[allencasey] Getting started

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
allencasey
[allencasey] Getting started

Post by allencasey »

I purchased a CB-6000 on May 28th from a local shop. I'd been looking for about 6 months and decided several weeks ago to get this one. I liked the thought of being caged, even if I have control of the key. I retired recently and with plenty of time I decided I needed to control my urges.

I put the CB-6000 on as soon as I bought it. I took it off at night to sleep and put it on in the morning. I did this for the first 3 days I had it. After that I wear ir all the time, even when I'm out walking or exercising. I have experimented with the ring size and spacer to get a comfortable fit. I did take,it off when I bowled because I wasn't sure how comfortable it would be. Well, I tried that this weekend and I couldn't tell that I was caged. This cage is very comfortable. Most of the time I don't feel it. I've worn it with jeans, shorts, and dress slacks without an issue. And I don't think there's a noticeable bulge either.

So now the test will be to see how long I can leave it on. I hope that I can work it up to a month at a time very soon.
0 x
Hussman767
Re: [allencasey] Getting started

Post by Hussman767 »

Good luck! I too started off with the CB-6000 (although I needed the “s”).
While I found it tolerable for the most part, I had to change to something more “open” for long term and hygiene.

Hope it works for you!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
allencasey

Post by allencasey »

So I'm 3 weeks in this journey of chastity. I wear it all the time now. I have gotten used to wearing it and rarely notice that I have it on. I do take it off to shower and to wash it, but that's only for about 10-15 minutes. It has just become normal now and not a big deal with me. I'll just keep going as long as I can.
1 x
allencasey

Post by allencasey »

I'm just over a month into my self lock up. I have grown very comfortable with my CB-6000. Most of the time I don't think about it or even realize I am wearing it. After the first week, I'm wearing it pretty much 24/7. I do take it off for showers to get cleaned up. I figured out that I can do any of my normal day to day activities while wearing it, including my physical exercise routines.
1 x