[inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
inchastityat127
Re: [inchastityat127] She is starting to like it more when I’m locked

Post by inchastityat127 »

Where I live, this is rival week in football and my wife and I are for opposing teams. We normally make a friendly bet on the outcome of the game. This year was no different.

We were texting and she said that she would do anything I say - except unlock me before the 100th day. That made me tingle just a bit. Being vanilla, she asked for an hour long foot and leg massage. I asked for her to straddle my face while having an orgasm - something she hasn’t felt comfortable doing, but I REALLY want to experience.

After a very close game, her team won. After we got in bed, she asked me when I was going to start rubbing…

Just before I drifted off to sleep, she gave me a kiss and told me. “I’ll still orgasm on your face, just not tonight.”

On we go…
8 x
inchastityat127

The past few days have been tough. Not only did we attend (and recover) from family Thanksgiving, but also had a football get together at our house (lots of cleaning and decorating involved). Added to the fun was taking down fall decorations and beginning the process of putting up Christmas decorations. That meant a trip to the storage building and digging through boxes. Added to all of that, the wife didn’t feel great and I was tired and a bit stressed also. Yesterday the stress level was high and we had a few tense moments.

Finally at bedtime last night I was just ready to go to sleep. When she came to bed she had other plans. First, she wanted to kiss and have her bottom and legs rubbed. I quickly agreed! Then she told me she had a treat for me and pulled down her pants. She had shaved again and wanted me to feel it. Yes I will! After a bit of kissing and rubbing, she was ready for her toy to buzz her clit while I played and rubbed her body. After her orgasm, she looked down at me and told me I could "kiss it" so I gladly did until she told me to stop. That may be the first time she initiated it because I normally have to ask. She was wet with excitement and I love kissing, licking, and nibbling on her smooth and tender bits.

Afterwards, we were cuddling and she asked me if I was "OK." I said that I would be.... I reminded her it has been over a month and a half since I've had a full erection, with at least that much (or more) time to wait. She asked me if I wanted one. (Is she trying to trick me?) I told her of course I did, but I REALLY wanted the blowjob she has promised as a reward for remaining locked consistently for 100 days. She smiled and told me she couldn't go 100 days without an orgasm and she admires my dedication. I thanked her, but reminded her I also haven't been 100 days without an orgasm - I had several while I was caged. Although they were not full PIV orgasms, they still counted. My new goal is to remain orgasm free until she unlocks me (at least 52 days away). I want to have a HUGE orgasm when she gives me that blowjob ;)

Her head was on my chest and she was playing with my nipples as I throbbed in the cage. She moved her hand down and just barely touched the cage. I asked her if she liked it. She said she liked the way it made me behave - I was into her like a teenager. She asked me if I thought our behavior was "normal." I told her it was our normal, and that's all that mattered. I asked her what was next - what happened after the 100th day (or so). Her immediate response was "another 100 days - but this time without an orgasm." Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into....

On we go....
5 x
inchastityat127

My wife has learned that if I’m asleep or nearly asleep that she can come to bed naked and easily convince me to touch her body. Last night was no different. As I rubbed coconut oil on her shaved pussy, I reminded her that tomorrow would be 50 days and halfway to the reward. (A blowjob for remaining locked for 100 days).

She replied, “yes, in another 50 days I’ll do it.” I wanted to make sure we agreed what “it” was, so I asked her just exactly what she would do in 50 days. She replied that she would unlock me and give me a blowjob to completion in her mouth. Not only did she remember, she was willing! Giving me oral is not something she enjoys.

She did tell me that we should get a hotel room and she’ll need a few drinks to get her in the mood. “I can do that” I thought to myself. I began to daydream about a night of uninterrupted teasing and sex. I was quickly brought back to reality when I heard her say “…then I’ll kiss you and spit it in your mouth so you can see what it taste like.” After a few second pause, she added “just joking!” What? Where did this come from? What has gotten into my conservative and vanilla wife?

She also casually mentioned that she finds a women’s body more attractive than a man’s body. I agree with her - I don’t find men attractive, but this is the second time she has mentioned something along this line of being attracted to women. The last time I asked her directly and she denied she really thought that way. I may have been too direct, so I’ll take it slow this time and see where it leads….

The next day (today) I sent her a text to gauge her seriousness about “kissing after the reward.” We’ve NEVER done that before. In fact, she usually removes her mouth at the last second and uses her hand to finish the job. I can only recall a few times I’ve actually orgasmed in her mouth. I told her after another 50 or so days, I’d probably be so desperate I may be willing to do what she mentioned. I asked if she was really kidding or if I had a choice. Her reply was “ Wow! Hmm. Let’s discuss this again tonight.”

I’ll keep you posted on the discussion.

On we go….
4 x
inchastityat127

We haven’t had that discussion that I posted about in the previous post because life has been busy. However, a significant event happened today.

I am currently setting a record for the longest I’ve been continuously locked. I am on day 53 of a minimum of 100 days.

Since the first day, she has INSISTED that I keep a key with me for emergencies. It’s been in my wallet taped to a piece of paper she signed since July when we first started “serious” chastity play. Knowing there is a key in my wallet has been comforting but tempting. The temptation to unlock when she isn’t around just to have a full erection is getting to me. I’d never orgasm without her permission, but even unlocking for a few minutes of pleasure is wrong.

Today I gave her my “spare” or emergency key. She now has both keys and it’s totally up to her as to when I get unlocked.

For those worried about safety or emergencies, the lock is pretty cheap and I could easily break it if I need out.

On we go….
2 x
inchastityat127

There's not much of an update.....

I went hiking again wearing the JB. 10.5 miles off trail and did develop some ball burn during the later portion of the hike. I think it just needed some more lubrication. It was pretty uncomfortable until I got home, took a shower, and reapplied some lotion.

I'm currently on day 65 out of a minimum of 100 day initial lockup since receiving my MM JB. We haven't had much play time because of just normal busy life happening. Work has been busy and stressful recently for both of us, so that pretty has killed any fun because we're so tired.

The most exciting thing that has happened recently was two days ago. She had been working on the computer trying to meet a deadline and I was putting our little one to bed. She stuck her head in saying that she was taking a break from work to take a shower. After the normal toddler bedtime routine, I was leaving his room and she walked into the main room of the house naked after her shower. She told me to come to our room because she needed an orgasm. So I obliged. I stayed clothed the entire time and used toys, mouth, and fingers and gave her a wonderful orgasm. Not real exciting, but she was taking charge and got what she wanted.
3 x
inchastityat127

I'm currently setting a new record for the longest time continuously locked - I'm currently on day 69 out of a minimum 100 day lockup. As a reminder, the longest I've ever been locked before this was in the 30 day range. This started when I received my MM JB, and I agreed/suggested an initial lockup period of 100 days to prove I was serious about living a chastity lifestyle. After the 100th day (or so), I have been promised a blowjob to completion. I am looking forward to it! I'm just over a month away which sounds so close until I realize that's still nearly a third of the time remaining!

Anyway, life has been busy and we haven't played much recently. Finally, a night or two ago after a night out with friends, we finally had naked play time.

I was using her favorite toy on her clit and working one of the smaller dildos in her bottom (her favorite). Just before she orgasmed, she reached over and grabbed my balls. As she orgasmed, she played with the cage and fondled my balls. That was a big step! While she likes me in chastity, she prefers to not really acknowledge the actual chastity cage or wear/display the key. She rarely looks at me in chastity and NEVER touches the cage.

After her orgasm, she rolled over, grabbed the wand massager, and used it on my cage. She told me point blank, "I just want to edge you." So she did. Twice. She has given me several ruined caged orgasms over the past month or two and I have began to look forward to them. Then she told me that I will not have any orgasm until she unlocks me for the reward. That will make it at least 37 days orgasm free.

On we go....
1 x
inchastityat127

I don't if I should be proud or mad at myself.....

If you have been following my journey, you know that this is my longest continually locked period (currently on day 72). It was also my suggestion to prove I was "serious." This was the beginning of full time chastity for us and I wanted her to get used to me being locked and her having orgasms - lots of orgasms. I asked and she reluctantly agreed to give me a blowjob to completion after the 100 days. It's not something she likes doing, but I thought if I could do 100 days locked, the least she could do was give me a blowjob. Yes, I'm still a typical self-centered male!

After a night of drinking whiskey while she is out of town last night, I started thinking.... She does not like giving blowjobs and I want her to enjoy being a keyholder and me in chastity, not regret it or not want to play. After drinking some more whiskey, I gave her an early Christmas present. I sent her a text message telling her that I was giving up the expectation of the 100 day reward. I should wait until she's ready and not ask her to do something she doesn't want to. It should be her choice, not mine. I also added that it is up to her when and what the reward (if any) will be and that she is in control of when and if I orgasm. She replied that she would think of a way to reward me that I'll love without forcing her to do something.

If you're interested why I made the decision (other than drinking too much whiskey), you can keep reading.

In the beginning of our full time chastity journey (way back in July), she didn’t understand (but tolerated) my desire to wear a chastity cage and give her the key. During the first part of October, after a few days of being unlocked, I think she started to realize some of the benefits of me locked vs being free. In fact, she told me she likes me better locked. I have been locked full time since October 12th when my MM JB arrived, and she locked it on me. Now she has both keys and I can’t get out without her assistance or approval. I now totally depend on her for freedom. By recent comments, I think she enjoys and prefer our current arrangement.

I think we have grown closer and more intimate in our relationship since July (when I was first locked full time) as I focus my energy on her without expectation. It makes me want to touch her constantly, which is something I know she enjoys. She loves to touch and get me excited, which I enjoy. It makes being in chastity more rewarding for me when I know she appreciates what I am doing for us by acknowledging the cage (by touching or rubbing her body against it). I realize this is the best (and craziest) step we’ve taken in our relationship, but I REALLY don’t want it to change. I’m not sure she does, either.

I initially asked for 100 days to prove I was serious and not “wishy washy.” Yes, that is a LONG time, and she was somewhat hesitant about making me wait. Yes, I have asked for relief and to get out several times in the past, but I wanted to thank her for not giving in and unlocking me! I DO want to be out so I can be inside of her - but at the same time I am NOT looking forward to building back up to where I am now. The first few weeks/months of being locked are TOUGH! It has taken me a long time, but I am NOW fully enjoying being in chastity without expectation or a way to unlock myself.

As I reflect on our journey this past 6 months or so, I began to think about how we started and thought about our “Agreement” we signed in the very beginning. The agreement contains things I came up with and agreed to and now I realize I haven’t followed my own rules! I have tried to be in control, but she should control the situation! I think these have been my main infractions:

1) Only the Keyholder determines when and for how long….
2) I am not allowed to ask, beg, or request an orgasm…. (please say edges don’t count!)
3) I am not allowed to mention the keys or how long I have been locked.
4) I am not allowed to ask, beg, or request release from chastity.

I REALLY want to focus on her pleasure. It really is an amazing feeling. I have no idea how often she would let me orgasm inside of her if it was only her decision - and now it is! As much as I desire “THE Reward,” the feeling of not knowing when my next orgasm will be or having to wait even longer is becoming more appealing each day. I prefer having edges and ruined orgasms because it doesn’t bring me “down.” As the desire for a full orgasm grows, so does my willingness to do whatever it takes to bring her pleasure or what she desires instead.

The decision of what I get and when I get it is up to her and I should not try to "top from the bottom" if I REALLY want her to be in control of my orgasms. I also should not put pressure on her to do things I know she doesn't enjoy. I want her to enjoy her role as a keyholder and embrace it fully. In order to do that, I need to give up all control, expectations, and not put conditions on my release.

So there it is. I'm still not sure if I should be proud or angry at myself. Just as a closing note: She WOULD have given me the requested blowjob after 100 days. I’m guessing now she won’t.

On we go....
2 x
carla young386

Post by carla young386 »

Out of curiosity, and measuring from my own experience which only started in September, how often is their sexual acknowledgment of you being locked up or another words how long does she basically ignore the situation not showing you any attention sexually much less giving you a sexual release. Is it days weeks or months?
1 x
inchastityat127

carla young386 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:24 pm Out of curiosity, and measuring from my own experience which only started in September, how often is their sexual acknowledgment of you being locked up or another words how long does she basically ignore the situation not showing you any attention sexually much less giving you a sexual release. Is it days weeks or months?
She shows me a lot of attention in some ways. We kiss (like full make out sessions) and hug a lot. We cuddle and she pushes her body against me. She has just recently started touching the cage and rubbing my balls.

I haven’t had an orgasm by her in several weeks - and even then I was caged. I’ve been edged a few times since then, though. She likes to play and tease. I haven’t had an orgasm outside of the cage since the first part of October.

I have to ask (beg?) to be edged or for an orgasm in the past, which I’ve come to realize I shouldn’t do. We’ll see how often she gives me any release in the future.
1 x
inchastityat127

We haven’t had that discussion that I posted about in the previous post because life has been busy. However, a significant event happened today.

I am currently seeing a record every day for the longest I’ve been continuously locked. I am on day 53 of a minimum of 100 days.

Since the first day, she has INSISTED that I keep a key with me for emergencies. It’s been in my wallet taped to a piece of paper she signed since July when we first started “serious” chastity play.

As I said, this is the longest I’ve ever gone without being unlocked. Knowing there is a key in my wallet has been comforting but tempting. The temptation to unlock when she isn’t around just to have a full erection is getting to me. I’d never orgasm without her permission, but even unlocking for a few minutes of pleasure is wrong.

Today I have her my “spare” or emergency key. She now has both keys and it’s totally up to her as I don’t know where she hid them. For those worried about safety or emergencies, the lock is pretty cheap and I could easily break it if I need out.

On we go….
0 x