[bikelock] Not entirely sure where this is going

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Bikelock
Re: [bikelock] Not entirely sure where this is going

Post by Bikelock »

Merry Christmas to all. I certainly had one. My KH unlocked me for a long bike ride delivering Christmas cards and when we got home told me to leave the cage off as she needed me later ;) That night she dressed up sexy then straddled my face and let me pleasure her. When she had enough she put on her cock and fucked me missionary which was awesome. I still haven’t cum although there was plenty of leakage. It looks like it is going to be a very good new year.

After plenty of bumps the road ahead seems to be smoothing out and we are both feeling happier and more secure on this lovely journey
5 x
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Quick funny update. My KH lost her key. Not a joke not a tease she genuinely suddenly realised it wasn’t round her neck and it wasn’t where she keeps it when she isn’t wearing it. This wouldn’t be an absolute disaster as there is a spare but she was pretty worried. It was even funnier that neither of us could properly remember when she last had it.

In some ways it is nice that it has just become normal for her to have it on and we don’t really think about it. On the other hand I certainly wasn’t looking forward to her asking if it had been turned in at the gym. Oh they won’t know it is just a bit of jewellery the key to my heart she said. I reckoned they would probably figure it out :oops: In the end we found it I think she took it off half asleep and shoved it under her pillow. She blames me! I don’t think so but then again she is always right and I wouldn’t want to argue lol. In the end no harm done and sure we will laugh about it
2 x
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Hello again. Just wanted to post about how things are going in general. I am very happy to say that our relationship seems to be moving towards a fairly stable happy state. As my up and down rollercoaster posts indicate this hasn’t always been the case, Like many of the couples on the forum we are mostly vanilla with just a bit of kink thrown in (again typically more from me than my SO) We started this because although we both still loved each other things had gotten a bit stale and I at least felt that we were headed towards benign neglect and that wasn’t a place I wanted to be.

It has taken a while but my wife now seems more comfortable being my KH. We don’t practice strict control and I can unlock pretty much whenever I feel I need to for work or hygiene or even just still getting used to the cage. The point is I generally don’t want to as I really value how I feel more attentive and passionate towards my wife when I stay locked for a while. Long term denial has never really been my goal but on the other hand PIV sex has never really been my biggest turn on even when we first got together. I still remember how in the first week we were sleeping together I pretended not to have any condoms just so I could spend more time going down on her.

My KH has started occasionally spending time cuddling me and being a bit more assertive which is brilliant. I doubt she is ever going to be quire as dominant sexually as I would really like but that is okay. My biggest wish is that she would just be more comfortable asking for what she wants. Relationships are about give and take and as long as you both get enough of what you need even if it isn’t quite as much as you would like I reckon that’s a big win.

Everyone on here has their own wants needs and desires but I believe almost all have started this journey from a desire to build stronger happier relationships. I am feeling really positive about the direction my marriage is heading and just wanted to say to some of the others on here that have struggled with similar issues such as disinterested partners or wildly mismatched libidos that given time and patience things can improve. It is obviously still early days for us but at least for now there seems to be some genuine progress. Maybe 2022 won’t be another awful wasted year.
4 x
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Hello again. It has been quite some time since I last posted. In part this is due to a somewhat freakish accident with my Blackout Devices Evo. It fell off the sink while cleaning and a piece broke off. Toby at Blackout had been brilliant and sorted a replacement at cost and postage but it had taken a while to get sorted. As a bonus he has recruited me as a beta tester for his new sport model. I cycle a lot as part of my job and I am a keen swimmer so we will see how that one goes. They have just arrived and it is a case of getting used to being locked again.

The good news is the wife has mentioned a. Couple of times that she misses me being locked. Our intimacy has tailed off a bit recently so I a, hoping being back under lock and key will help spark renewed interest in cuddles and more than just her routine good morning coffee kiss on both sets of lips lol
2 x
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Well it has been an interesting couple of weeks. I have been beta testing a new sports model for Toby at blackout devices. I cycle most days for work and my Evo is fine for shorter commutes but I wouldn’t want to spend a day in the saddle with it on. The sport model is definitely more comfortable on the bike. There are a few design niggles to overcome but that is what beta testing is for and I expect it will all come good in the end.

I haven’t had a chance to wear it swimming which is my other main sport. A combination of knee and hip issues have kept me out of the pool and off the bike for a week. Getting old is not much fun but I guess the alternative is worse.

On a positive note my KH has definitely decided she prefers me locked most of the time. We certainly cuddle more and spend more quality time together while I am under lock and key which was one of my main motivations for bringing chastity up in the first place. As my journey recounts she wasn’t always totally on board with this but seems to be much happier being my KH now. I’ve noticed she isn’t as careful about tucking her key out of sight when in public which is a mild turn on for me.

In another first she agreed to peg me without unlocking me first this weekend which I found very sexy. I hope I can convince her to make this a regular part of our sex life. My main worry now is to try and give her enough time and space to get comfortable with our latest dynamic. We aren’t in a full on FLR and I don’t think she wants that. I’m also not looking for BDSM or life power exchange. I would be thrilled if she were a bit more open about what she wants sexually and if she seemed interested more often. I still sometimes feel like I’m a bit too pushy about sex, not necessarily PIV). Still all. Things considered we seem to be in a pretty good place relationship wise and I am very glad I finally worked up the courage to ask her go on this amazing journey with me
2 x