[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Post by inchastityat127 »

I have been reading the forum for quite some time, but finally made an account and decided to start a Journal to document our story.

I'm 52, she's 47 and we live in the SE USA. I have a bit of a kinky side, and while she puts up with my whims, she is mostly a naive "good girl" at heart. She is the definition of vanilla. That is one of the reasons I love here so much.

We have several toys for her and she has tolerated my occasional whims in chastity a bit over the past 5 years or so but she’s never been into it. The longest we’ve gone being locked is MAYBE 30 days without an orgasm. I’ve used cheap plastic and metal devices over the years but decided I like metal ones better. They seem to stay cleaner - or not smell like the plastic devices I’ve used in the past. I bought The Vice and Vice mini. I’ve spent a lot of money over the years to find a device that properly fits, wasn’t too bulky, and stayed on. As you know, I finally discovered smaller and snug is best. I ordered sizing rings from Mature Metal, but didn’t want to spend the money for her to want to participate part time and not really enjoy it. I’ve had the sizing rings over a year and have made many measurements.

Over the past several months, the need/desire for chastity has once again become very strong. I have purposely made her have more orgasms than me reminding her I REALLY enjoy making her feel good without any pressure to "return the favor." In fact - I kept count - and since July 1, 2021 until now, she has had 32 orgasms to my 13. Four of mine were solo endeavors with a lack of self control on my part, so she allowed a total of 9.

Recently, I wrote her a letter explaining why I desired chastity so much and I wanted her to be in control sexually. I printed out some materials from an email subscription from a chastity blog I found (https://malechastityblog.com). They were written from a female perspective, and I think that helped. They explained what would generally happen with chastity being introduced to a vanilla relationship. It also explained what/how men desired and enjoyed chastity and they really DON’T need to cum. By denying me, my wife wasn’t being mean, she was giving me what I wanted. Tease and denial for me and lots of attention for her. I believe it was the turning point.

I was already locked, but it was more casual and not very strict. In the letter with the blog printout, I told her I wanted this to continue indefinitely. I wrote up some rules or a chastity agreement and we both signed it.

Finally, on July 25th, 2021 she locked me in a metal chastity device from our inventory and kept the key. In the beginning of our chastity play, she would feel guilty and let me out if I even mentioned needing (wanting) out. After her keeping me locked pretty consistently for over a month, I finally ordered a Mature Metal Jailbird on Aug 27th. I thought if she was going to go "all in" then I wanted a quality metal cage. I haven't found an "off the shelf" one that fit me really well that wouldn't easily slip off or cause chaffing.

I had to do my own version of Locktober, (yes, topping from the bottom) and told her I wanted to stay locked the whole month and give her 15 orgasms before Halloween. That's a lot for her and our schedule. So, we have been working toward that goal. I counted and told her on Nov 2nd would be 100 days that I have been in chastity except when she let me out, so she agreed to a few more days at the end of Locktober to be a "reward date" for me.

After being locked more or less constantly since the end of July, on Sunday, Oct 10th, she stated that she did not like to view my chastity cage and when she is in the mood for some action, she didn't want to have to stop, find the key, and unlock it. It was a mood killer and she was in a foul mood. Knowing I wanted my chastity to be fun for her and not a chore, I got the key and gave it to her. She unlocked me. I figured our chastity play once more was coming to an end....

Over the next three days, we had sex several times and I was even allowed anal sex to completion. I was in heaven after being locked up for so long. She realized on her own that my mood and attitude changed after being allowed to orgasm. (The blog addressed this and why keeping him locked is best). She even became a little insecure - wanting to know I still liked her, I didn't only want sex, etc. since the physical attention (non sexual) wasn't as prevalent as before being unlocked. I think the blog material helped her realize what was going on.

Even with all the orgasms I had had since Sunday, on Tuesday morning I couldn't help myself when I woke up early with morning wood and took care of business in the shower. Later that day, my Jailbird was delivered to work (I get the mail). I texted her that my custom, well fitting "contraption" (her word) arrived - and I was bad this morning. Her reply was simply "It's ok. Get back in there."

I've been locked ever since. Over the past few days, I have really tried to amp up the affection and make her finish as much as possible. Yesterday (Oct 14th) she told me "I think I like you this way better" followed quickly with "I think I've had 5 (she was right), so we have some catching up to do before the end of the month."

THAT was what made me start this story. The Jailbird fits so well, I don't realize I have it on sometimes. Still "topping from the bottom," I told her that since we took it off for a few days, 100 days from from today (when I put it back on Oct 12) is Jan 20th - since you like me better this way. and that should be our new goal." Her reply was "as you wish."

So we're making progress. The final thing I will share is this: searching the internet, I found the following picture and sent it to her asking what phase she thought we were in. I wanted to gauge her thoughts.
phases.JPG
phases.JPG (69.75 KiB) Viewed 19023 times
Her reply: second with a little bit of third.

I told her "I'd love to get to four and five, do you think you could get there with time?" Her reply? "Maybe. I'll try."

So that is where we are.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
9 x
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She finally wants me locked.

Just a quick update. I had an overnight backpacking trip planned for this weekend. Because the Jailbird is so comfortable, I forgot to ask to take it off (I’m not sure she would have said ok, either) before I left. I realized it when I took a potty break at the trailhead.

So I backpacked over 13 miles and spent the night in the woods in chastity. I guess I can check that off my bucket list;).

There were a few moments I had to take a “bathroom break” to adjust things, but other than that, it was not a big deal.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3 x
inchastityat127

Last night I slept naked. After hiking all weekend, my body was just warm. As we snuggled and watched TV, she had her hand and head on my chest/stomach. The sheet has slipped down and uncovered my chastity cage. She pulled the sheet up, covering my belly and said “I just don’t like to look at a penis. Maybe I’m a lesbian.”

I was too shocked to respond. We have been married 14 years and at no time has she even hinted at this before. In fact, she has even said it was gross when lesbian scenes were displayed on TV.

I will have to explore this further.
1 x
inchastityat127

We’ve been busy with work and family stuff, and she hasn’t been in the mood for fun.

Earlier tonight I was using her favorite toy on her. As she was getting close, I stopped and told her I had a question for her and asked her about her lesbian statement. She said she was kidding - she just doesn’t like the look of a penis. She let me know very clearly the thought of kissing a girl - let alone doing anything else grosses her out.

So now we know that fantasy won’t be happening. But she did say we would be taking a shower together later and having some (caged) fun. I reminded her our goal was for her to have 15 orgasms, and we are on number 6 with 12 days left in the month. She didn’t finish earlier because kids started making a racket and being needy, so we had to stop.

EDIT: she was distracted later. We tried, and she got close, but an orgasm didn’t happen today.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
inchastityat127

I guess I should share the guidelines we are using. When she first agreed to be my keyholder, I decided to write up an agreement that we both signed. To me it really was the beginning of our planned, semi formal chastity lifestyle. While I don't have an exact date, this was probably done sometime around or before July 25th, when she agreed this was our "new normal."

Many of these conditions haven't really been in play, but she knows they are at her disposal. Here is our "agreement."

Chastity Husband and Keyholder Agreement
I, *my name* (hereafter referred to as “Chastity Husband”) enter into an agreement with *her name* (hereafter referred to as “Keyholder”) with the following understandings:

• The Keyholder owns all rights and permissions and ownership to the Chastity Husband’s penis and testicles. This includes the use of a locked chastity device which the Keyholder retains the only key(s).

• The key(s) belong solely to the Keyholder. The keyholder may choose to hide or wear the key(s) in private or public, leave them locked/hid safely at home, and do with them as she wishes at any time including giving them to someone else temporarily.

• The Chastity Husband is required to always treat the Keyholder with love, respect, and honor.

• The Chastity Husband will not try to remove or work around the confines of the chastity device unless given permission by the Keyholder.

• Only the Keyholder determines when and for how long the Chastity Husband remains in chastity. She may or may not tell the Chastity Husband a length of time he is to be locked. She may also change that length at any time without warning.

• The Chastity Husband is not allowed to ask, beg, or request release from chastity. The only exception is when hygiene/shaving breaks are needed or to change components of the chastity device as needed for comfort/safety/security.

• The Chastity Husband is not allowed to ask, beg, or request an orgasm unless given permission.

• The Chastity Husband is not allowed to mention the keys or how long he has been locked.

• At any time or place the Keyholder may request the Chastity Husband to perform certain duties and the Chastity Husband agrees to perform the requested actions without complaining using whatever method and means the Keyholder requests.

• The Chastity Husband fully expects to be teased constantly by the Keyholder by whatever method the Keyholder desires. The Chastity Husbands only response is “Thank You.”

• The Chastity Husband will keep his groin and face shaved and clean for the Keyholder. This will require periodic (weekly?) periods that will require unlocking. The Chastity Husband understands the unlock period is for cleaning and shaving only and will not touch himself any more than necessary to complete the tasks.

• The Chastity Husband understands the Keyholder may require a list of certain task(s) to be completed in order for the Chastity Husband to be unlocked. The Chastity Husband understands it is solely the Keyholder’s decision if the tasks were completed satisfactory and/or in a timely manner.

• The Chastity Husband agrees to wear (or not wear) any item requested by the Keyholder without question.

• The Keyholder may require the Chastity Husband to address her using certain terms or phrases. He will comply as directed in private and public.

• Breaking any of the above rules will result in some type of punishment and/or consequences as determined by the Keyholder. The Chastity Husband agrees to abide by the Keyholders decision.

We both signed 2 copies of the document and each have a copy to refer to.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
inchastityat127

Last night she said if I’m locked for 100 days, she should get a new toy. All but one of her toys I bought for her, and we bought that one together many years ago.

I asked if she wanted to shop in person so she could actually see/feel what she was buying (she gets nervous that someone will see her because of her job AND she gets embarrassed because she is somewhat “innocent” and “vanilla”) or if she wanted to buy online. I also asked her if she wanted me to take some time off work tomorrow and join her or if she wanted it to be a surprise for me.

EDIT: she said “we can” and that she has an appointment at 11. It looks like we’re going toy shopping together. I won’t influence her decision at all. I want to see what she picks out. If they are affordable, I may ask if she wants to buy a penis sleeve in addition - that way she can have somewhat “normal” feeling sex. We’ll see.

EDIT#2: we bought a cordless Hatachi type because she REALLY loves her clit to be buzzed. The penis sleeves in stock were HUGE! Huge as in the diameter of my wrist. When I pointed them out to her, she just said (out loud) "If I want a penis inside of me, I'll just unlock you." I was embarrassed and slightly excited at the same time. Maybe I’ll shop online to find a "normal size" one and bring it back up.
Last edited by inchastityat127 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

That’s great that your wife is coming around and being more involved! It took my wife and I many years of just going slowly but gradually things were changing and after 11 years of our journey this year has been the best by far!! She has actually said that I don’t really need to cum… and decided to extend my lockup on me. That’s exciting because there was a point that she really didn’t have too much interest in male chastity and now she’s begun to see the mood changes and attitude changes that come with having an orgasm. She likes my moods better when im locked. I use the Vice Plus and it’s by far the most comfortable cage I’ve ever been in. She bought it for me as a gift for Locktober… my release date isn’t until Nov.14 because she told me that we are going to try and beat my longest lockup which is 41 days with no orgasm. She just added 4 more days as a punishment because I had a bad day and ended up speaking to her in a tone that she didn’t like. So my new date is now November 18. I love her with all my heart and this really was the first time that she actually took control and punished me for my actions.
I’m sure if you take it slow she will really begin to see the benefits of keeping you locked. Who knows you may only get to cum a few times a year once she warms up to it.
1 x
inchastityat127

Thank you for your reply.

Although only cumming a couple times a year scares me, in order for her to “play along” initially, I gave her that control. Now I think she just enjoys having orgasms with toys without any pressure to ensure I finish.

She accused me of not being serious when I would ask to be unlocked after a week or so in the beginning. She asked me if I really wanted to do this and if I was serious. To prove I was serious, I put a really big number out there. I WAS surprised she accepted so quickly ;)

Heck, going 100 days is about 3 times longer than I’ve ever gone without an orgasm. Even if we don’t make 100 days (we probably will), she has realized what she has been missing. I don’t expect anything to change, except maybe a slightly smaller cage.
3 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

That sounds fun … I’d try to go that long if she would do it but I’m not sure she’d do it right now. This is the first real time that she’s actually FULLY engaged in all aspects of male chastity… what exciting for me is … she’s told me that this time feels different for her and she is really enjoying having me locked up. Wow!! That turned me on like crazy. So … I’m happy with the way things are going even if it’s been slow… cause we’re both comfortable with it and that’s key to having things workout. Eventually I’d like to go 3 months and see if she’s ok with that … most likely she will be….,but I’m sure I’ll have to buy her some new toys like we did this time.
1 x
inchastityat127

I agree. I am taking it nice and slow and enjoying that she’s engaged and wanting me in chastity. It is easier for her to go without PiV because it’s painful for her. I’d like to say it’s only because I’m so well endowed (I’m not tiny), but it’s also caused by her long history of endometriosis. Although penetration is not her favorite, we will do it occasionally. What she really loves i anal play and she loves to have her clit buzzed. In fact, that’s what causes her to orgasm most often.
2 x