[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Post by inchastityat127 »

It happened. I won't lie and say I haven't enjoyed the past 25 days. We've had sex more times than I can count, plus I could also please myself whenever I wanted :) We have had normal PIV and she even gave me oral (that's a rare occurrence), and then yesterday afternoon I filled her bottom with all I had - which wasn't much considering all of the orgasms I've had recently.

After little one went to bed, we were talking and she asked me what I thought about our recent activity. For the past few weeks, nearly all activity has resulted in an orgasm for one or both of us. I told her I missed the HUGE orgasms that can only be had by being denied. I actually missed the feeling of NOT having an orgasm and my balls being full and wanting her so badly. I missed making her body shake with an orgasm while I strained in the metal cage. I missed her pushing her body against mine as we snuggled and feeling the cage jump as she got me excited. I missed being in chastity.

She acted surprised. She asked me if I was serious. I told her I was. She asked me where the cage was and I told her. She told me to get it and I did. She pulled down my shorts and sat on top of my legs.

She told me she didn't know how to put it on, so I showed her how the base ring was slipped on. I slipped in the cage and handed her the lock. She looked me in the eyes and very seriously asked me "Are you sure this is what you want?" I said "Yes, I'm sure." She said "Ok" as she slid the lock through the device and locked it on me.

I have no idea what she has in mind or how long she plans to leave it on. All I know is that I won't mention it (she HATES chastity talk) and see what happens.

On we go....
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
5 x
inchastityat127

After being out of chastity for 25 days, I was locked back up 2 days ago.

What is it about being in chastity that makes me want to give her an orgasm daily? We were in bed and I was rubbing on her to help her relax after a long and stressful day. She pulled down her pants and spread her legs - giving me the green light.

As I rubbed on her, she mentioned the last time I had an orgasm it was in her bottom as she buzzed her clit. She said she really enjoyed that feeling and it gave her a huge orgasm. I kept rubbing. A few minutes later I asked her if she wanted to have a orgasm, and she replied "yes, I want one like last time, so get two toys." I LOVE it when she is direct!

We ended up in a "69-ish" position. She was holding my balls/cage with one hand and buzzing her clit with the other hand while I used a dildo in her bottom. She had an explosive orgasm. Afterwards, she asked me, " Are you enjoying being back in your cage?" I answered "Yes, are you enjoying it?" She smiled and barely said "yes."

Yes, I think she did. Her clit was swollen more than I’ve ever seen it, her juices were running out of her, her legs were still shaking, her nipples were erect, and her face was flushed. It took her a few minutes to recover. When she did, she gave me a kiss and told me “goodnight.”

On we go....
2 x
inchastityat127

I’ve been locked up for 9 days. Her orgasms:2, Me:0.

I left work early today and went home as I had already worked my hours this week. She teaches college and is most often at home on Fridays.

We started to cuddle - just because we could in the middle of the day. She started pressing her bottom against the cage as I rubbed her body all over.

She told me I was getting her excited and I replied, “good. You need another orgasm.” One thing led to another, and before you know it, she was asking for her toy to buzz her clit as I fingered her.

I’ve noticed she seems to get REALLY exited and wet down there when she pushes her body against the cage as it throbs. I think she likes it! I plan on asking her. There are no plans or talk of letting me out in the near future.

On we go….
2 x
inchastityat127

Here's just a quick update:

I've been locked for 12 days. I had to send my MMJB back for adjustments, so I'm in an Etsy knock off of the Kink Cobra. I chose the small, thinking the next size up may be too large. She unlocked the old device, had me swap them out, and she locked the new one on. It's REALLY small and quite a bit shorter than my JB. But it IS comfortable.

Yesterday afternoon, my wife had some drinks when we went out for dinner. On the way home, she grabbed my hand and slid it under her dress. It was obvious that she was feeling frisky. When we got home, she pulled me straight into the bedroom, kissed me deeply, and asked for her favorite toy.

Buzzing her clit wasn't fully doing the job, so she asked for her favorite dildo for her bottom (which happens to be about the same width, but just a bit longer than I am when fully erect). I got between her legs, lubed it up and teased her backdoor entrance. She pushed my hand out of the way, grabbed it and slowly worked it all the way in. She handed it back to me and had me work it in and out ever so slowly and gyrate it around inside her. She got SO CLOSE, but just couldn't get there. She pulled it out, and placed my hand back on her clit.

Her clit was so swollen and she was VERY lubricated. After playing with her (inside and out), she looked at me and told me she needed more. I asked her what she wanted. "The Big One" was her reply. WOW, she was asking for the BBC dildo that rarely gets used - she really has to be in the mood and really excited to want it. I got it, applied plenty of lube, and got between her legs again. I just placed it at the entrance. I usually have to take it really slow and work it in. I pressed it in just an inch or two, then pulled it back out. She moaned. Once again, she pushed my hand out of the way. She grabbed my head and pushed it to her very inner thigh. With her other hand, she grabbed the BBC dildo, and slowly pushed it in over halfway with a single try. She then worked it in and out, fully taking it. When it was completely inside her, she pushed my head to her clit and told me to lick. I did and she exploded with a leg shaking orgasm.

After a few minutes of recovery, she slowly pulled it out, pulled me up face to face, and we kissed. We cuddled for a bit.

Later that evening, she told me she felt guilty playing with the toys and that She should probably make me finish. I told her I didn't need to finish. I LIKED the feeling of full balls and wanting her. My goal was to make her orgasm whenever she wanted. When I really needed to orgasm, I'd let her know. I'm trying to get her to fully accept denying me without guilt.

I reminded her of our discussion earlier in the year. I will do my best to make her orgasm whenever she request one. All I ask for in return is that she keeps the keys, we still make out, and play. She can tease me in lots of ways and she knows it. I reminded her anytime she wanted my penis all she had to do was unlock it (or give me the key). She could play with it for as little or long as she wanted, as long as it was locked back up when she finished playing. All that I wanted was one orgasm a month (caged or uncaged). If she gave me that, there was no reason to feel guilty. She agreed and said she would work on it.

On we go....
2 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

That’s so great! My wife won’t let me duck her in the butt Bc she’s afraid of the pain…. Buuut… she loves it when I rub my dick up and down over her butt… makes her tingle in all the right spots… she gets so wet… even more so when she tells me to rub my cage up and down her clit until she has an intense orgasm! I love that … just watching her face as she goes over the edge… and me getting nothing except her holding my cage while I lick her. She says it feels like she’s more in control. I remember last year when I came home from working out of town for the week … I was locked while away … so usually she had been in the habit of fooling around till she was satisfied then she’d unlock me to have what was left of her. ( so hot!!). We’ll I got home and all went as planned except she never unlocked me and that was the first time I rubbed her clit and got her off SO INTENSELY! I went back out of town on the Monday still caged! It took yeats to get to this point… and it got here Bc we went slow and she began to warm up to it and now has gotten to the point that she loves having me locked.
2 x
inchastityat127

I reminded my wife that in 38 days we have been in the chastity lifestyle 1 full year. I’ve been locked WAY more than not, and she’s had WAY more orgasms than me. I’ll edit and post statistics soon.

It has been 41 days since my last orgasm and she told me not to expect another one before my 1 year chastity anniversary. It’s amazing the change in her over the past year!

It is a saying for a reason- be careful what you ask for!!!

EDIT: while this may not be as extreme as many of you, this IS our first attempt at long term chastity.

Here’s the details for our first 365 days:

Locked: 316 of 365 days. Most of that was a 25 day period documented previously.

Orgasms for me: 34 (fairly generous, but they are becoming more infrequent)

Orgasms for her: 98 (currently) I’m sure there will be more before July 26th!!!

She has started wanting anal play with a dildo slightly larger than me about every two weeks.

She has played with a BBC dildo quite a bit larger than me slightly more than once every other month.

While she holds the key, she really does it because I want her to. Over the past month I have made a point to not initiate anything sexual and make her ask for it. I have not mentioned chastity, the cage, the key, or anything chastity related. And I won’t for the next 38 days

I promised her that at our one year anniversary of full time chastity, I will let her decide what is next. I may not even mention it on July 26th and see if she remembers or if I just stay locked because that’s our “new normal.”
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
inchastityat127

The longer I'm in chastity, the more my wife likes to "spoon" and push her body against me. I think she just likes to feel me throb, or as she calls it "making me jump."

One undesired side effect is the lock on the Mature Metal Jailbird has sharp edges and it pokes her since it sits on top of the cage. We were talking about it last night and she asked if there was anything I could do about it. I mentioned the security screw/key option on the Jailbird. She was very interested and asked how long it would take to make that adjustment.

It appears after the one year anniversary of being in chastity nearly full time, I will be moving from a padlock to a security screw. Although I have yet to have an issue where I needed out immediately, the security screw has me a little scared. It REALLY will be up to her!

On we go....
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
inchastityat127

I forgot to post the latest update.

I’m on day 344 with my wife being my full time keyholder. It had been over a month and a half since my last orgasm.

After giving her an orgasm using “the wand”, I was on my back relaxing. She grabbed the wand and held it to my balls until I was fully excited then started to touch my cage with the vibrator. It felt wonderful, but I told her to stop before what I thought was the point of no return. She did, but after hanging on the edge what felt like 45 seconds (probably closer to 10), I had a glorious ruined orgasm while caged.

While I was just enjoying the moment, she kissed me and told me she should have removed it 5 seconds earlier and that she would try to do better next time ;).

On we go….
2 x
inchastityat127

I had a few tense moments over the weekend involving a metal detector.

My company had sponsored the fireworks after a local sporting event, so we received free tickets. I DID search the website to see if metal detectors were mentioned and they were not. Me and the family headed to the ballpark.

As we approached the entrance, and to my horror, every entrance had a metal detector. To make matters worse, several of my coworkers showed up at the same time. I pulled my wife aside and said, “ummm, there are metal detectors.” Her reply was “so?” After glancing down repeatedly and rapidly, she got my clue. I’m wearing a Mature Metal Jailbird. She asked me if I needed to return to the vehicle for a few minutes. I then informed her both keys were in a timed lockbox at home that still has about 24 hours remaining. She smiled and said, “Well, I’ll let you handle this.”

I really had no choice EXCEPT to walk through or miss the game. We had built this up to my 5 year old and he was going to be devastated if we had to leave without a GREAT reason. My mind was racing and I wondered how the “intimate body jewelry” description was going to go over with security. I delayed few minutes as I looked for my electronic tickets on my phone, allowing my coworkers to pass through security. then took a deep breath and walked forward while my wife remained behind me.

To my HUGE surprise, nothing happened as I walked through. With a audible sigh of relief, I showed our tickets and enjoyed the rest of the night.

On we go….
2 x
inchastityat127

I apologize for the length, but a few things have happened and I thought I'd post a quick update.

We're 8 days away from reaching our first full time chastity anniversary. I'll update the statistics at the bottom of the post. They may not be impressive for many of you, but things are slowly changing. For example, the first month or two I was in full time chastity, I got to orgasm (caged most of the time) about once a week. Fast forward to nearly a year later, and I've had 1 orgasm since June 1st without knowing when I'll get another one.

Here is what has changed: Instead of doing this because I want it, she has begun to enjoy it herself.

She went on a beach trip with some vanilla girlfriends last week." I don't know if it's just me, but the longer I'm in chastity - especially after a couple hours of drinking - my mind wanders and I'm willing to do things I normally wouldn't do. So, after an evening of drinking and scrolling BDSMLR.com, I sent her these with the message "Do you disagree with anything or is anything 100% NO?"
1.jpg
1.jpg (79.88 KiB) Viewed 6443 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (79.48 KiB) Viewed 6443 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (82.89 KiB) Viewed 6443 times
Her reply? "Not sure yet." She hasn't brought it back up, and I'm almost afraid to!

Over the next few days she sent me a couple of pictures of her wearing the keys (yes, both of them) without being prompted. Once before she went to dinner and another one in her bikini before heading to the beach. She did tell me she wore the keys several times under tops when it wasn't noticeable because her friends are vanilla. She says wearing them make her feel loved because of the sacrifice I'm making for her. She enjoys the feeling and may start wearing them more often. I can only be hopeful!!

After many teasing text messages and pictures all week she finally came home and I could NOT wait until bedtime. Once we were in bed I couldn't keep my hands off of her and used her favorite toy and my hands to make her orgasm. She asked if I wanted to finish and I told her of course I did, but it was up to what she wanted. She started to reach for the key, changed her mind, and gave me ONE edge with a vibrator. She gave me a kiss, and told me "Good Night" because that is all she wanted. THAT is huge for us. She decided a single edge is all that she wanted to give me instead of feeling guilty and making me orgasm.

We had a conversation about our one year anniversary and what was next. I told her it was up to her. She said she enjoyed our current situation and wants it to continue with a few conditions: First, I can't send her chastity captions or comments while was working, but I can share them with her when I get home. Second, I can't ask her to wear the key or for an orgasm. She would do both of those things, but only on her terms. I agreed. It appears we will continue in this lifestyle for the foreseeable future.

Here's the numbers if anyone cares:

My last (caged and ruined) orgasm was on June 28th. Before that, my last orgasm was sometime in May - probably before being locked.
I have been locked continuously since May 16th.
The last time we had PIV intercourse was May 13th but I have used fingers and toys MANY times since then - she is NOT lacking.

The first 186 days of full time chastity:
Locked: 184 days
Unlocked: 2 days
Orgasms for her: 51
Orgasms for me: 20

Fron Jan 1st, 2022 to July 18th, 2022 (date posted)
Locked: 77 days
Unlocked: 42 days (includes one 25 day period discussed earlier in my Journal).
Orgasms for her: 57
Orgasms for me: 14 with the next one SOME time after our one year anniversary on July 26th.

On we go....
0 x