[addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
addadayplease

[addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

Post by addadayplease »

I just signed up today. I will be journaling here in the future. I'll also be posting poems / poetry :twisted: here that reflect the theme of chastity. I have a new poetic topic, as of today. Looking forward to the fellowship here. :lol:
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
addadayplease

Re: [addadayplease] My Journal of My Journey

Post by addadayplease »

Journey Update: Past and Recent Events

Before February 6

I had been quietly Amassing a Chastity Cage Collection
Names are either my creation or from the place I ordered from.
1. Training Ring – Lock the Cock
a. Base Ring and Penis Ring
b. Traps Balls, Penis is semi-free without any tube or bars.

2. 3 Ring Circus (Pinches and Sticks Out) - Lock the Cock
a. Tossed two smallest rings on February 26.

3. Open Concept from China – Lock the Cock

4. Holy Trainer Knock Off from China
a. Separation while at ring/tube and feared lock would not come out
b. Drilled/Modified to “lock” with a screw and bolt.
c. I have not been happy with the reliability of the integrated locks.

5. Integrated Padlock - like the Fail Safe at KoalaSwim

6. Tubular…A272 from China dhgate:
a. dhgate lists 10,000 chastity devices. Really?!

7. KoalaSwim “Lavish”

8. KoalaSwim “Swagger”
a. These last three , ordered separately, arrived in the same day’s mail, late January.
b. I tried them on privately as soon as I could

Up to this point I’ve been mainly self locking.
HER MAJESTY HAS NOT YET SEEN THE ENTIRE COLLECTION LAID OUT. as of 2/26/2021

Sometime in 2019…
Showing her my caged cock for the first time…via sext picture/video chat.
I self locked while away for the weekend.

Locked for a Weekend Away Together….
with tease/denial, (x2) and finally an unlocked ohOhOHgasm.
She thinks it is odd, and has great pity for my locked up penis.

January 2021:
Typing up “Our Chastity” Document
Joining This Chastity Forum
Thinking and Fantasizing
Working Up the Nerve for Self Disclosure and Request

February 6 – p.m.
Heart to Heart with HER MAJESTY, QUEEN of sire’s DOMAIN.
Sharing what I wanted with chastity.
Discussing Her Rise to Power as KH
Talking about many of the details of “Our Chastity” Document… without reading it.

Feb 8,9,10
Feb 8 –
QUEEN writes on bathroom mirror with a whiteboard marker
“ Lock it up after your shower.” and she draws a lock.
Note: QUEEN does not do much doodling and art work.
It is a wonderful gesture of caring when she draws something.
Locked all day for work and overnight

Feb 9
Unlocked for morning shower and shave
Then locked all day at work and overnight.

Feb 10 –
Locked all day at work.
Evening Unlocked for Mutual Orgasms
QUEEN – with Vibrator
sire – hand job with nipple sucking
Left Unlocked

Feb 12,13,14,15,16 – Road Trip
We talked about me being locked up on the trip, for we’ll be sleeping in a shared motel rooms with PRINCESS2 (adult daughter) for the next 4 nights. No sexy climaxes for us, until a brief window of alone time.
I plan to bring along 2 cages.

February 12 a.m. –
LOCK UP message on the bathroom mirror. No drawing.
Locked in training ring at work. (Balls trapped, penis free through second ring)
Send SFW pic from internet, so QUEEN stays informed.

February 12 4 p.m. –
1600 hours – Change Cage: Locked in A272
Drive from 1615 to 0130 next morning with QUEEN and PRINCESS2 on road trip.
Remain Locked for Sleeping (4.5 hours)

February 13
Unlocked Shower and Relock
On the Road Again
Locked for Drive from 0700 to 1300 hours
Ball Pain – Unlocked in Mid-Afternoon
Unlocked Evening Bath Then Relocked for Sleeping

February 14
Shower…and Unlocked by Mutual Consent
Evening Bath and Relocked for Sleeping

February 15
Unlocked for Mutual ohOhOHspasms.
Unlocked for remainder of the trip and through February 21

February 22,23,24,25,26
Still trying to figure out which of these “off the shelf” cages, if any, will be suitable for long term wear. Lusting after the Mature Metal Jail Bird I’ve read so much about…

February 22
Mirror Message from MY QUEEN: Lock Up After Shower…
with a drawing of a push-button combination lock. So Hot!
Locked in Swagger all day at work and overnight. No Teasing
After work, sire writes on mirror a suggested schedule for the week.
QUEEN having ohOhOHspasms every night
sire - locked all week.
QUEEN enjoys ohOhOHspasm at bedtime.

February 23
Lock Up Orders in effect until further notice.
Unlocked Shower and Relocked
Locked in A272 all day at work and overnight.
QUEEN enjoys ohOhOHspasm at bedtime. 8 minutes of Teasing until 2000 hours.
Strict Bed Time

February 24
Locked in HT Knock-off all day at work and overnight.
Couple Massage Table Time – 15 Minutes of Teasing

February 25
Locked in Integrated Lock all day at work and overnight.
QUEEN experiences medical pain incident 4-Midnight. Dr. Consulted.
sire makes dinner
Couple Foot Soak in HOTspa tub.
QUEEN enjoys ohOhOHspasm at bedtime, despite pain.
QUEEN says “You were the one who wrote out the schedule. (wink and smile.)”

February 26
Locked in Swagger all day at work until 1700 hours, according to verbal orders.
Sire sorts out cages and locks and prepares two sets of keys.
1. for QUEEN / Wife / KH.
2. Post Shower and Emergency Keys (Honor System)
Evening Shower and PIV sex, with sire’s ohOhOHspasm.
QUEEN attempts ohOhOHspasm, but is sleepy…and satisfied from the weeks pleasures.
2100 Hours – Zzzzzzzz.
Last edited by addadayplease on Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Feb 26 – Post PIV Sex Pillow Talk

sire: (after PIV sex and sire’s ohOhOHspasm. We had previously talked about and immediate relocking for sire for the weekend) “I’d be O.K. with staying unlocked all weekend and into next week, if that’s O.K.”

QUEEN / Wife / KH: (with mischievous smile) “We’ll see. You may have opened up a Pandora’s Box,” She coos as she heads for the bathroom.

sire: “Oh, have I?” (puts away vibrator and ponders the future)
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Chastity has come and gone since Feb. But tonight, as THE QUEEN returns from a trip, I've locked up and asked her to leave me locked for the rest of the month (and beyond?). I said it was for "Locktober", and asked her to indulge her own pleasure at my hand and tongue, and to tease me but keep me locked. She texted me back. "Sure. If that is what you'd like to do." She has yet to grasp her full power dynamic. She feels guilt if she denies me, and pities my dick all encased in steel. I'm trying to reassure her and I'll see what the next 20+ days hold. One thing is for sure...her sire will serve her.
1 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

She came home today, driving her mom's car from a week away. I have been driving her car in her absence. On my return from work... I washed HER car. Filled it with gas. Vacuumed the interior...and brought her flowers. And what a kiss as we greeted each other. Then in the privacy of our bedroom. (MIL lives with us since July, so we aren't as free to be free.) She said. "And I'm using my power tonight. There will be no this (motioning to my crotch) tonight. You will watch the game (Giants vs Dodgers). We will be on for tomorrow night." Then I asked her if I could lick her between innings. "We'll see..." she said.
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Ordered to watch a sports...Talk about cruel and inhumane punishment!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Chastity is still on and off. We didn't make it the whole rest of Locktober. Through out our marriage, one night of the week was always our sex night. Now, with chastity she would always unlock me for that night...so the most continuous lock up I would experience would be about 3-5 days. We have talked that through, and I continue to ask her to enjoy her power of denial for me, which she thinks a "good girl" or a "good wife" wouldn't do. She said she didn't want to roll any dice to force her into some calendar, and would "figure it out as I go." Well, tonight will be night 6 locked, and we made it through our usual sex night with me staying locked, teased and denied and me giving her having a wonderful vibrator experience. She has had several other nice oooo-oh-Oh-OH-OOOOOHHHHgasms during this time as well. I have no idea when I will be unlocked, and that is a nice feeling. :D I'm hoping for it to be several weeks. We'll probably never play like those of you that go months and weeks between an orgasm for the locked one, but we are having fun together, and that is pretty nice. Yes...pretty nice indeed.
3 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

This morning I asked her to keep me locked for a total of 62 days in honor of my current age. With the end the day before my birthday. She said she would take it under advisement. It would be a new record for us both. I’ll let you know how it goes.

ADDITION: So that 62 day lock up didn't happen as suggested. She hasn't "remembered" to tell me to lock up in some time.
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

So...I locked up last Friday at 1 p.m. and told her immediately. I was going to be gone for the weekend...and we sexted back and forth with text and pictures. I'm said I'd like to have her deny my orgasms for a while, and given her a date for that to end...on our upcoming anniversary. I've been locked up for 8 full days, and counting. In that time period, she has had 3 great orgasmic moments. I think she is grasping what it means to tease and deny me, and that is good thing. Three more weeks of lock up...and that would be amazing and a new couples record for us. Onward and forward and we experiment together. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
1 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

Still locked in the current time frame. Orgasm ratio is 7 to 0.
We’ve been busy in garden construction or the ratio would be more for her. This will be 35 days of denial for me. A new high point.
0 x