[Lockhubbybywife] Lockedhubby's Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12
Re: Lockedhubby's Journey

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

June 4, 2017
Well fantasy life doesn’t live long. Big up and big downs. Well I have been unlocked since I went down and cleaned my mess up. Almost 48 hours in locked. I am hurting to be back locked up. My birthday is on Tuesday and I hope she is planning something sexual with my new fantasies in mind. Hopefully I get locked up this afternoon.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 5, 2017
Working from home and reading blogs. Still have my freedom. I have fallen to my urges to masterbate. I have not mentioned the cage since my wife said, she is in control of the cage and it is her decision wether I am lock or not locked. It has been 3 days of freedom and I have been missing the feeling of the steel against my cock.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 7, 2017
Another good talk last night. Still not locked up, but that is my choice at the moment. I have a new cage on its way tomorrow. Thursday I will be locked by noon and hopefully for a long time. She still is having difficulty understanding the point of her being in control of my penis hence me. She said what if I don't want sex for a month? I said that is your choice. She said she want nothing to do with a BBC and I 00% agree, I am not ready to share, even though the thought of another guy have his way with my wife kind of turns me on. I just know I am not mature enough to have that in our relationship. I would be to scared she would leave me for him because I am so Fuck up. She was also concerned with my crossdressing fetish, that I didn't want to have sex with her because I was gay. I reassure her that was not the case. If anything this has taken place of those thoughts completely. I think I just need some thing to obsess about. GOD I LOVE HER 😍 SO MUCH!!!
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 9, 2017
24 hours in my new cage. The 50mm ring is rounded like a straw and it is very comfortable and I am curious if I should have gotten the 45 mm ring? The cage is much smaller than the last two, I am hoping that will not allow me to get as erect as my last two. I almost thinking I could go with the ultra short version. I have 4 cages already and it hasn't been a month from my first purchase. I am glad the are only like $30 on amazon. I left the keys on her dresser yesterday and she took them without saying a thing. So I am hoping to service her this weekend to multiple orgasms. I am going for 1 week in the cage, but with that said I am going to let her decide my fait
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 10, 2017
48 hours locked in my new cage and much more comfortable. A little discomfort this morning working around the house. The discomfort seams to come from after the attempt to get erect and the swelling goes down and there isn't any lube. Neosporin with silicone lube keeps is loose enough to move around. The wife and I went out to dinner on Friday which is our typical Friday. We have a place that we like to go to, but the bar is always full. So we went early and got there around 5:15 and the fucking bar was full. So ended at a high top and had some great conversation, ran into someone we knew and then she decided we need to get closer to home because the couple of goose on the rocks were kicking her ass. So we parked and we were walking to the next place and she stop and said would you rather go home and service me? And I replied YES MA'AM! What a great time! I licked her to orgasm and she fondle my cage with her foot. She rolled over and went to bed and I was was in denial heaven. This morning she brought out the keys and said I may need to unlock and clean up. I handed them back and said I don't trust myself. She went to get her hair cut and colored and I saw she took the keys 🔑 and I am struggling with an attempt at a hardon while I am writing this. I think I maybe addicted.
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 11 2017
Well Saturday night was a drunken stupor. So dunk I don't know if I came. I do know that we pulled all the toys out. One we now call Shaquille O'Neal a 9" 2" diameter and then the lock broke and we almost couldn't get it off. And her Italian temper went off. Woke up not sure what we did or didn't do and it took me a while to some what figure it out. Sunday back locked up and loving life.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 13, 2017
Wow what a night! It was our anniversary, so I knew something was going to happen. I was hoping I would be able to service her and she would leave me caged up. Well we started caressing each other and some light kissing and then she produced the keys and I said ok you sure and she said that she really doesn't like the whole chastity thing and she doesn't want me to put it back on. I asked why and "you aren't as hard and big for me anymore. I pulled out and showed her my rock hard little penis. I also relaid that she married a man with a little dick. I got off the bed and she inquired where I was going and I said to get a towel because I am ooozing everywhere and that's why I felt so small. So I clean me and her up a little, did my best rabbit fuck and came and went to bed. Because that's what she wants the same old selfish dickhead. Woke up around midnight and I was pissed 😡. Thoughts from divorce, just up and leaving everything, to killing myself. Couldn't sleep all night!!!!! So in the morning she got up first and took a shower and when she got out she sat next to me and said when you put it back on I am going to take the keys and I may not want sex or to sit on your face. I said that is the whole point. She rebutted that I mention the cage all the time and she thought that was my way of clueing for sex and I Adamantly denied and told her she as always is reading to much into it. She said maybe but remember I may not want sex and your are going to be locked 🔒 up. I said I understood and that is exactly what I want out of this. Her in total control. Locked and happy again!
1 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 15, 2017
Locked for 3 days and we are out of town and while she was dropping me off at the conference on her was to the resort, she mentioned that she forgot the key at the house. So I am at least 3 more days locked up. Hopefully I will be able to service her tonight.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 19, 2017
Well our trip started off well. I join the conference for a half a day on Thursday. We went out to dinner that night with a big group of people and had too much to drink and too much to eat. Dropped by a package store before we crashed at the resort. Very nice right on the gulf and with a fabulous view. We crashed and went to sleep. The next morning I was golfing with the boys and my wife just got out of he shower and laid on the bed and said I have a few minutes to take care of her. Just heaven. I went down on the floor of the bedroom and went to town. So sweet and marvelous. At this time I have been locked up for 5 days and my cage was straining big time. I think I had a quarter cup of pre-cum (ooz) in my shorts. When she dropped me off at golf I need to head to the restroom immediately to clean up. Wow what an afternoon! But every fantastic event there needs to be a not so fantastic event. Late afternoon after drinking at lunch and the beach and the pool and while the whole time kissing and fondling each other, we came back to the hotel. The wife took the keys out and i didn’t react the way she wanted and said don’t do this on my account. Well you would’ve thought I just punched her. Big argument about the whole chastity thing, she threatened to flush the keys down the kitchen sink holding the over it and turning on the water, going out and finding a real man to fuck her, all of it was a little fuzzy, due to my alcohol consumption. A few of the highlights I remember and the fact I was still caged. We went to dinner late and bed immediately afterwards. The next day was uneventful and no mention of the cage other than I tried cuddling and she wasn’t in the mood. The next morning my attempt to cuddle was better received, I was hoping to get to service her once again. But she ended that quickly and said if I wanted to play around that I needed to remove the cage. I replied, ok. I didn’t tell her but it was getting a little sore down there. When I pulled it off, it was like I opened a fountain of oozzz she was pretty grossed out by it. I went to the restroom to clean up and fucked her doggy style until I pour a cup of cum in her. I want to get to the point she sits on my face afterwards, because it is something she wants. Quite honestly I don’t have that fantasy once I have actually came, only prior to. I didn’t relock and today, Monday, I am still hanging free. I think I will try one of my new ones tomorrow.
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

June 20, 2017
Still unlocked, what is it going to take to get her into this.
0 x