[Pending365] Very new, long journey planned

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Pending365
[Pending365] Very new, long journey planned

Post by Pending365 »

So as my username denotes I am currently preparing for a year locked as my wife is working away for a year and unfortunately I am unable to go with her. As is well documented, distance relationships usually seem to have problems after a while due to trust issues even when there are no founding reasons for the suspicion. So, being as I have no intention of leaving my wife we had a decent chat and somehow chastity came up.

Since then and subsequent purchasing of numerous different types, styles and sizes of cage, I have been wearing for longer and longer to help get used to wearing one.
I know some will say, just get on with it but failure to plan is planning to fail.

Got to say from the initial ball ache (no pun) of fitting the devices and after a week of trials I am currently up to 13hrs as of last night and surprisingly am no currently uncaged and starting to miss the feeling. I feel this is a positive step.

I’ll be back in the cage as of 15:00 ready for my first 24hr+

Wish me luck.
3 x
Luv2belocked
Re: [Pending365] Very new, long journey planned

Post by Luv2belocked »

Good luck! That’s great that your wife is accepting of the idea and engaging in it. My wife gets so wet when she talks to me about locking me up. Hope it all works out😉
0 x
Pending365

Post by Pending365 »

I am up to 80+ hrs now but my biggest problem is still morning wood moving the cage which in turn traps my balls and causes them to swell. I’m sure all will come in time.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

You might need a shorter device to prevent the morning wood erections from getting started in the first place.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Yup. I second that.
Shorter is better. Snug is good.
Depends what type of erections you get.
I'm a grower, erect 8" 4-5" flaccid. So a night erection in the correct size cage (according to the adverts) tried to tear my balls off.
The cage I wear 24/7 is 3" including the cage. steel. Light weight. So. Shorter than you think possible is my advice. No room to grow.
I have no issues at all.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Pending365

Post by Pending365 »

Not sure I can get much shorter, I’m already in a nub…lol
1 x