[Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Nikki6
Re: [Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

I’m getting a little better with my self-consciousness. After the fourth I had J please me. After I came the third time, I told him to come as well. He drew it out as best he could, but after a couple of minutes his eyes rolled up and he grunted three weeks worth of cum into me.

We cuddled for a few minutes and then J stepped over to the desk in our master bedroom. i felt semen trickle out of my vagina. “Ahem” I got his attention. I pointed a finger up at the ceiling, drawing his eye. Then I tilted my hand to point at my pussy. J came over immediately and cleaned me up.

I was still a little “yuck” about it. But…..now it’s like he never came. He’s hornier than ever.
8 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

It turns out, J will be doing Loctober for the first time. It took me the whole week to get over it enough to post, but here’s what happened.

On background, my rule is that J can only have an alcoholic drink if I hand it to him or order it for him. Bit of a control thing. In reality I’m a bit casual so often I just tell him to get himself a drink.

So were home and have a couple drinks. Then we go out to a festival in town (we walk there, FYI). I have J fetch us each a drink and then we are both socializing separately. Well, eventually J joins my circle and without getting too into it he embarrasses me and I realize he’s a bit drunk.

I was livid.I ask him how this happened. His story is, he’d selected pretty strong brews for all three, plus they were pints. So without really thinking about it his three drinks were like five. He should have known better, or at least stopped after he felt those first two. What a fool.

So, I last let him come on Labor Day. I informed him he won’t be coming again until November, and that will be a perfunctory handjob followed by the longest post-orgasm torture he’s experienced. And then he won’t be coming again after that until December.
6 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

It’s time for another update, since I have some new developments. The big news is that J was pierced for a PA yesterday. Basically, we had a second winter of discontent where I can’t keep J locked up because the cold weather retracts his testicles with such force that he has a lot of discomfort and risk of pulling one through, which hurts quite a bit. He told me that he doesn’t like being unlocked so much, so I gave him the task of designing a new cage that would work. He came up with something that I think will work better than a glans cap.

As for the piercing, J said the pain was no big deal. He bled a lot the first hour, but just a bit of seepage since. And he says already today there’s no discomfort.

He was pierced to an 8 gage and then tapered to take a 6ga to start and just has a generic loop in for now until he heals. I’ll post an update once he is healed and locked.
4 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

It took 3 weeks for J to heal up enough to be locked and another week past that before we were comfortable enough with his healing for him to fuck me. By then J had not had a release for almost 2 months so I told him to come for me after he had gotten me off.

I like J to sleep with me naked so I can fondle his cock as I like. So every morning J locks up while I get dressed and I check him over before leaving. I unlock him before bed. In between he is finally, inescapably trapped.

Despite the one release, J has been particularly attentive and even perhaps tortured with desire. It makes me wonder just a little what he’d been up to before I locked him up for good. But nevermind, what matters now is that I am truly in control from here on. I’ll have to see how his attitude continues to evolve.
6 x