[Eddie] A Touch Here and a Touch There

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
LuckyEddie

[Eddie] A Touch Here and a Touch There

Post by LuckyEddie »

OK, I admit it, I am the kinky one. Happy now?

I thought I would start this with that admission. We have been married more than 3 decades, and have tried many things over the years (bondage, toys, etc.), but until recently we have never played with chastity. Honestly, if I had known this was a “thing” I would have started this decades ago. But after a discussion nearly a year ago I found that she was doing all that just for me, because it was what I liked. That was a depressing conversation.

I set myself a challenge to find something she actually would enjoy, and chastity might just be it. I approached her about 6 months ago with the idea, and it didn’t go over well. She was just not interested, so I backed off. I am not a subtle person, I am retired law enforcement, so by training and personality I am pretty alpha. That makes this chastity thing all the more entertaining, a near total role reversal for us. Not an FLR by any means, but once the bedroom door closes the rules change quite a bit, at least that is what I am looking for. She may decide this is one more thing she is doing just to make me happy, but this time I am doing my very best to make sure she knows that this is something that has real solid positives for her.

I never hid that I was interested in this, in fact I have now purchased 3 devices, one plastic 3D printed CB6000 knock-off (a part broke that you cannot get replacement parts for about 6 days into tryout’s), a metal device that has an integrated lock, which given my stature would require 3 hands to install, and now a $19 stainless device from “Wish” that I REALLY like. I need a better padlock, one without the edges, but that is in the works.

About a week ago I approached her again and we talked for a while about it. She knows I wear it, have for about a month now on and off, but she has never really engaged, until yesterday. Yesterday, while I was wearing my device, she asked for the key. She has been wearing it on a necklace since, everywhere. She is making comments about people who have remarked about the beautiful necklace she is wearing. She is teasing verbally (nothing physical yet), she is engaging in the game.

I asked her if she was enjoying all of this, and she said she enjoys the teasing, but for the rest she is still deciding. I have been off and on straining against my cage for nearly 2 days, and have not been this happy in a very long time.

Eddie
11 x
LuckyEddie

Re: [Eddie] A Touch Here and a Touch There

Post by LuckyEddie »

Just a bit of background about us.

I am my wife’s 3rd husband (she is my first and only wife), she married the first time at a very early age, and she married a very abusive man. Physically and emotionally, not to mention sexually. I knew a bit about that background when we got married, but no details. In that conversation 6 months ago, she started telling me more. 30+ years and I am just now getting details. No wonder she is reluctant, I would be too if that kind of thing had happened to me. Our sex life has never been all that active.

Did you know that there are not really all that many sex therapists out there? Really, you would think it would be a popular field with all the fucked up people out there, yet there are only 3 in a metro are of more than a million people. Boggles the mind. We found one that was willing to work with us, and have been seeing them for a couple of months now. No real breakthrough’s but progress in that area is usually pretty slow. We are working on reducing the effect her past has on her present, and patience is the key. Wish I could convince my libido of that, I don’t have a past anywhere like her’s. I keep telling her that the cage is a means of making sure that she is in control and is safe to be touchy-feel’y with me.

Had to remove the cage for a bit, a small scratch appeared at the base of my penis right in the area where the ring sits. Was working on a 48 hour record, knew the scratch was there but figured with some pain relief crème it should not be a problem (wrong), but the pain was just a bit to much. Otherwise the cage if very comfortable (no sharp edges, no rough spots, no burr’s) now that I am getting used to the 45mm ring. Giving it a few days rest then back in, and on with the game. Other than this tiny setback this has been the best week for us in a very long time.

One thing I have noticed, wearing a chastity device is REALLY addicting! For me at least. I see it sitting in its container knowing that I should not wear it until that scratch is more healed, but my fingers itch to put it back on. Go figure. I’ll deal with it, somehow.
4 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Were you able to determine what caused the scratch and remedy it?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:08 am Were you able to determine what caused the scratch and remedy it?
No clue what caused it (sharp fingernails most likely), the remedy is time, and Neosporin. Just another challenge to overcome in "The Journey". :)

Eddie
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Great intro,
Nice angle,, we too together over 3 decades.
Working on it.
1 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Given my wife’s history I find it amazing that she is actually willing to engage at all, much less be a part time KH. Finally got that 48 hours in, it was a struggle with the scratch not fully healed but I made it. I’m back out again, waiting for the complete heal before I got back in. I prefer comfort, it just makes me all warm and fuzzy (not, but you get it). What amazes me is that my pretty vanilla wife, with tons of un-delt with emotions surrounding sex and her first marriage, is willing to continue to do what she is at least comfortable with concerning my kinks.

Someone else mentioned that they had a marriage with limited sex. I feel you. We once went 5 years with only one evening of sex. I have been, currently, non-PIV since February of this year, well non-“pretty much everything” except Rosie and her 5 sisters, and for a guy with as high a libido as I have its difficult. She says she is not interested in sex, but loves me all the same. I just cant wrap my head around that but I am trying. I love her to distraction, we agree that we have each met our soul-mates, but getting on the same page in this part of the relationship has been a major hurdle for more than 30 years. One we have not been able to cross successfully.

(3 days later)
Major breakthrough today. On the way back from the therapists office she admitted in the car that she thinks this person can actually get her to a place where she is comfortable with her sexuality. WOOT!! Therapy is a process, it may take a few months before she is even marginally comfortable but today’s results are very hopeful. Still out of the cage, healing can be a slower process in certain areas, and it seems this is one. Food for thought for the rest of you, don’t scratch yourself.

I actually mentioned the cage to the therapist (Call her J) today who became quite excited about the idea, but was pretty clear that the wife is not quite ready for that. OK, I can understand that, not that far along in the process, I get it. J is not aware that I am active with the device, but I think she suspects. She knows about my kinks, almost all of them, and the wife’s lack of, and knows where I would like this whole thing to lead. My offering complete control of that part of our marriage seems like a logical step down the road eventually, and the wife will be familiar with the game and where it can be beneficial for her. Now just to break through the walls she has put between herself and her sexuality so that the fun can begin. Another few months I suspect, , but even part time play is entertaining for me.

Eddie
4 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Been a bit since I updated here, and life has thrown a major series of curves. One of my children was killed at the end of the year, auto accident, returning to his base (US Navy) after Christmas. We had to put things aside for a while, and are still dealing with the occasional issue from time to time for now. I suspect that will continue for more than a year.

As soon as we reasonably could, we got back into it. I have been “in” for the last 4 days (a new record for me) and I have ordered a new device. Thanks to someone here (Sorry, don’t remember the name) I went to Koalaswim’s web site and found the “Nano Plugged and padlocked male chastity device”. Its quite a bit more expensive (my current device was $19 from Wish), and quite a bit smaller. I don’t dislike my current device, its great and the price was exactly what I was willing to pay at the time, but it is a bit uncomfortable to wear with jeans or any canvas based pants. Those kinds of pants push the device right up against the body, which as a novice is a bit uncomfortable for me.

SO, here is the cool stuff. My wife has opened up about this whole idea. She is asking for reading materials on chastity and what it is all about, what it can do for me, and for her! I dropped some pretty good articles on her desktop to read, and have purchased from Amazon (Arriving tomorrow) “A KeyHolder's Handbook: A Woman's Guide To Male Chastity “ by Georgia Ivey Green. Anyone have any experience with this book? I read through the reviews, it seems pretty comprehensive, and most of the reviews are pretty good. My wife is not much of a computer person, so I had to warn her that if she goes searching on her own that she is going to run across all kinds of weird and kinky stuff, little of it to do with the actual practice of male chastity. Didn’t want her running for the hills by what she found on her own, and for now she seems to be trusting that I am giving her the best of many options about the whole thing. She has been curious about how long I want to stay caged, and I have consistently told her that this is her decision. I think she is getting that I really do mean what I say. I told her last night if she was having trouble making up her mind that she could always roll dice for the number of days, just as long as she didn’t tell me the results and stuck to the number of days indicated (unless she just wanted to take time off from it all). No dice yet, but we will see.

Eddie
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Sending along sympathies at the death of your child. And wishing you and your wife an enjoyable exploring of chastity.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am so sorry to hear about your son's death. The human mind is simply not wired to handle the death of a child, so no matter how alpha or otherwise strong you may be, be prepared for times when you or your wife suddenly hit a wall of overwhelming sadness that makes everything else seem unimportant. All you do is try to slog through those times and come out the other side.

Wishing you and your wife the best going forward. Hopefully, chastity will provide you both with fun and happy times to offset the bad times.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

My condolences as well, and let me 2nd WIV‘s thoughts:

Don‘t expect this to be gone „within a year“ as you mentioned.

The death of a child isn‘t something you can „brush aside“; it‘s something
That will become a part of you. You will have to start to accept the loss &
Recognize that not feeling miserably when thinking about it, doesn‘t mean you
Don‘t love your child anymore. In fact, i‘m sure he wouldn‘t want you to
Feel that way.

All the best for you.
0 x