[Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Nikki6
Re: [Nikki6] He's locked, and will only be released on my terms.

Post by Nikki6 »

Sammy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:23 pm Sounds like you're enjoying this.
I am enjoying this. It may turn into a case of "be careful what you wish for" for my husband. I was leery of this game getting into it again because of J's tendency to try and top from the bottom. But he's been excellent, just letting me run this how I like. At first I was thinking a week was pretty long, but given this punishment he's currently been in chastity for six weeks and going strong.

Biggest surprises for me:
1) We are having a lot more sex than before, and the sex is really good. I figured he'd be on a hair trigger, but actually he's better able to control himself since he knows he will not be ejaculating at all.
2) And aside from stamina, he's more patient and more creative in sex.

Less surprising, but good:
3) He's very attentive and affectionate
4) He's having fun with it, and genuinely seems to enjoy the angst. That's good because I enjoy the feeling that I can take or leave sex as I wish and I don't have to feel guilty about him.

I'm now recognizing that letting him come once a week was too often. Once he gets past this punishment, we will see what kind of pattern works for me.
4 x
Luv2belocked
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by Luv2belocked »

Nikki6 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:16 pm It's been a very good week, so I thought I'd check in. I asked J for the stats, and so to place us it's been 50 days since I became J's keyholder and 18 days since I last allowed him an orgasm.

The last week, I don't know what came over me but I had J fuck me almost every day for a solid week. I almost never have that high of a libido. His cock is so incredibly hard and so incredibly thick when he's been denied for over a week. He's also gotten very good control. I don't know how just being denied orgasm has helped him, but he has been able to fuck me very well without cumming himself. The only thing that he can't do is perform in any position where he can't control the thrusting, or he'll cum. So unfortunately that means my favorite position, me on top, is not workable.

But it's hard to complain. We've been having really great sex. When J knows he is not going to orgasm, he's more patient and more experimental. He also listens better. Despite not being allowed to orgasm, J says he is loving it and loves how sexual I am. I'll have to think about when to let him cum again. Obviously once a week is way too often. I'm liking him here at 2 to 3, or maybe even longer.
I think that’s great how your going slow and gradually progressing his chastity. It’s really important to have consequences for misbehavior. 😉. My wife and I have been progressing our chastity lifestyle for about 10 years … lots of talking and communication is the key to having things work. My wife’s libido has gone through the roof too! I’ve honestly never seen her be as sexual as she’s been since I’ve been locked more regularly. It’s so hot! We still have sex but most of the time it’s me going down on her and then we finish with her toys. If she does let me fuck her I’m not allowed to cum aaaaand if I do …I get a month punishment no sex. That’s pretty fair considering. Glad you’re finding out what works for you guys!
0 x
Luv2belocked
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by Luv2belocked »

That’s what my wife does when that happens to me. It’s not always like that but it does happen from time to time
0 x
GracesWickedHubby
Last orgasm: November 27th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by GracesWickedHubby »

First, let me say you are awesome for taking these amazing first steps.

My Goddess has kept me in chastity for over 11 years (since 3/26/2011). It's been the most fulfilling and intimate journey either of us could ever imagine. In that time, she's gone from a naive, unsure vanilla wife, to a confident, sadistic and stern Goddess, fully in control of Our destiny and loving life together. There have been ups and downs, like Her going through menopause, 2 heart attacks and a seriously diminished libido. However, my completely maxed out libido has been controlled and directed into being a better servant, lover and husband for Her.

As for "punishment", you were on the right track with the idea of not making it fun for him. However, nearly anything to do with sex (making him wait longer, giving you more orgasms, etc) is exactly what HE wants. And since the punishment was for trying to deceive you, not the actual cumming, I might suggest looking for things that can either make him a better partner for you, or thing you want that he's not particularly interested in. But mostly, avoid it being about sex.

Some specific examples that I will give:
-Have him scrub the bathrooms to an immaculate state. Inspect and find faults with his job... Have him clean until you are satisfied. This is great for helping to annihilate the ego. (which is what made him think to lie to you in first place).
-Have him write an essay, explaining in great detail, why he needs to trust your judgment and have faith in you. That surrendering orgasms to you in not enough, but he needs to completely understand that he's surrendering himself to his commitment to you and your relationship.
- if your lifestyle involves the kinkier aspects of bdsm, Have him hold ten pennies on the wall, one at the tip of each finger... Cane his ass until he can accept 10 "of your best" without dropping a single penny. Any time any pennies drop, he is to pick them up and count them then beg you to add that many strokes to the total. Depending entirely on how hard you choose to go... This could be a quick punishment, or end up lasting for a very long time.
- make him do some project on your "home improvement" or "honey do" list.
If you also want to deny him sex or orgasms until any tasks are completed, also entirely up to you. But I guarantee if you tie the "bad behavior" to "getting more of what he wants", you'll end up with a very much "top from the bottom" situation.
0 x
Grace's wicked hubby
In Curve (old school) since 3/26/2011
Blog at: http://graceshubby.wordpress.com
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

J did eventually finish up his five big-O obligation, actually in record time. That was a while ago, I guess. So yesterday:

J - "It's funny how quickly you went from feeling bad for denying me for a week, to just going three weeks without any qualms."

Me: "Oh, has it been three weeks?"

J: "Yes, three weeks yesterday."

Me: "Well, maybe I like you in chastity too much. I hadn't even thought to release you."
2 x