[Lockhubbybywife] Lockedhubby's Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Lockhubbybywife] Lockedhubby's Journey

Post by Mr Pickle »

I think there are different versions of permanent.
Some would say taking off only for cleaning is or only when it is being used.

I think anyone who's KH wants it locked 24/7 except when taken out for activities should also be classed as permanently locked.

Either way. I think you count in years?

I've been involved in chastity for 3.5 years. Locked with release only for play or medical for 2 years.

I should think if the lock was welded shut it would be the same.

Chastity, diy, bucket list...
Weeks turn to months, and months turn to years no matter what your doing 🤣.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

Day 423 / 0 April 11,2023
It has been 452 days since I last felt my wife's pussy with my penis. It has been 423 days in chastity.
I was let out yesterday to attend a doctors appointment and I could help myself and ravaged my queen, even though we are in a FLR she didn't attempt to stop 🛑 me. I jumped in the bed spread her legs and dove in face first. Once she was wet enough I started climbing up her body and she was like, "what's happening?". I then stuck it in and I let out a huge moan. We went missionary and i flipped her over and went at it doggy style until I nutted. All I needed to say was that, "she didn't have to worry about getting an orgasm, I will lick her until she came". I lasted at least 5 minutes, which I was surprised at, thought I was going to give her 30 seconds of little Dick in a vase canyon. When I pulled out, the cum came pouring out and like many of here, I couldn't finish the job I promised. Other than that she has definitely embraced the FLR. We added a new dynamic and I wear a shock collar around my cage and she will buzz me anytime she wants something and she will turn it way up when she mad at something I did. It has been helping me condition myself to obey and to watch my mouth, usually get a little rambunctious when I have a cocktail or two. She has gotten to the point that she has no problem just sitting at the table after a large family gathering like Easter and watching clean up and critiquing the way I am doing it, right in front of the entire family. We come a long way and I couldn't be happier. I believe she feels the same way.

Ps while writing this I went back into the bedroom and laid on her and she said "you are not going to do me again" and i replied that "I would lube it" and she said "ok". I asked her for dirty talk and she said "I can't wait till you are cleaning me up" and I nutted in less than a minute. I have already gotten laid twice as much as last year in the last couple of days.
4 x
Lockhubbybywife

Day 4 unlocked April13,2023
This morning I asked if we could do it again and she started to say no and I guess she thought about it for a split second and said sure. Afterwards she said "maybe it isn't your little Dick, it might be your stamina." and then she said "You're not going to thank me?"
My response was "thank you my queen 🫅 "
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

April 18,2023 - 5 days locked
So after my last PIV she said that I was getting annoying and that I need to be locked up again, so I did right before leaving for a long weekend away. 3.5 days unlocked. While we were away she asked to be serviced and I quickly obliged her. We had been drinking by the pool prior to and I think when I have a good buzz on, I am a little hornier. It took some doing, as she likes to say she had "vodka vag". All that energy giving her an orgasm I was extremely horny. I requested that she unlock me so we could have sex. She said "your last performance was completely dissatisfying, why would I?" I asked if she let me out so I could masturbate she responded with "after I let you out the last time I really didn't care for your attitude, so no". I took my lumps and got ready to go out for dinner. The next day repeated and again I asked to be let out.
She said "you know what, you need to stop asking. This is an FLR and I am in charge. You went well over a year before and you need to get over the hurdle and focus on me again, maybe next year. As a matter of fact, I may never let you out again. And I don't want you climaxing any more. I hope you're not? Are you?"
Me: "a couple of times."
Wife:" NO MORE, do you understand!?"
Me: "Yes"
wife "what did you say"
Me: "yes ma'am, I will not climax with out your permission."

Ok we all crave the thought of them taking control over your chastity, but when it actually happens it is way hotter. I can't stop trying to get hard in my cage. Like I have seen before, chastity begins when you don't want it.
4 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 6, 2023
As My birthday was coming, I just asked for a cream pie. Specifically I asked her to tie me up and ride me until I came and then sit on my face. Then birthday day, she completely forgot about my request / gift. So, I asked again and she said no, what are you gay? So I sulked and went on my evening and then she went to bed, a few moments later she called me down to the bedroom. There on the bed was the key to my cage, I asked her with great joy in my voice, is that the key and she said yes, but I am not tying you up. So I headed to the bathroom to unlock and shower, need it clean for PIV because she is prone to yeast infections. Well this is the funny part, I have a badass workroom custom cage with a proprietary screw, which has three pins on it that fit the screw. While trying to unlock it I sheared the key and we only have one 😳. Oh shit!
As I was telling her what happened she said nothing happened to your tongue, right? So I quickly accommodated her.
This morning she asked if I resolved the key issue and I said no. She responded with. Let's cut the thing off and I said no way are you coming close to my penis with a Dremel. So I am been sporting a semi all day. My weird fantasy is going to accidentally happen. Not sure how I feel about this. Actually, I've reached out the bad ass see if I can get another key. Haven't heard back from them yet. I might be SOL.
Last edited by Lockhubbybywife on Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 17, 2023
Quick and short, my new keys (yes I have 2 keys now) came in from Baddass and it works. Like baddass told me much better design. I was a little concerned that the permatex i but on the screw to help it from coming loose sealed it for good. With a little pressure and holding the key firmly on the screw it was able to come loose. I tightened back up and handed the keys to my queen. Later that evening, I asked if we could have the birthday sex. "NO! I gave you really dirty talk and you vibed, you had birthday sex! Go watch your stupid shows and leave me alone."
Day 65 locked and horny.
3 x
Lockhubbybywife

August 20, 2023
Day 129 locked
Well yesterday before we went out to happy hour she allowed me to service her. After happy hour we came home and I asked her to unlock me, you said I would be able to soon. She said "I allowed you to eat me is that enough for you?" And I replied "will you talk dirty to me?"
NO, go away
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

August 22, 2023
Day 130 locked.
Major turn of events. She unlocked me last night and we had PIV sex and the passion grew, I couldn't help myself and asked if she would sit on my face afterwards. Shot my wad in less than a minute and she did nothing and I was ok with it. Has anyone ever experienced have the cum burn ? She said something and I said something. But the real news is she doesn't want me to put the cage on, but I am still ordered to worship her. Open doors, get her coffee in the morning, etc. she is worried about my penis health, not cuming for months on end, not taking the cage off months on end, not having sex years on end. She actually wants me to masterbate. I don't know about the last one and worshiping her. I think my masterbation got us to the chastity in the first place. i agreed of course and I guess we will see where this will take us. If anything we are traveling over seas and I kinda anticipated this to come in October.
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

August 26,2023
So I am still unlocked and she went away for the week this morning
. Last night after a little happy hour we can home and went straight to bed. I leaned over and politely asked for a blow job. She laughed, no but you can eat me and hump the bed. I will take that!
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

October 26, 2023
We just returned from overseas and I was unlocked for 14 days. During that time we had sex (PIV) twice and I ate her out 2 times while humping the bed twice for my orgasm. When we returned, I asked to have sex again and for her to sit on my face afterwards. classic post nut, I didnt want to follow through, but she rolled me over and started the climb to my mouth. She got to the point I was able to kiss her bush and she said, I cant do this and jumped off. She left some on my chest and came back with a wash cloth and cleaned my chest up, just to take the wash cloth and rub it in my face.
progress!
2023 I have been out, 3 days in April , 6 days in August and 14 days in October and after last night I am locked again for the seeable future. In the last 14 days I was anticipating that my penis would have jumped back to its normal 5.75". Well, not only am I still suffering from Peyronie's it is clearly smaller.

Other than that, we are still in a light FLR and she likes me locked more than unlocked. Like after last night she said "you need to lock that thing up, you are getting obnoxious."
1 x