[Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Nikki6
Re: [Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

Sammy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:23 pm Sounds like you're enjoying this.
I am enjoying this. It may turn into a case of "be careful what you wish for" for my husband. I was leery of this game getting into it again because of J's tendency to try and top from the bottom. But he's been excellent, just letting me run this how I like. At first I was thinking a week was pretty long, but given this punishment he's currently been in chastity for six weeks and going strong.

Biggest surprises for me:
1) We are having a lot more sex than before, and the sex is really good. I figured he'd be on a hair trigger, but actually he's better able to control himself since he knows he will not be ejaculating at all.
2) And aside from stamina, he's more patient and more creative in sex.

Less surprising, but good:
3) He's very attentive and affectionate
4) He's having fun with it, and genuinely seems to enjoy the angst. That's good because I enjoy the feeling that I can take or leave sex as I wish and I don't have to feel guilty about him.

I'm now recognizing that letting him come once a week was too often. Once he gets past this punishment, we will see what kind of pattern works for me.
5 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Nikki6 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:16 pm It's been a very good week, so I thought I'd check in. I asked J for the stats, and so to place us it's been 50 days since I became J's keyholder and 18 days since I last allowed him an orgasm.

The last week, I don't know what came over me but I had J fuck me almost every day for a solid week. I almost never have that high of a libido. His cock is so incredibly hard and so incredibly thick when he's been denied for over a week. He's also gotten very good control. I don't know how just being denied orgasm has helped him, but he has been able to fuck me very well without cumming himself. The only thing that he can't do is perform in any position where he can't control the thrusting, or he'll cum. So unfortunately that means my favorite position, me on top, is not workable.

But it's hard to complain. We've been having really great sex. When J knows he is not going to orgasm, he's more patient and more experimental. He also listens better. Despite not being allowed to orgasm, J says he is loving it and loves how sexual I am. I'll have to think about when to let him cum again. Obviously once a week is way too often. I'm liking him here at 2 to 3, or maybe even longer.
I think that’s great how your going slow and gradually progressing his chastity. It’s really important to have consequences for misbehavior. 😉. My wife and I have been progressing our chastity lifestyle for about 10 years … lots of talking and communication is the key to having things work. My wife’s libido has gone through the roof too! I’ve honestly never seen her be as sexual as she’s been since I’ve been locked more regularly. It’s so hot! We still have sex but most of the time it’s me going down on her and then we finish with her toys. If she does let me fuck her I’m not allowed to cum aaaaand if I do …I get a month punishment no sex. That’s pretty fair considering. Glad you’re finding out what works for you guys!
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

That’s what my wife does when that happens to me. It’s not always like that but it does happen from time to time
0 x
GracesWickedHubby
Last orgasm: November 27th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by GracesWickedHubby »

First, let me say you are awesome for taking these amazing first steps.

My Goddess has kept me in chastity for over 11 years (since 3/26/2011). It's been the most fulfilling and intimate journey either of us could ever imagine. In that time, she's gone from a naive, unsure vanilla wife, to a confident, sadistic and stern Goddess, fully in control of Our destiny and loving life together. There have been ups and downs, like Her going through menopause, 2 heart attacks and a seriously diminished libido. However, my completely maxed out libido has been controlled and directed into being a better servant, lover and husband for Her.

As for "punishment", you were on the right track with the idea of not making it fun for him. However, nearly anything to do with sex (making him wait longer, giving you more orgasms, etc) is exactly what HE wants. And since the punishment was for trying to deceive you, not the actual cumming, I might suggest looking for things that can either make him a better partner for you, or thing you want that he's not particularly interested in. But mostly, avoid it being about sex.

Some specific examples that I will give:
-Have him scrub the bathrooms to an immaculate state. Inspect and find faults with his job... Have him clean until you are satisfied. This is great for helping to annihilate the ego. (which is what made him think to lie to you in first place).
-Have him write an essay, explaining in great detail, why he needs to trust your judgment and have faith in you. That surrendering orgasms to you in not enough, but he needs to completely understand that he's surrendering himself to his commitment to you and your relationship.
- if your lifestyle involves the kinkier aspects of bdsm, Have him hold ten pennies on the wall, one at the tip of each finger... Cane his ass until he can accept 10 "of your best" without dropping a single penny. Any time any pennies drop, he is to pick them up and count them then beg you to add that many strokes to the total. Depending entirely on how hard you choose to go... This could be a quick punishment, or end up lasting for a very long time.
- make him do some project on your "home improvement" or "honey do" list.
If you also want to deny him sex or orgasms until any tasks are completed, also entirely up to you. But I guarantee if you tie the "bad behavior" to "getting more of what he wants", you'll end up with a very much "top from the bottom" situation.
0 x
Grace's wicked hubby
In Curve (old school) since 3/26/2011
Blog at: http://graceshubby.wordpress.com
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

J did eventually finish up his five big-O obligation, actually in record time. That was a while ago, I guess. So yesterday:

J - "It's funny how quickly you went from feeling bad for denying me for a week, to just going three weeks without any qualms."

Me: "Oh, has it been three weeks?"

J: "Yes, three weeks yesterday."

Me: "Well, maybe I like you in chastity too much. I hadn't even thought to release you."
3 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

After four weeks in chastity, I let J cum in my vagina this week. After I felt his cum starting to leak and I commented “I think you really came a lot in me.”

J surprised me by going down and performing cleanup. The idea of doing that is a huge turn-on for him, but he can never do it on his own after he ejaculates. He usually begs me to make him do it, but this time he did it on his own.

Related, J says the hardest time in chastity is right after I let him cum. He says after weeks denied, one orgasm doesn’t reset him, and so he’s actually more desperate to cum than before. It’s been five months and I’ve never let him hit bottom with two ejaculations back to back. I told him there’s no reason I should let him bottom out.

Today he told me I was driving him wild. “Perfect” I replied.
7 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

J hit that rough patch again over the July 4th weekend. We were spending a few days with relatives on a lake. In the evening I suggested J and I use their shower to clean off the sunscreen and sweat of the day. I had him fuck me from behind in the shower, but he kept stopping. I could tell he was too aroused to give me the pounding I wanted and he was frustrating me. He stopped to squeeze the tip of his cock, and I gave up.

"Lick me."

He knelt on the shower floor and ate me. It was pretty awkward, but I managed to get off. God knows how much water he drank as it ran off my clit and into his mouth. :P

We got out of the shower, and J was so aroused he had pre-cum dribbling from his tip and running down the shaft. I knelt for him and licked it all off as I sucked him right to the edge. He knew better than to beg me to finish.

After we went to sit outside. "Oh, are those bugbites?" My SIL asked, pointing at J's foot. There, clearly, was an impression of the shower grain grate on his foot, looking for all the world like a perfectly spaced group of about 20 mosquito bites. He blushed and made some incredibly lame excuse. I have no idea if she figured it out or not. :twisted:
3 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

This week J was giving me a massage. When I'd had enough, I flipped over and told him to edge himself for me. I like to see his cock straining and so incredibly hard. My mind went to the last time I had let him cum, and how he'd cleaned my pussy without being ordered. It had only been two weeks since then, but I wanted to see his cum.

"I want you to cum." I told him. "And then I want you to lick your cum from my breasts." I had this vision of him licking and sucking my semen covered nipples. It was making me very hot. J got closer and closer, and I recognized the look on his face he reached the point of no return. Thick white semen suddenly spurted from the tip of his cock, all over my breasts. It was really hot. I love to watch him ejaculate.

After he knew what he had to do, and he got this other look on his face. A look like a child being forced to eat brussel sprouts. Then he licked up his cum in a very perfunctory manner, giving my nipples no attention at all. I was cross.

"You beg me to make you do cleanup, and then you do it like that? You looked disgusted, and you didn't pay any attention to my nipples at all!" He looked sheepish, and he had to agree I was right. "Next time I let you cum, you are going to clean my pussy. And you had better be enthusiastic." I told him.

I've been warning him about this 'challenge' to fill me up and clean me with gusto ever since. It's driving him wild.
7 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

After the disappointing semen clean up session, J came to me with a request. He asked that when I decide he can cum, that I still give him a bit of warning and draw it out. So in that edging session, he would have performed better if I told him I wanted him to cum on me and perform cleanup, but then spend some time having him edge more, or tell me how much it would turn him on to do it. Basically get him in the right head space before he ejaculates. He had a point because we’ve been going from me telling him to cum to him cumming in, like 30 seconds. So I agreed.

Last night I started sucking his cock. Then I said “J, you know how you asked me to give you a bit more warning when I want you to cum?” J made an affirmative noise, and I could feel his surprise and pleasure that I might suck him off. “Well….” I continued. “I want you to know that it’s going to be at least a week before I let you cum.”

Not what he had in mind, but then, he did give me the key.
8 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

That wound up being a lot more than a week. :lol: All in all, I didn't feel like letting J have an orgasm until this week, which took him to a bit over a month since his last one. It happens. But we did have a lot of sex. I think we are having sex around three times a week now, but I'd have to consult the resident statistician J on that. I should do that, and post our stats. 8-) I just know he keeps track.

Wednesday night we had an empty house. I was relaxing in my nighty. J started to massage my feet, which is an excuse for him to stare at my pussy, but I don't mind. After a while, the massage evolved into a backrub. True to my word, I gave J a heads-up. "Make me cum really big, and I'm going to let you cum tonight." I told him.

"Yes dear." I heard the excitement in his voice.

"Tonight would be a good time to show me your enthusiasm for my creampie." I told him. "If you ever want the opportunity again."

After I was very relaxed from the massage, J went down on me. In short order, he was running his tongue over my clit while sliding my favorite dildo into my vagina. I built to a huge orgasm.

"I want you in me" I told him. I simply love his cock in me after he licks me to a big one. As he fucked me I said "Now cum in my pussy. Fill me up." J obliged. I felt him throbbing intensely inside me. As his orgasm subsided, he remained buried in me and stayed there until he was fully soft. Finally he pulled out after several minutes. I think he was waiting for his intense refraction to pass, so as to not screw up the next part.

I stood up. Within moments I felt the a huge amount of jizz starting to flow out of my vagina and into the vestibule. I was about to become a huge mess if I didn't do something. "Do you think you came a lot?" I asked J. He nodded. "Do you want to find out?" He nodded again. I gestured to the bed, and he lay down. I knelt over him.

J has been cumming these enormous loads since we started chastity. I've mentioned it before that having him perform cleanup kind of squiks me out, but I pushed aside my self-consciousness and gave it to him. And to his credit, he embraced it and licked me completely clean with enthusiasm. So good job J! Doesn't mean it won't be a month again, but it is what it is. :lol:
2 x