, or the butt plug would fall out.
I could have just taken the butt plug off.
But I wouldn't know if I got a question from Miss R , what to answer. Or what the consequences would be. I've been locked up for so long and I know it won't be until March before I'm released. And also longing to get a real boner again .
And to have PIV sex with Miss R .
I don't have to come myself then.
But just the feeling of being inside her and giving her a nice boner is more than enough .

The butt plug went off a few times that day.
One moment when I was with a customer , that was uncomfortable .
Especially the idea that people could see it in my behavior .
But at the end of the day and I drove home .
He went off just before I got home.
Now I really enjoyed it and found it to be something.
That Miss R also had control over my ass .
I had also become quite horny and wanted to show Miss R all corners of the room.
When i got home, the clothes came off as usual.
And laid out my favorite toys and waited for her to arrive . When she came home I already had some drinks ready, kissed her passionately good day.
No she said today will not be spoiled by you. I already prepared myself nicely with the dildo .
While cooking dinner, she put the butt plug back on.
And they came to see how I dealt with it.
The cage was very tight , and she said what a beautiful and horny face that is .
She changed the frequency of the butt plug, it became more and more intense.
Suddenly she said you are leaking.
I looked down and cum dripped from my cock .
What a lovely face Miss R said , I have such control over your ass and about your cum she laughed .
She caught the cum with her hand and licked it off . Hmm she said it tastes delicious your ripened seed.
They brought her hand to my mouth, taste it.
And licked my cum from her hand .
I can milk you from a distance, she laughed. Suddenly the butt plug stopped.
I said I think it's empty, yes said Miss R because I didn't turn it off.
After eating, replace it with one with a purple stone. And then put it on the charger we can play with it again.
I've had it in twice in the last week.
Gradually I am getting used to it.
We agreed , when I notice that I am dripping and I am somewhere else . I may then take it off .
And then replace that butt plug for another one.
1 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

stay naked or? Part 1

Every year we celebrate the new year with our naturist friends. This year it's our time to celebrate with us.
Luckily for me, our friends know I wear a cage and have seen it a few times now.
Miss R has a fetish , showing me to others while wearing a cage and wearing a butt plug .
It gives her a squeak that others see that she is the boss of me . She prefers to show others that she has power over me , that has now become clear to me .
In general I don't wear the butt plug when we are with other naturist friends.
So far it has only happened once that I did have it on with a couple. This because we knew during a conversation that the woman sometimes wore one herself.
She herself also has intimate piercings in her nipples and clit , and her husband also likes to wear a penis ring .
Usually we have a theme when we celebrate New Year with our friends.
We were supper heroes once, Mafia,
And this year we are ancient Greeks.
Miss R came up with the idea during our brainstorm which theme would fit well.
All the more so because I always have to be naked for her at home, and she didn't want to give this up.
We made an invitation for everyone on which the theme was announced.
I would be an Olympic athlete that night.
Miss R would be a high-ranking woman.
She ordered a beautiful white Greek-style dress for that evening.
Although it was quite translucent, it didn't matter much. She took out her necklace with nipple clamps and put it on underneath .
A beautiful gold-colored belt finished it off nicely. When she put it on she looked divine .
The beautiful deep cleavage showed off her breasts and the necklace .
She attached the key to my cage to the necklace .
I told Miss R that she looked very beautiful and sexy .
It's a pity I told her that you don't have a clit piercing, where chains and stones would hang from.
That would look nice with your see - through dress .
She said we can see if we can find something .
And we found a nice clit clamp with chains and stones on it. Hopefully this will arrive in time, I said.
Fortunately the delivery was fast and arrived on time.
She clamped the clit clamp on her clit and it looked amazing The beautiful red stones that hung on it shimmered beautifully. I wonder if the rest has warmed up I said to Miss R .
And actually it would also be nice if I were a gladiator .
No said Miss R you stay naked as it should be you are a sportsman .

Old Year's Eve came very soon and I would do the shopping and take care of the snacks. I got up early that morning because it would be busy everywhere .
Makes Miss R a breakfast , and went to dress me .
Don't forget something Miss R said and she waved her phone . I immediately understood what she meant and went upstairs and changed the Butt Plug .
Grabbed my phone connected to the Buttplug and went shopping .
Just before I entered the bakery, the butt plug started to vibrate violently.
Tried not to pay attention to it but my cage filled up very quickly .
What a bully Miss R is, I thought.
I ordered some bread and delicious pastries and paid the bill . The butt plug kept vibrating every time with different cartridges.
I texted Miss R asking if she wanted to turn it off. I can't concentrate and I'm on the verge of cumming.
She sent me a message I just came, you forgot.
The Buttplug went out and did the rest of the shopping. I assumed it wouldn't turn on.
But that was not the case.
He went off regularly, but less long,
When I got home I unloaded the groceries and undressed. Cleaned up everything and went to make lunch for us.
During lunch Miss R said what a nice horny thing you are , and put the butt plug back on .
It's wonderful to tease and turn you on I enjoy it so much.
You are doing well I told her , likes it but sometimes also frustrating .
She turned off the butt plug and said that at least keep you in the right frame of mind she laughed.
I'm wet said she didn't have enough to prepare myself.
Lick me nice ready to feel your tongue in me .
She sat down on the couch, pulled up her skirt and opened her legs.
Her pussy shimmering with horniness , and began to spoil her. I hope everyone looks horny she said , it all makes me so horny . I said at least you look very nice in those clothes.
She came quickly on my tongue and tasted delicious.
I would love to play with you in front of the others, said Miss R. I know but let's not do that I said.
And make it a nice evening with a somewhat erotic touch . Yes, she said, we'll see how it goes. I want to play with you as long as possible today Miss R said , you can only remove your butt plug at the last . I went to clean up and prepare for that evening.
1 x
waki86

Post by waki86 »

Stay naked or? Part 2

Old Year's Eve passed quickly.
Miss R kept teasing me that day and after I finished licking them , she still remained excited .
After dinner she wanted to get ready again , but this time by her favorite dildo .
While I was working on her she put the butt plug back on .
It was all so intense that I started to feel good.
When I said that I leak , she took the cage in her mouth and licked the cum .
Hmm she said you taste great and gave me a cum kiss .
She then went upstairs and took a shower.
And dress her own in a greek goddess.
I also took a shower but didn't have to do anything else, just take off the butt plug.
I went downstairs and Miss R was ready.
You look so beautiful and sexy I said .
Come here she said and she took a white cloth .
If you put it on in such a way that your cage is just visible or not, you also look beautiful and Greek.
So not naked I said .
No, that's how it is, said Miss R .
And you can also put in your butt plug with red stone.
We draped the fabric around me , and finished it off with a belt . It was quite short but so short that my cage was not directly visible .

Around 8.30 pm the first guests arrived. Everyone was Greek style.
No one wore underwear under their clothes.
When everyone was there and we had a chat, we started playing different games.
The later it got in the evening and the more alcohol was drunk, the looser people started to become.
We brought out the game shit happens . After playing a few rounds Miss R said we also have an 18+ version we will play that one.
I went to shake up a drink for everyone and suddenly a guest lifted my outfit.
Was wondering if you were carrying your cage she said , still Miss R said and she grabbed her key .
Do you good said the woman and she looked at her husband and pointed down .
Miss R also asked for a cage , and the woman laughed and said yes .
Another woman immediately said it is contagious and every man is caged .
Everyone laughed about it and some men nodded firmly no and said I'll keep it with a cock ring.
Perhaps the men should show what they are wearing said Miss R .
Yes was called , standing next to each other and showing .
The men stood side by side and lifted their tunics.
Two men in a cage , one with a cock ring and one with a piercing .
Because of the attention they received you saw starting boners.
You look great from underneath it was said.
Now you said a man , we also want to see something .
The women lined up and lifted their dresses.
A man also asked Miss R for a piercing , no she said there is a clip .
Another woman had piercings and another woman had a thong with a gemstone on it.
Also nice I said where did you get that I asked.
She said bought online got several kinds of .
This one has a small dildo , and she showed it .
Another woman had nothing but a small tattoo on top of her Venus mound.
We have known this for a long time, of course.
Her husband said turn around and then we saw that she had a heart shaped butt plug.
After everyone had looked at each other, we started playing the game.
One could notice that an erotic atmosphere was beginning to emerge .
Every now and then the attention slackened and it was noticed that hands ended up where the others did not.

Suddenly the clock struck midnight and everyone wished each other New Year's Eve.
They kissed deeply and felt something .
We played another game afterwards and there was more open play with each other.
I prepared something delicious for everyone and brought it around.
At one point Miss R grabbed me by my cage and said it still looks beautiful.
Someone said it suits you so well , and it is wonderful that you are open about it .
Otherwise everyone wouldn't have done all this.
Yes said a woman and she bent under the table and gave her husband a blow job .
She said wonderful , you can just be yourself she said .
We should do this more often, said the man who was also in a cage.
Everyone agreed that it had become a wonderful evening. Finally everyone went home around 2:00 am .

A couple would stay overnight and the four of us cleaned up everything. It was the couple whose woman wore the butt plug. We heard a lot of moans coming from their bedroom that night.
By noon everyone was awake and up.
I had already showered and was preparing for lunch.
The woman came down first and said hopefully we didn't keep you awake.
No, it sounds like it was necessary, I said.
She asked do you mind being locked up.
No, I said, I now enjoy it much more.
It gives me a boost and keeps me excited warm is a wonderful feeling.
She thought it was special , and it also has something erotic about a penis in a cage .
I took something out of the closet and she said , I just now see that you also have a butt plug in .
Yes, I said I already had it yesterday.
She said nice, my husband doesn't want that, but i likes to have one in it.
I also said I wear it 24/7 am so used to it.
I also wear it most of the time and find it a wonderful feeling . We chatted for a while and also the man and Miss R came downstairs .
We ate something with the four of us and eventually they had to go again .

Then we went to my parents then and to Miss R's parents to wish them a happy new year.
Later that night when we got home,
Miss R and I talked about everything.
Miss R said I didn't think it would all turn out so erotic.
I asked why not, the theme actually invited it.
We are naturists and have much less shame than others .
And everyone knows that I wear a cage, they have seen that before.
In addition, we sometimes had conversations about it. Precisely because of our openness and of course also the theme and the drink, it all took care of it.
Would our friendship with them have changed now asked Miss R .
I think so , but whether it will always be erotic , that is not necessarily the case .
The whole atmosphere determined what happened.
We will see what 2023 will bring us and what adventures we will have.
Your nipple clip necklace looks great on you, as does your clit clip.
I would like it if you would wear that more often .
Miss R looked at me and said if it turns you on even more I will wear it more often .
I leaned over and kissed her deeply and said you are a wonderful woman and love you dearly.
She laughed and said what if I don't free you in March will you still feel that way.
I looked at her questioningly , and asked is that what you want . We'll see she said it's not March yet.
Vacation , sauna and nudist beach , is actually more than enough said Miss R . Yes, maybe you are right about that I replied. And thought of the holiday where I often had to come and we experimented with my seed to cook with. It was the horniest thing I had ever experienced .

We'll see what else comes our way. The completely unexpected things are the best thing to experience.
2 x