[Gowther] On my own (for now)

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [Gowther] On my own (for now)

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

The gap between the base ring and the cage is the key. If it's too large, a testicle can slip through. If it is too small, excruciating ball burn will occur. You need to find the Goldilocks gap measurement for you.
3 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

I thought Friday night was going to a little rough as I though I was going to get punished for some things that I messed up earlier in the week. Instead she let me out of the cage and allowed me to climax. Though after being in a cage for 2 weeks and her teasing me before hand, it did not take very long. Today she made me put the cage back on and shower her. I think she is getting more into this. I just need to be patient. Hopefully some of the other things that I have hinted at will eventually come to pass.

So for the last few days of being in the cage, I feel like my penis was constantly trying to get hard. It was almost always straining against the cage. I noticed that when I took the cage off that it was sore and still kind of is. Is this normal? I feel like if the cage was much bigger, it would not stay on very well.
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Sounds like it’s going really well for you Gowther, and long may it continue.
I think any soreness needs to be healed before getting locked back up. Soreness turns into an abrasion, which if not addressed, turns into infection. I love being locked up, but health and safety must come first (just like our keyholders 👍😁).
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

A bigger cage may let [attempted] erections take firmer hold, which may be more uncomfortable. It may be that you would be better with a *smaller* cage.

Although, you didn't mention where, exactly, you are experiencing soreness. For me, it's usually behind my balls, where the main ring sits.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

So I think I am going to go get a custom cage. The one that I am wearing now is ok, but it if I really do plan on doing this long term, I need one that fits properly. The base ring that I have now is a 45 and I think I need something around a 42 or 43. I also think I need the cage to be just a bit smaller as well.
My current plan is to go with Mature Metal as I want a metal cage (probably the jail bird). Are there other metal companies out there, or mm really the one to go with?
I am also having some trouble measuring length. I feel like I can measure two or three times and get two or three different measurements, though all within a half in. Do I go with the smaller measurement or the one in the middle?

Overall things are going well. Spring is coming and I can already tell its going to be brutal :) .
0 x
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

I did it. I bought a Jailbird. The cage I have now (some random one off of Amazon), isn't bad but it definitely loose. I wanted that one that was snug and just fit better. I hope that I got the inside diameter right. I would hate to tell the wife that I just spent $300 and it doesn't fit. She would not be happy.

I have found that taking the cage off is dangerous. I have had to take it off a few time to measure and I find it is very hard not to pleasure myself. I have been good, but it's been close. The funny thing is, it doesn't even cross my mind when the cage is on. I am really excited for the new cage (and at times I get the impression that she is too..).
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yes, the inside diameter of the cage is critical because it can't be changed, but the other dimensions can be. I sent mine back for adjustments twice, but since then it has been perfect for 8 years.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

It has been a while and it is probably a good time for an update.
After the last time that she released me, I asked if I could stay out until my new cage came. She said that she was fine with that. That lasted probably about two week. I put it back on, thinking it would be just a few day. But that turned into 2 weeks. I really enjoy having it on. I am not completely sure what it is, but I really do. Up to this point she was still just going along with things, which I was ok with.
About a week ago, I found two or three blogs all about FLR and decided to send them to her on a whim. I don't think that I really thought she would read them all that much and things would just progress as normal. Well I was wrong. It took about a day, maybe two, but she has definitely taken more control. And you can see that twinkle in her eye. I think she is starting to enjoy it more. Before, she always felt guilty, no matter what I told her. I think that guilt is slowly starting to fade away.
My new cage came the other day. I was so excited that I went and found the spare key (she didn't really have it hidden that well) and switched cages. It is definitely a change from the one that I bought off of Amazon. The new one is lighter and generally much more comfortable. I think I am going to need to get it shortened by a quarter inch and I might either get a one size bigger oval ring or get the gap widened. I am still getting some pinching at night. I think I could have also gone one size smaller in the inside diameter, but I guess one side too big is better then too small. The only other real issue that I am having is this one twists a lot and I often have to re-center it.
One a side note, she was not happy that I switched out without permission and has already promised punishment.
2 x
BarefootandChaste2

Post by BarefootandChaste2 »

I like metal too
0 x