[Lockhubbybywife] Lockedhubby's Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
Re: [Lockhubbybywife] Lockedhubby's Journey

Post by timmyboy38 »

But you could pull out in the shower with some soap, right? Cannot imagine otherwise. I chose for the cherry keeper with PA. Peeing is not worse actually, as the cage messes that up anyway. So, should you be able to pull out, consider a PA but consult your wife first, of course.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

timmyboy38 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:55 am But you could pull out in the shower with some soap, right? Cannot imagine otherwise. I chose for the cherry keeper with PA. Peeing is not worse actually, as the cage messes that up anyway. So, should you be able to pull out, consider a PA but consult your wife first, of course.
I am telling the truth, I cannot pull out of this cage. The cage is 35 mm wide and the headlock is 23mm. The little guy is not escaping.
0 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Fascinating. I can pull out of everything with ease. Hence the PA.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
Lockhubbybywife

July 28, 2021

Currently locked for 86 days straight, the only change is I had to visit a facility with a Metal detector, so I switched to my cherry keeper. I wanted to see if I could wear it long term, so when I start flying again, I wanted to be able to kept caged. My prior 2 lockups have been 80 days and 126 days with no release whatsoever. My last orgasm was ruined on June 1,2021 and my last PIV was February 15, 2021.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

September 18, 2021

I am currently in a 138 day lockup, beating my prior record of 126 days and at the moment I don't see an end to it. A couple of milestones happened since my last post. Again my 138 days continuous lockup, passed through TSA 2 times in my cherry keeper short with the extra large headlock, I had my second prostate orgasm, the first one was about 10 years ago before chastity, I told my wife about my cuckold fantasy and she said that will never happen. Then last night after we saw a work acquaintance that I mentioned some time ago, he thought my wife was beautiful and when got home she fucked my face good, during me servicing her while humping the bed she told me to stop as she slap me, and telling me "that it isn't about me". When I was switching my plastic tag lock for the brass after flight, my wife said no masturbating. She is way more comfortable in being in charge and bossing me around. Get me water, go get my phone, she has given me all the household chores.
I can't say enough about my cherrykeeper, the headlock really works, no turtling, no pulling out and the bars are thick enough that I haven't felt the head of my penis since putting it on 93 days ago.
Last edited by Lockhubbybywife on Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
Lockhubbybywife

October 1, 2021

A year of Records; in a current lockup of 151 days in my cherry keeper short with a Xlarge headlock and I don't see any reason she will be letting me out soon. I am hoping for a February 14, 2022 release and PIV and then say goodbye to my penis and lockup the little guy forever.
I was going back through my chastity Calendar and here is what I have in my 4 years of chastity.

• of the 273 days in 2021 I have been unlocked 47 days on 2 different occasions
  • in the past 12 months (365 days) I have been unlocked 67 days / 298 locked.
  • locked 309
  • unlocked 56 days on 5 different occasions

• locked 324
  • unlocked 41 days on 7 different occasions

• locked 312
  • unlocked 53 days on 14 different occasions

• started playing with chastity on May 21
  • longest lock up of 25 days
  • nothing got serious until 2018
2 x
Lockhubbybywife

November 2, 2021

Well I made my goal of 1/2 year (183 days) continuously locked. 306 days days in 2021 I have been unlocked 47 days on 2 different occasions. My last Orgasm was in my cage with a prostate massager on August 24 before that she vibrated me on June 2. She continues to grow ever so slowly as the dominate partner of our relationship and like the majority of guys on this forum, I want more! The other month her brother stayed with us and after he left he didn't clean or make the bed in the spare bedroom. After her passing it for a few days she said " that room isn't going to clean itself." A few days ago we were at our favorite watering hole and a tall handsome man was making conversation with her and she was obviously flirting with him. We moved on closer to home and stopped again to meet up with some friends and she was going on and on about him and she wasn't hiding it from me, not that she was hiding it from me was she was flirting with him. She was kind of making it a little sexual, after we left for home I once again told her that if she wanted she could fuck him. She said that I have mentioned it before and she just doesn't get it and why the hell would you want some other man fucking me? all i can come up with is "I think it would be hot to watch her fuck someone". So the next day I thought to myself "why do I want her to?". I never had those feeling before, thinking hard about it, I think I came up with; it is the ultimate submission to her. It is a complete turn on for me to have no control over what I do, no less her.
5 x
Lockhubbybywife

November 19, 2021

Nothing to report really, other than I have been locked for 200 days straight. What the hell, what is another 165 days😳
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

December 26,2021

All time record 235 days locked. Christmas Eve she gave me the keys. For a couple of days, I was starting to doubt she was going to let me out. Earlier in the month I mentioned that even though it is not my place to ask, but I wouldn't mind getting released. In our previous 3 years, she would have unlocked me right away. Some big developments, I still have Peyronie's Condition along with some major rashes, and the big one is actually little; my penis is half it's size (3" inches or so, I will get an exact measurement later). We tried to have PIV but it wasn't as hard as it was in the past and the rashes made it a little painful. So she talked dirty and I masturbated with a heavily lubed penis. When I came it shot out of me in buckets, it was all over me, I have never had so much cum. I never thought that it would shrink, and not sure how long I will be out to see if it regains it size. I will let you know if I have any significant changes.
1 x
Luv2belocked
Re: Lockedhubby's Journey

Post by Luv2belocked »

Lockhubbybywife wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:04 pm June 3, 2017
Well she came home early. I was locked and horny. She said she wanted to have dinner out. So I jumped in the shower and walking casually by she said pointed at my penis, that she may even unlock him tonight. We got a cab and had a marvelous time at dinner. We got home with a few too many drinks in us. And she promised, she unlocked the little guy. And she told me to Fuck her good 😊.
Well I did the best I could being as horny as I was and drinking and all I probably slammed her for a good 10 minutes. And then the one fantasy I have had for a long time, “ go ahead clean that up. ”
Ooh Jesus I am in heaven right now. If I died today I would be good with it
I love it when my wife tells me to clean her pussy afterwards! It just emphasizes her control. Something I love!!
0 x