[InversionOfControl] I asked for this; let’s see how it goes.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
InversionOfControl
[InversionOfControl] I asked for this; let’s see how it goes.

Post by InversionOfControl »

My hello world post describes myself and my wife. Basics: both early 40s, vanilla mostly. My wife had never heard of this kink until I brought it up several years ago. We had a sex life slump in our 30s and last year agreed to make an effort to find fulfillment for both of us. Our sex life has had me thrilled for the last 8 months. We’ve recently started playing with the Holy Trainer V3 that I bought years ago.

Tonight I locked myself up after a shower and she took the keys. I don’t know where they are. It’s exhilarating and terrifying. Our goal is for me to sleep in my cage for the first time.

This is our second time this week with chastity. She teased me mercilessly a few days ago. It looks like tonight will be just as lovely.

So, here we go! I hope I don’t regret this.

Part of me genuinely is worried that I can't handle this.
2 x
InversionOfControl
Re: [InversionOfControl] I asked for this; let’s see how it goes.

I had my first 24-hour lockup. When we went to bed, she edged me for the first time. She did so using my balls as my cock was locked in the Holy Trainer V3. I have never felt as vulnerable in bed. Or submissive. I had no idea that I could turn into such a needy, desperate, whimpering mess.

Morning wood woke me up a few times. I was locked for 28 hours. My wife told me to unlock shortly before company arrived for the weekend. She gave me permission to go to the bedroom and cum. I've never cum so hard. What an incredible start.
0 x
InversionOfControl

I didn't have much time for my update post last night. I've realized I forgot a major detail in our Friday night edging session. Like I said, she edged me using my balls and taint for an hour. After about 30 minutes, I felt like I was on the cusp of orgasm despite my penis having zero stimulation. After 45 minutes, I began to laugh. I laughed truly hysterically. I remember thinking "I'm so close to cumming but I can't." I don't know why I was laughing though. Something about that, in my desperate lost state of mind, made me burst into laughter. It felt nihilistic. I laughed for about 2 minutes as she kissed my neck and played with my balls rather roughly. Soon I was returned to the whimpering needy puddle I had been 2 minutes prior.I have no explanation for this. The next morning I looked up "sub space." Included in the description was laughter. But, my laughter still doesn't quite make sense to me.

My wife found it hot regardless. So it's fine.

When I asked someone in the discord about this, they asked me if my wife was trying to milk me. I'm not sure. I am fairly certain that my wife has never heard of milking. But, my wife may have been seeing if it was possible for me to cum in my cage. She didn't tell me to come until the next afternoon. Hard to say.

TBC...
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Love the username.

Did you play with her? Did she have an orgasm?

I’ve not heard of laughter, I wonder if that will happen to you again. Most people think if “milking” as prostate stimulation which can lead to a semen discharge.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes!
1 x
InversionOfControl

Thank you! I’m a software developer and became aware of a code design pattern called Inversion of Control. The name always stuck with me. :)

During our last session my wife was on her period and never wants me to touch during that time. In general though, I make sure she has at least one orgasm per session. :)
0 x
InversionOfControl

I should add that I will endeavor to ensure my wife has 3+ orgasms per session going forward. Personal goal.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Kind of interesting about multiple orgasms: when we started on the male orgasm denial journey, my KH had 2 orgasms every session, without fail. As she aged a bit, she kept turning down the second one. Sometimes I’d “insist” she have another and she’d always regret it. Reason: her stomach would hurt. I guess it was like having an extreme abdominal workout from how she described it (she was not physically fit in the slightest, never exercised). The orgasm was slightly less powerful than the first but still definitely pleasurable but the abdominal strain outweighed it for her.

Anyway, it was kind of a bummer as the denied guy it just turned me on how she was having so many orgasms but it didn’t work out exactly that way. In th early days, we’d typically have back to back sessions where she would come twice and maybe she’d let me cum on the third session. So she’d have 5 or 6 to my one. The “orgasm ratio” was always very hot for me to track and chat about during our playtime.
2 x
InversionOfControl

I was unlocked for about two and a half weeks due to moving house and company coming over. We're currently living in a hotel while the sale on the house closes. Soon we'll be permanently relocating to Australia. We've been dealing with the stress of that, so sex hasn't been a priority until last few days when we finished most of the planning.

I was locked for 3 days last week. She let me out my first condom-free PIV. I had just received news that my vasectomy is a success.

A PA12 CherryKeeper was delivered to me today. I'm wearing it now. I've so much more comfortable than the Holy Trainer. And it is half of the size for my cock. It really stops the erection before it has a chance to gain steam. It's amazing so far. We'll see how we go. I will sleep in it tonight.

My wife and I sat cuddled up together on the couch. I was rubbing her feet while the hotel TV played the movie Dirty Dancing. During the movie, my wife occasionally teased me and my cock locked in the CherryKeeper.

She's a little hesitant about the size of the new cage. It keeps me cramped into half the size of the HTv3; she feels like it looks painful and as if I've lost half of my cock. I think she'll get used to it but I will likely order a new CherryKeeper cage that allows for more length. My goal is always to please her.

I am so lucky.
3 x
InversionOfControl

Wifey put me back in the HolyTrainer. The CherryKeeper fit is a little to small, so I’ll need to sand it and probably order a new ring. I was unlocked for about 20 hours to recover from the new cage. I began to think of masturbation a few hours ago, which prompted my HolyTrainer lockup.

I have not had an orgasm in 12 days.
2 x
InversionOfControl

My last orgasm was 14 days ago. I’ve been locked up for 8 days.

Wifey and I have been living in a hotel for the last 3.5 weeks as we completed we permanent relocation abroad.

Last night we watched Wonder Woman on the hotel TV. I messaged her feet, eventually she started to tease my balls and locked, unfeeling cock cage. She had my whimpering by the end of the movie but I made sure to rub her feet as well as possible no matter what.

I’ve been leaking since last night, which is a first for me. Wifey is taking more serious her role as keyholder. She’s purposely denying me for her amusement now. I love it.
0 x