[Gowther] On my own (for now)

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Gowther
[Gowther] On my own (for now)

Post by Gowther »

I don't know if I ever thought I would be here (in chastity or blogging on a chastity site), but here I am and I am very much looking forward to it.

I am not totally sure how I can to the concept of male chastity, but it was sometime soon after the pandemic started. I was immediately entranced. I have always been into and enjoyed bondage and being restrained, and restraining my genitals was all to alluring.

Without doing enough research, I bought a metal one that I thought would be good. It quickly became apparent that it was way to big. I have sense bought a smaller one. It fits much better but I think I could find one that might fit better. It is very comfortable during the day, but at night I often wake up with a full erection with the ring pulling terrible on my testicles. For a while I could not sleep with it on through the whole night, but I have been able to get through about 2 consecutive nights before I can't go anymore. I have been using petroleum jelly to help keep things loose and that seems to help.

I really like the metal cages. I love the look and really like the feel. I don't like the idea of the plastic or the silicone ones at all. I am using a 45cm ring. 50cm rings are way to big (I can pull out completely) and the 40cm are too tight at the moment. I have done the proper research and I understand what I need to do if I decide to buy a third one. I really like the idea of a custom one, but the though of paying $200-$300 for one definitely gives me some pause and I haven't even mentioned that to the Mrs.

Speaking of the Mrs. She definitely thinks I am weird and doesn't understand why I would want to do something like this. I have presented the keyholder idea to her, but she has said that there is to much going on for her right now (we do have two young kids). She isn't actively interested, but as said "Whatever floats your boat". So she is ok if I do it on my own.

I do find that it has been helping. When the urge does come around, my mind goes straight to her. And even though I have access to the key, I have not used to unless to take it off because of pain.

I really want to wear the permanently, whether the Mrs. is into it or not.
0 x
Gowther
Re: [Gowther] On my own (for now)

Post by Gowther »

It has been a full week now that I have been able to keep my cage on without significant discomfort at night. I am not sure if this is from my body getting use to the cage or from the petroleum jelly that put around the ring before bed each night. Either way, this development excites. me.

As I look around more and more on the topic, I see a lot of places saying that there should be a physical contract between the KH and the user?
How many of you, especially people who are long term wearers, have physical contracts? Or do you just have verbal understandings?
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Gowther wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 am How many of you, especially people who are long term wearers, have physical contracts? Or do you just have verbal understandings?
Completely verbal understanding. And that understanding is: if I put it on I should give her the key; if she has the key, she keeps it as long as she wants. That has been up to 95 days a couple of times.
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Gowther wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 am How many of you, especially people who are long term wearers, have physical contracts? Or do you just have verbal understandings?
A long time ago, I had pages and pages of stuff I wrote up...but that all fell by the wayside.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Every thing we do is by verbal agreement. We talk about what we like and go from there. We aren’t in a FLM so it is by consensus. She decides when the cage goes on and off. But we aren’t into denial or long lock ups so it’s working fine.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We have a contract but it really doesn't mean much anymore. We are in FLM...She makes the rules...I obey them!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

I went 9 days with the cage on. Pretty happy with that. V took it off because she wanted to use it. After we finished and I was getting ready for bed, I noticed a small blood blister on the underside of my shaft. I have decided to keep it off for a few days, until the blister heals.
Is this normal, do I need to get "use to" this or do I need to find one that fits better?
0 x
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

So V has the keys permanently. I just tell her when I lock back up.
After a about a 5 day break I am lock up again. As I am thinking about it, I have no idea when she might unlock me. The last time was at the beginning of her period and I figured she would let me out soon after she was done. At the moment I have not idea where she is at in her cycle. This is kind of exciting.
0 x
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

I would like to find a chore app that V and I can share between phones. It doesn't not have to be a complicated one and I would like one with customizable rewards.
Anyone know of an good app like that?
0 x
Gowther

Post by Gowther »

So the weirdest thing happened today. I have been locked now for 12 days (with is my longest!) without any issues. After dinner I realized that one of my testicles had somehow slipped through the base ring and was now on the other side. This is never happened with this ring before. It is a 45mm. I had to get the emergency key, unlock but not remove the cage completely, fix and relock.
I am now wondering if I need to go to a 40mm. The base rings for the model I have look like that are currently on back order as I can get them until between April 21-May 12. We will have to keep an eye on this.
0 x