[smallpaul] My soft Sunday

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
smallpaul

[smallpaul] My soft Sunday

Post by smallpaul »

My wife and I are usually very sexually active through the weekend since during the week work and kids dominate our time. This Saturday was great, but Sunday not so much. The wife snuggled into me which means she is ready, and I started to get hard then went limp! Then I started kissing her body, got hard again, then limp again. This never happened before. At this point she's super wet and waiting and I'm just hanging there. Then at that point kids started running about, so we got up.
This morning I sent a text saying that for my failure I should spend a week in the cage and do tongue excerises nightly. Well I didn't think she would go for it but she said it's a good idea.

I don't get locked up much, but when I do, it's amazing with her.
0 x
smallpaul

Re: [smallpaul] My soft Sunday

Post by smallpaul »

My wife made me change cages last night. The one I had on, even though very comfortable, was totally enclosed so being an active person made it so daily removal for cleaning was needed. Went back to the steel cage so no removal was needed, no cheating for me lol.
Seeing the swap got her turned on and so later that night in bed l gladly went down on her til she had one of the loudest orgasms I've heard from her in a while.
Good week so far.
2 x
smallpaul

Post by smallpaul »

So far this week has been great and it seems that we both have enjoyed me being locked. So what's next....
I am going to ask if she would like to continue having me locked except of when she desires me of course. Hoping that it goes from once in a while to most of this time.
Wish me luck!
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Good luck!
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
smallpaul

Post by smallpaul »

After being unlocked Saturday, and after sex, there was no mention of relocking.
Week goes on. Today she mentioned I am not as sweet as was. I am sure it's due to a busy week, but also not in constant thought of being locked. I don't think she is making that connection, or maybe she doesn't want to. Anyway there's always next week.
0 x
smallpaul

Post by smallpaul »

It's been a month, but she finally said I should be locked this week. Which is totally out of the blue, but I'm thankful for it.
I spent some of Monday making fakes of my wife to use in a few stories I've been working on.
That got me so crazy aroused I couldn't believe it.
1 x
smallpaul

Post by smallpaul »

I got a new cage with an integrated lock, big difference. Very comfortable, very discrete. Tried it out for a few days an and it was great. Wife let me out for a quickie then told me to lock back up. This is the first time that has EVER happened! So excited to be locked in the right combination of cage and having my wife interested.
1 x