[addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
addadayplease

Re: [addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

Post by addadayplease »

So the May to June lock up ended on June 17 in the evening. We had left on a vacation and she wanted me unlocked a day or so early. My notes say that she had 9 ohOhOH!’s (orgasms) during that period, with the last one of them in the passenger seat of the car as I drove. (A 12 volt inverter and a wonder wand is a beautiful thing.) We made the next morning again, and that was my first orgasm in 29 days.

I was locked most all the time, except for doing some intensive yard work together and a chafing incident. I’ve been unlocked ever since and will see if and when she has the whim to lock me up again. And last week and this week we have been dealing with the common cold so neither of us have been very amorous. I don’t think we’ll ever be a 24/7/365 couple, and that is O.K. with both of us for now. Chastity is what the two of us make it together and that is the main thing. I’m a blessed man to have her play with me.
3 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

We had a few days of lock up last week...and then Wednesday 7/27 Morning...
She said "Lock Up."
(in the past I have initiated lock up times. This was the 2nd or 3rd time she has given that order)
And last night we went to bed early and she was open to her full orgasm, in response to my whispered suggestion on my return from work.)
Hand, Tongue, Vibrator Wand.
It came on her quickly. "Where did that come from?" she pondered aloud.
In mind I said to myself. "From the heady pleasure of knowing you are in control."
She teased me for a while, massaging my balls and probing through the tip gaps of the A272 cage (I think that is the right identifier anyway).
Then a kiss goodnight.
Sleeping locked is not a problem for me anymore. I wake to a toilet visit, but not any genital discomfort.
This morning...a shower while locked and then a picture to her phone to give evidence of my status.
I'll get to unlock Friday afternoon for a medical appointment...and then we'll see how the rest of the weekend goes.
She is able to keep me locked for longer moments now and deny me more...so progress.
1 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Typing while locked in a metal cage.
No time for flowery language or long paragraphs of reflection.
Just the facts.

She locked me Oct 10 a.m. after a 10 day vacation.
Continuous lock up except for showers.
I have access to the key…but have no desire to unlock without her consent.
Tomorrow will be 7 days.
We have done a 30 day lock up this past May/June.

I served her climax to ohOhOHgasms 4 times this week. :D
Tongue, Hand and then Wand Vibrator in my left hand, and then tempered with my right hand.
There are several musical rhythms that I keep time to my head as I vib her clit.
It is successful 99% of the time.

The third session, I was able to wear a butt plug / prostate stimulator...and she vibrated it for a while during her spanking of my butt and her tapping of my balls. Normally, due to age and hemorrhoids, my anus is off limits for such things...but we keep trying occasionally.

The last sex session, she consented to PIV for a while "but you can't climax." I did this successfully, so "Yay, Me."

I’ve been locked all week and then the weekend, with two 1.5 hour car rides with her driving while I’ve been naked either in the back seats of the SUV or in the passenger seat. I got to read or nap in such a state. She said she likes the view.

I believe she is starting to enjoy keeping me locked and eager.
She's in bed, after I filled a glass of ice water for her to enjoy after her soak in the bath.
Her day starts early. Rest now, my love. Rest.
Seeking to serve her in new and meaningful ways.
Still Locked.
Onward to a new week.
1 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Unlocked for a few weeks , family trip and all.
I locked up last night and texted her that fact.

She “Yes. I was thinking it was time for doing that.” (Hot she was thinking of it!).

Her text back
“I had thought of that…you do have a few days, at least, of make-up. I just hadn’t decided when I wanted to start it, but now is as good as any other time.“
1 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

I’ve been locked 24/7 since Nov 10, and I could be until Dec 31.
I have no need or desire to compete with any one else for any multi-year records for either lock durations or days without an orgasm.
We are not in a competition for money or medals.

I have a key…as does Queen…and unlock for hygene about every other day and at her request.
I sent her a text with the time of relocking, for she has already left for work when I relock.
I’ve had several full orgasms (3?) during this period., and one of those was after some significant spanking. (She has yet to leave a bruise, however.)
She is still pondering her denials of my climaxes.
She has yet to do any edging or a ruined orgasm.
She know what these words mean, and is pondering them.
“I’ll take it under advisement” is her response phrase.

We haven’t had PIV in a while, but lots of good vibrations for her and hand jobs for me.

I’ve started doing “pussy worship”, with her on the massage table.
We moved some furniture in our bedroom so the second massage table we have owned can be used with more space for the masseuse, and a place for a chair at the foot of the table.
I have risers on the top two legs, and then not on the bottom two legs.
I have worshipped her pussy two times this past week.

A back and neck rub or even a quick full body rub begins things.
Once she permitted the nipple suckers and the second time she wanted only my sucking lips.
Part of the body rub is a slow rub of her pussy.
While rubbing, I talk to her about the great “pussy owners” that have gone before.
Since we are Bible believers, I talk about the women of the Bible: The saints and the sinners
And the role that their pussy played in their life.

I’m writing up a document on my computer (It is 30 pages of poetic text and no end in sight), but in our together moments, I’m not reading I’m just talking: in a low sultry voice. through the various women’s life stories in the Bible.
The first time I covered several women and the second time it was just one, the one she suggested.
After those massages, I move her down the massage table and it is oral time…with some good vibrations.
With time, she could climax in that position and with that stimulation.
But both of these recent times ,I’ve moved her to the bed to finish her off.
A combination of my lips on her R. nipple, my finger on her clit, lubrication and some favorite rhythms from the wand vibrator…and she is in orbit!
At the end, I praise the heavens for the gift of pussies to humanity and for her pussy especially.

Both times she had significantly larger orgasms when she finally came.
She is rarely multi-orgasmic, content with just one.
She got a bonus orgasm midweek, but she successfully denied me…so that was nice.
Friday was an unlock after I had worshipped her pussy for 1.5 hours.
I asked her to unlock it with her key, and it was the first time she had done it.
I coached her through it. Insert key, turn it towards my body, put the cylinder out, pull off the tube, push the penis back through the ring, slip the left testicle through the ring...and now the right.
After my climax, she said…
“You will be unlocked tonight so it will air out, but tomorrow morning, you will lock up.”
I think she is starting to appreciate her power.

On Thanksgiving morning, we had a very nice conversation (Before her MIL woke up) about chastity feelings and issues, and I know that will pay dividends in the future in her embrace of being a KH, lengthy lock ups, longer denial periods. Specifically, she said she liked the “pussy worship”and would like to have that increase and continue.

If I can recommend one thing…and you’ve read it here before. Communicate. Talk.
3 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

So I've been wearing a support strap some of the time on the cage.
No easy way to clip the strap to the cage...so I use two loops of rope as a connector that doesn't pinch at least.
Sunday, there was a little pinch area on the underside of the orbs (should have lubed the ring earlier in the day, but the pain wasn't too bad.)...so asked for and received an unlocked night of sleep.

This morning she asked me how things were, as I was in the shower...and I said I could "go for it."
"Then, lock it up" she said as she kissed me good bye.
She is getting into this more.

I imagine I'll be locked mostly until further notice...except for her play times which often result in a hand job.
She has not mastered "the art of the edge" or "the art of the ruined" as of yet.
1 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Locked at 1300 hours on 1/8/23.
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Locked 2/9
Tonight was pussy worship night.
She usually is satisfied with a single ohOhOHspasm.
But they’ve gotten bigger lately.
A good talk about chastity today too.
And she denied me the ass rub I suggested so I think she could be overcoming her reluctance to deny me.
The ball squeezes were exquisite… and no climax.
Locked.
But for how long?
She knows and is not telling.
2 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

I express myself through poetry and bullet points mostly.

This is in honor of my Queen / Key Holder / Spouse / Lover

My Hubby Has a Secret Kink

addadayplease
2/11/2023
All Rights Reserved

My hubby has a secret kink.

That’s what he blurted out, I think.

He wants a cage locked on his cock

For weeks and months, not timed by clock.

He wants his orgasms denied.

And only rarely cum inside

My wet and willing pussy place.

That’s a kink I can embrace.

He wants to pleasure me instead.

At least I think that’s what he said.

I couldn’t hear him, I confess;

For I shoved his head below my dress.

I think I’ll love his fantasy.

For the rest of his life, he’ll just please me.

My hubby has a secret kink.

He signed a consent in permanent ink.

Now MY steel cage surrounds MY dick.

“Lick faster, babe. Did you hear...the click?"
5 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

So Feb 9 started the current lock up of unknown duration. Currently 17 days.
My Queen/Wife/KH has shown greater involvement, and even stated the other day, after having "our" orgasm and denying any O for me personally, that she had no guilt over denying me.

I put the date of lock up on the bathroom mirror with a white board marker.
And I also wrote "Days since last O"
As of this morning it reads
Queen: 0
addadayplease: 11
(She gave me a nice full O on Valentines Day Night.)

Last night, we had a wonderful night of sex.
She unlocked her penis and asked that I put on a certain red double cock ring we've had for some time.
She blindfolded me and used some of the new super cheap spanker paddles I bought her
and had placed sticking out of her bedside table drawer. She called them "horse tools". LOL.
A little later, I grabbed some lube and asked permission to penetrate her.
"Yes, as long as you maintain control."

For only the second time during our chastity play of the past 2 years,
We had some good PIV fun, with me being ordered not to climax in an ohOhOHspasm.
So HOT. :D

The evening finished with some great pussy worship, with lots of vulva licking and then a wonderful wand induced orgasm for her, (She can do two orgasms in a session, but usually declines the offer of more) and some great cuddle time afterwards. During that afterglow, she said "I'm starting to think of when you will have your big release..." And...she locked me up again (I had her assist in putting on the cage for the first time) for the night and beyond.

I think she's starting to embrace her KH role more. Patience pays off, as well as expressing gratitude.
5 x