[CagedinTX] It’s a journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CagedinTX
[CagedinTX] It’s a journey

Post by CagedinTX »

🔒3/10

Hi all, I’ve been playing with chastity for a few years, but have never been locked more than about 3 days. Either I want out or my husband misses my cock 😬. He has not been all that invested in being a KH, but I may not have given him a fair chance either as I’m still figuring out what I want. I was very worked up over the weekend and decided to lock up Saturday and to try to stay locked for a week. I told Hubby about this as he giggled as I’ve tried to do this several time. I kicked it up a gear by setting a lock on Chastikey to run between 5 and 15 days then put the keys in a lock box. I actually managed to forget the code not long after locking everything up. I’m on day 3 and have been enjoying to session so far. I’ve had several moments of straining. I’m excited to see how this plays out. I want to figure out the mental stages of chastity and work through them. I also recently got a PA and am very intrigued to gauge it up as it is a 14ga currently for use during chastity.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [CagedinTX] It’s a journey

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Will someone who is experienced on this subject please opine as to what is the minimum gauge that one should have for chastity play? (Just in case I decide to get a PA.)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
CagedinTX

Post by CagedinTX »

From looking at cages, it looks like you’d be safe with a 8-6ga.
1 x
CagedinTX

Post by CagedinTX »

🔒4/ ~12

I’m standing at my desk straining against the cage thinking about my dream last night. It made be have big gulp as its an audacious goal for someone whose longest lockup is today, at 4 days.

I’ve wanted to go for a month, but never seem to make it past a few days. Using chastikey, I’ve finally forgotten my lock box code and have no record of it outside of it being stored in the app. I plan to give Locktober an earnest try this year, but that is where the dream started. I will have an interactive KH soon, virtually. The KH gets me through Locktober to then start November. As we approach the end of November, why not finish out the year. At this point, I’m basically at 90 days, we should add 10 days to round it out at 100 days of lockup.

1) I’m not sure my husband would appreciate this, he likes my cock as much as I do. This will need to be a big discussion. I don’t think it’ll be as big of an issue if we continue to have sex like we have in my short lock up.

2) I’m still figuring out a few things with chastity. a) I’m torn on which ring I should be using, b) I want to start gauging up my PA a little. This will require access to my dick which will likely be hard

3) I still need to figure out my goals other than locking my dick away. I find myself spending entirely too much time on Reddit or reading chastity blogs. I have not redirected my energy like I read about. I would like read more books and exercise more often (already have a M/W/F schedule)

4) I think having an interactive KH will help me some, but I really want the focus on my relationship and our sex life.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Curious to know how it goes. I never had an enthusiastic key holder but she did really like controlling my orgasms (meaning, she wasn't that into the cage and I topped from the bottom as I really wanted her to tease me about my predicament). If you can, maybe transition to your husband the keyholder duties as a game. Not clear what he thinks of your online one. Anyway, good luck. I had a few hours to myself today, and am caged.... I get the fetish for sure.
0 x