[Byron2002]My story.. past, present and moving forward

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Byron2002
Re: [Byron2002]My story.. past, present and moving forward

Post by Byron2002 »

Last Thursday my wife had a night away with the girls. They went to the spa, had an overnight, went to a couple nice restaurants, and shared a lot of gossip. Not sure if my wife shares any of our sex life with them or not but I have always wondered. There are 4 of them, they have known each other since high school, and share a lot of things but not sure if our sex life is one of them.

Before they left, my wife and I had this text exchange
Me: LOL. Are you already for your trip?
*all ready
Wife: Almost. Shower, coffee and go. Pick up here is 3 pm.
Me:. cool. Are you going to leave me some panties to remember you by?
Wife: Wet, tennis undies are going into the laundry. They are gross. You'll have to make to with clean ones.
Me: oh well... better luck next time..
Are you taking the cage keys?
They are in the black bag in my panty drawer if you are.
Wife: You'll have to check if they are gone or not.
Me: LOL. Love it... Love you... Have a good trip... Bring lots of gossip
!

What?!.. This is the first time that my wife acknowledged the cage text/email, reply to it and actually took action. This may not seem like a big deal but I found it very exciting and a sign of progress that she actually took the time, while she was busy getting ready, to go to my dresser, look for the bag, open it and take the keys to later send me "tease" text.

The spa they went to does not allow phones in some places so we did not text much. I did ask her if she was getting a massage... (I actually said Happy ending massage... )she replied back saying that she didn't book a massage at all so I offered to give her one when she comes home. I also offered Netflix and oral sex ( we haven't done that in a while)

She came back late, I was in bed on my phone. I asked her if she wanted the massage, or oral sex and she said maybe in the morning and gave me a hug. As we were cuddling, I asked her if I could have her panties, she gave them to me turned around in bed with her face away from me and said " I guess you're going to get busy now" .. I responded " I have my cage on... not getting busy for me".
She then turned around and faced me again and we cuddled as we fell sleep and I enjoyed the scent of her panties.

Next morning I made my move to give her oral sex, she was receptive and we had a nice time. After her orgasm, I just stayed between her legs holding each other for a while, then, I moved myself a little more to be at her eye level and we hugged until it was time to get up. Absolutely no action for me... it was all about her and her pleasure... I loved it.

I guess that's 1 of 4 before I get my turn.

And this brings me to present day... so from now on I'll be sharing things as they happen.. so updates will be shorter and potentially less often.

happy to get feedback as things move along
1 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

Things have been quiet for a few days.
I am still locked and there hadn't been a lot interaction with my wife sexually.
I decided to send her this email to encourage teasing. I got it from a website but I edited it to remove the more hard-core content.

"Hi baby,

While I'm locked a little acknowledgement, interaction or tease goes a long way.

Found the description below on a website. What do you think?

Love

J

What Does it Mean to Tease?

I don’t mean making fun of him. We’re not in middle school. I mean turning him on, only it’s teasing because he can’t get hard, let alone have an orgasm.

Ideally you’ll keep him in a constant state of arousal. It works wonders because he’ll be far more attentive than usual, and even though he’s not getting off you’ll be offering him some sense of pleasure. Even when you’re denying him the orgasms he craves you can bring him a form of sexual joy, which he’ll love you for.

Some ideas

* Walk around in your underwear/naked

* Lots more kissing – We make out constantly when he’s locked up. It’s the fastest way to turn him on and he’ll never turn it down.

* More physical contact – Initiate lots of physical contact. It can be as simple as a tight hug. I love pressing my ass into his crotch and listening to him groan.

* Make him worship your body – This is an absolute must when he’s locked up. He craves your body. He craves you. Have him worship it. Have him kiss you all over. Have him give you a massage. Make sure he goes down on you lots. The more you cum while he’s locked up, the more aroused he’ll be.

* Shower with him – Most chastity devices are shower safe, so invite your husband to join you. Have him wash your body and your hair. Rub your wet nakedness against him.. Be attentive. Make it an erotic experience for both of you."

She did not reply to the email but the next morning she came into our room after talking a shower and just handed me her used panties from the previous day. I loved it, the only problem was that I didn't get to enjoy them for long because I also needed to get up and go to work.

After work, we had a wine tasting and dinner. We had a great time!. When we got home, I thought about trying to make a move but she was very tired. As she was putting her PKs on I asked for her panties again and she said " I gave you some this AM,... I like to sleep in them, you know?..." but still took them off and handed them to me.

I enjoyed the Scent all night and still am this morning as I write this update :D
5 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

Fairly uneventful the last few days. Still locked.

As a little context to the text conversation below: my wife and I are booked to play mixed doubles tennis early next week. Also, I am flying (by myself) later in the week to visit my parents overseas:

Me: Hi baby... thinking about you! Loved cuddling with you last night!
Wife: We are playing mixed doubles next week
Me: Perfect! Looking forward to the mixed Doubles distraction outfit
--( I always ask her to dress sexy so she can distract our opponent... it is our running joke)
Me: I'd like to get a wax before my Trip
--- I get Brazilian waxes every so often.
Me: Will need the keys if you don't mind
Wife: I'll have to set up a little hunt for them
Me: :shock: LOL...Exciting
----a day later
Me: did you find the keys?
Wife: Yes
Me: Great! we should celebrate with Netflix and oral sex tonight! :)
Wife: Maybe!
---- a few hours later at bed time
Me: Are you feeling like you may enjoy some oral sex tonight?
Wife: Head is feeling a little off. The nap helped but I'm coming up in 5 minutes to sleep. And cuddle?
Me: OK

LOL. I got blocked by the mighty "headache"

We'll see what happens over the weekend. Maybe she'll allowed me to give her a few orgasms as my sent off to my trip to visit the family.
0 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

I got a little action this morning!. :D

Last night the wife and I were out to a sporting event and to have a couple of drinks. At around 10PM she told me that she was good to go home and in my best latin lover impression I said "I know what we can do when we get home" as I raised my eyebrows. She, of course, rolled her eyes and gave me a shrug shoulder with a maybe look.
When we got home I got a call from my brother and by the time we were finished it was late.
As we were going to bed, I asked my wife if she wanted to fool around and she said... "no... too tired now... let'sdo it in the morning"

Morning comes... I, very slowly and gently, started rubbing her leg over her PJs and she did not move away which is usually code for she is up for it i took a new dildo that i had bought recently out of my night table and proceeded to put it under the covers next to my skin to warm it up. My wife hates cold items touching her when she is all warmed up and i know better now. ;)
I started to rub her her pubic area from the outside her PJs and got more inviting moves.
I decided to move my hand inside her PJs and panties and rubbed some more. After a few minutes of that, I removed her pajama bottoms and panties and gave her oral sex and used the dildo until she had an orgasm.
After her high, I stayed with my face down there and we cuddled like that for a bit. After few minutes, when I started to move back up, she just turned around, with her back to me, and dozed off. No effort to reciprocate the pleasure. She is not vocal about it, but it seems like she is learning to receive pleasure....expect pleasure... without having to give it back.....I loved it.

When she woke up again, she turned around to face me again and rubbed my face and chest but her hands never went down past my waist. To this day, after almost two months of me being in chastity, she has never touched my cage with her hand. Also, It has been since last November since she last touched my penis.

I have an appointment to get a Brazilian men wax tomorrow so I am expecting to get the keys from her and unlock myself before the appointment.
I am still not sure what to do with the cage next week when I go to visit my parents overseas. Will keep people updated once u decide.

On a different note, one of my kids wanted to go swimming with me to the local pool. I decided to go to a lingerie/women swimwear store to get some black bikini swim bottoms to wear underneath my regular swim trunks. I figured having and extra layer of material would conceal the cage better.
I bought them, brought them home, put them on, put the trunks on top, put some sweat pants on top that and walked to the swimming pool with my kid. When I got there, swimming pool was closed... after all of that! :oops:

Cheers for now.
0 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

I find it fascinating all the mind games I play with myself.

Yesterday my wife and I went to a yoga class. It was the first time doing yoga in a cage and I felt like it got in the way more than I had imagined but I was able to go through the class without any major incidents. I have terrible flexibility and don't do yoga very often, so moving awkwardly in a yoga class is nothing new to me.
On the way home from the class, I told my wife that we needed a shower and asked her if she wanted to shower together. She just laughed. I was both a little offended and aroused by it. The quick conversation also got me thinking about denial for the rest of the day.

I had my manzilian wax appointment yesterday, I asked my wife for the keys, so i could clean up and get my wax, and she gave them to me.
Those of you that have gotten a Brazilian wax before, know that it is a painful procedure; but this time, for me, it was more painful than ever. I was wondering if being locked has made me more sensitive in the area... for better and for worse.... Any hint of a touch from my wife and I get aroused. She hasn't touched my penis in a while bit even her touching my lower torso or my thigh does the trick.... but also this wax felt extra painful.

So now I am thinking about denial and sensitivity to touch.

After the wax, I went to play tennis and for a drinks after, so by the time i got home it was after 11PM. I still had not put my cage on after the wax and I just got naked and went to bed. My wife was still up but already under the covers ready for bed, I showed off my new wax job and got under the covers too. I asked her if she wanted to cuddle with me and she just moved her feet os it was touching mine. I was hoping for more than that... I was naked, without a cage, with a new wax and had been thinking about denial and sensitivity in my private area for hours now.
I asked: "that's it?... that's all I get... one foot?" ....."That's it" she said....wow... more denial I thought.
That got me really thinking and really aroused.. After a couple of minutes we had the following conversation as the lights were off and she was starting to fall sleep.
Me: "did you know that the last time you touched my penis was last November?"
Her: You keeping track now... are you?
Me: I guess so....
---silence for a few seconds-----
Me: you don't have to touch me if you don't want to... maybe that's why I like the cage... ... if you are horny then I'll take care of you but you don't have to do anything for me... your pleasure is my pleasure.

She proceeded to rubbed my chest and torso but made sure to stop above the waist before removing her hand and going to sleep.
I was so horny and my mind keep thinking about denial and how sensitive my privates are but now also thinking on how much more exciting this is when my wife knows and acknowledges (even if tacitly) on what is going on. I often think this is a game I play by myself and that she doesn't know or care but little gestures like this give me hope.

Needless to say, I did not get much sleep. My mind was racing. It was so bad I almost came just by imagining her really getting into it....the power of the mind.

This morning I put my cage back on and went to work.
1 x