[Jeffrey] Ok then...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Jeffrey
[Jeffrey] Ok then...

Post by Jeffrey »

Before we can talk of any journey, I think we must find the right device first...
The good thing is that she seems to love the idea of having me in chastity, at least she considers it an attractive idea.
The idea (to begin with) is not to wear my cage for long periods of time. It might change in the future, but not now.

We've been reading many of your comments and while they helped us, I must say it's quite puzzling... I posted a thread in "Chastity devices", if you have some useful advice for us, that might help for now. Thanks a lot ;)
Last edited by Jeffrey on Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: [Jeffrey] Ok then...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You might be better posting your questions in the 'Chastity Devices' section. There are a number of plastic and 3D printed devices on the market that will fit your needs.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ik think you're right, but I don't think I can do it by myself so if the admin wants to help, that would be great. ;)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Just start a new thread there, copy and paste what you need. I'll leave this thread here instead of nuking it, so that you can continue your 'journey' when you are ready.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Excellent, thanks
0 x