[Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Nikki6
Re: [Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

Well, I did ask the statistician and he delivered. :D

In 200 days of chastity, I have allowed J to have 13 orgasms. That's down about 75% from before we started. Blowjobs (to completion) are down a precise 100% over the same period. 8-) I will admit that I continue to love sucking on his cock, but it seems I have not finished him off since we started. Is that a whoops?

We've had sex 76 times since we started chastity, which is up about 44% from our pre-chastity "norm". Cunnilingus is up around double since we started.

No tracking of massages, but I can tell you they are way up. :D

I guess I can see why I've been enjoying this.
9 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

About a month ago, at J's request we expanded our chastity rules into areas beyond sex and chastity. It's all very vanilla I suppose, but J wanted more requirements from me, and ways to show devotion. He came up with a bunch of little things like keeping my car fueled and flowers on my table, not that I would discipline him for missing those, but they might affect what I am thinking about allowing him to have.

I did add a couple others that meant more for me. One is that J, when balked by certain things (usually the computer) will sometimes get very frustrated and start cursing at it. He never yells at people, but I just don't like to hear him going on with "Oh, you stupid f**king machine. Arrrgh" and all that. So I told him that along with breaking any other rules, if he has one of his little tantrums in my hearing I will discipline him. He thought he could do it, I knew he could not. :roll:

And I don't think he expected what I came up with for discipline. It's a double whammy. First, I wait until the next time I was going to let him ejaculate. But he loses doing that in the way he wants (in my vagina, and a creampie) because he forfeits it to me. I tied him to the bed very securely. Then I gave him a perfunctory handjob until he came. Then I just kept going, palming the head of his cock and rubbing the frenulum firmly. He went nuts. I didn't go overboard, but I assured him I can keep doing that for as long as I think I need to next time. He got the point.

Afterward I cared for him, and then I asked him if he felt cavalier about breaking my rules again. He assured me he will not be doing so. This is J. He begs me to lead, to be firm, and to discipline him. But until I do, he never quite believes that I will. But he is learning that I mean what I say.

On another note, I have been keeping him locked up more and more, even when home. I don't allow his ejaculations is one thing, but the the fact that he cannot ejaculate is even stronger. Sometimes I take a picture of the key on my chain and text it to him.
8 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

J had a business trip last week. On this trip he again learned that I'm not kidding around, but I will get to that in a separate post. This trip put me in a quandry, because J would be already two weeks chaste on the day of leaving and I was not comfortable with having him unlocked the whole week. I thought some people here might be interested in my solution. I bought some serialized wire cable ties that cannot be released, only cut. They're for wiring shut bonded truck trailers or something like that (whatever it was J said).

So I unlocked J as he packed to leave, and put his device in his luggage. When he arrived, we chatted on the phone while he got his rental car and drove to the hotel. Once he got to the hotel, I had him lock himself up using the serialized wire tie and send me a photo of it where I could clearly read the number and see that the wire when through the chastity device and the tie.

Then, during the rest of the week I would text him randomly 'proof' and he would have to send a picture including the face of his watch where I could see the serial number still in place.

All in all it worked well and I'd recommend it for anyone who is not willing to subject the TSA agents to your kink.
Last edited by Nikki6 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

So J's last ejaculation was on August 28th, and it was not a good one for him because it was only delivered as a prelude to the post-orgasm torture I performed on him. This discipline was for an outburst of his temper. Leading up to a business trip last week, I knew (because he foolishly told me) that J very much expected to get another ejaculation right before leaving. So he was quite surprised that night as I had him fuck me very well, and then I told him we were done without letting him cum. I honestly had planned on letting him cum, but once I knew he was expecting it I just felt he should not.

So this week he was on the road and very randy for me, which is a recipe for trouble. He began texting me about various things he likes and making hints. In short, I started to get very annoyed because he was clearly trying to tell me how to dominate him, without being too obvious. Except he's always obvious and this has been a problem between us in the past. So I put my foot down, no warnings.

"You are topping from the bottom. I've discussed this with you. I thought about taking off your key, but I won't. But when you get back I am going to tie you to the discipline chair again. I'm TRIPLING the time I will torture you after you cum."

That certainly got his attention. And now he's really bummed because he's just lost the orgasm he really wanted to have (in my vagina) and is going to get another lousy handjob instead, plus the POT (which doesn't actually hurt him, but which is obviously excruciating). He's clearly already thinking about what that length of time is going to be like (hint.....it will feel like forever). I also told him that there's no way I'm going to let him cum again in September, so this one discipline ejaculation is all he's getting for the entire month.

I guess he's lucky we don't celebrate Locktober.
6 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Perhaps you should consider locktober !!!!!
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

It’s been quite a while, so I figured to give an update. This winter J struggled with comfort in a cage with his testicle pulling through. At the same time, I’ve been wanting him locked up more consistently (what a change from a year ago!)😜

Speaking of which, I’ve been J’s keyholder for over a year now. I’m definitely growing into my confidence in just telling J how things will be, in and out of the bedroom. He seems to love it. He thanks me when I have him fuck me even if he doesn’t come, and he thanks me when I discipline him. He had a few bad habits before, and now he doesn’t.😉

Speaking of discipline, J turned on some things there. It turns out that it really turns me on to punish him. I still love the post-orgasm-torture as a go-to, but I’ve gotten creative on other ones when I need to punish him but I don’t want him to come.

The POT also taught me I like to tie him to a chair and then give him a handjob to the edge of orgasm over and over. It drives him wild because he can’t come, can’t move, can’t do anything about it. By the time I’m done he’s usually worn out.

So what else one year in? I still wear J’s key every day, and my girlfriends are all still curious what it’s really for (they don’t buy my vague answer). I let J come 24 times the first year. We had sex about six times as often as he was allowed to come. I’m turning into more than just a keyholder, but there’s no sign of J regretting what he asked for.
6 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

So here is an interesting experience we had. In March J had two orgasms. But they were unusual in that they happened on consecutive days. Here's how that came about.

One thing to know about me is that I like to very occasionally be 'forced' sexually. I want it rough, I want to feel helpless, and I want to feel like J just has to have me and can't stop himself. This of course is completely at-odds with keeping J submissive and in chastity. So I gave him an allowance. Once per quarter, J can take me as he likes and do with me as he pleases. We tried this once last quarter and it kind of failed because J could barely get into the role and when he started, I sternly said "What are you doing?!. No!" and of course he stopped. So I told him I'd be more in tune with what I'd asked for and be ready to go along the next time.

So one weekend in March, I let J have a routine orgasm. After J comes (as I have mentioned in this thread before) it actually makes him even more aroused and desperate to come again over the next few days. So, the very next day J decided to take advantage of his allowance. He pushed me over the bed and pulled off my panties roughly. After some spanking, he forced his cock into me and fucked me for a while. I was quite aroused. Then he lay me on the bed and roughly fucked my mouth while fingering me. That got me to come, and after I did I heard him growl "My turn". J reclined on the bed and made me suck him, grasping the back of my head and forcing me down harder and deeper than I wanted to do. In another minute he came, holding me on him until he'd squeezed out every drop.

Only then did I break character, come up and snowball J his entire load back. :twisted:

Anyway, it was fun and it was sexy, but it did knock J out of his submissive headspace. Just two days later I had to punish him (I took away his allowance to force me for Q2 :lol: ). But I will have to think on this one going forward. I thought just being assertive was the problem (and a little of it might be) but I think the bigger problem was J using his allowance to come twice in two days and bottom himself out. I think I will ban him from using his allowance if he has come in the past week when we get to Q3......assuming he doesn't lose that allowance too. ;)

I do want to get him back under my control faster in the future, so I started this thread as well.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64974
3 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

The weather started warming up, and I just decided to leave J locked all the time now. I like him thinking about me all the time, plus it’s peace of mind to know he cannot come without permission.

I realized I was getting to be predictable in letting J come every two weeks or so, so I decided J would be taking all of May chaste. I just didn’t tell him.

Last weekend we had a few drinks together at home. We didn’t get drunk or anything, but it was enough that I knew it would help J’s performance. So I slathered his cock with some Lidocaine, put a condom on him, and rode him (my favorite way to come) relentlessly for an eternity.

After that, I was crazy with arousal. J had bought this cock sleeve, but it was pretty large (it has to fit over him) and I wasn’t very interested in it. So after riding J, I had him put on that huge sleeve and pound me with it. I don’t know why, but taking that giant cock from behind really set me off.

When I was done, I think J expected I was going to let him come. But I didn’t. Being unpredictable seems best.
6 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

After J celebrated Loctober, but in May, I know he was really getting anxious about when I’d let him come. The morning of his birthday I was thinking about edging him with a blowjob. I texted him “I know what you really want for your birthday, but can you handle it?”

J thought I was talking about being forced to clean his cum from my pussy. He made some response about being very excited to come. I was like “I didn’t say I was going to let you come. I’m going to punish you for assuming you could.”

We eventually sorted that out and I was nice enough to suck his cock for his birthday anyway. I must have brought him to the edge of coming a dozen times before I locked him back up. Then I told him his punishment was another week in chastity, at least.
6 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

You are a wonderful person!! :)
3 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.