[Qweenbsubi] digging a hole

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Qweenbsubi
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
[Qweenbsubi] digging a hole

Post by Qweenbsubi »

My wife and i have been playing with chastity since 2012 and have gone through the chinese cages, then went to steelworxx looker for a while, finally got pierced wore the looker with pa lock and ended in a modular model 5 device from rigid modified with still a pa lock from steelworxx would still like to have a loris but she said she shut down for a while. This journey has been slow, off and on but we always have gone back to it because it works for us. It opened a doorway years ago to a side we didnt know about. 2 years ago we started longer denials which has turned into total orgasm control by use of device only, i cant go without a device. This has made me fully submit to my wife last year finally. It took so long because we were not ready before with kids and life. When I told her and started a full pampering running bath water every night, on my knees talking to her bath side washing her, massaging her(we have a chiropractic table set up in our room) 4 times a week and ending with orgasms. Housework she use to do that I now do. I catch her wondering around looking for something to do but have taken care of it already I have completely put her on a pedestal she is my trophy and treat her as it. It took her sometime to accept all I was doing. She finally accepted and now expects it to be done now. She has found her dominant side through this journey and i couldn't be happier for her to finally tell me what she wants and when she wants it is such a pleasing act to see her transform from totally vanilla to having a 2 foot by 6 foot toy cabinet in our closet full of toys to use as she wishes and currently her imagination is becoming very interesting . Our 16 year marriage only gets better the more we dive into this lifestyle and owe it to chastity and orgasm control I see this going to a very loving FLR before to long we are very private and monogamous people with all of this. We have 3 kids which are all girls and to show them a man can help do housework and treat their mother as a queen in a vanilla site of course. This journey to us is one that never gets old and always has new adventures to go on. So to sum it up I always feel the more she gets the more she wants, its like I keep digging this hole that I want to be in and am not getting out and dont want to. We look at other couples and seem most of their relationships seem to be rocky and troublesome often and ours is as strong as if we just met.
4 x
Locked in a rigid modular 5 with pa lock
Qweenbsubi
Re: (Qweenbsubi) digging a hole

Post by Qweenbsubi »

Got a reward friday night, after i bathed her she handed me the keys and the looker device and said here's your reward for the weekend the steelworxx looker device is a good bit lighter and more open but I still incorporate the pa lock she says we dont you slipping out. I changed devices in about 5 minutes and handed her back the keys. Later that night after her massage she got a little lube put nipple clamps on me and straddled my lap. I used a dildo on her while she rubbed and stroked me in the cage, she had me tranquilized just motionless. She continued to stroke and rub and pulling the clamps, the faster the dildo went in her the more she pulled and stroked this went on for a while until she orgasmed. She pulled the clamps until she calmed down,felt like she was going to rip my nipples off they are still sore, she like to keep them like that lately. She grinned and kind of laughed and asked if I was ok , of course I was in total disarray, breathing heavy and left with nothing but sore nipples and a tight cage . We went off to bed and the next evening she handed the keys back to me and told to change back to the rigid cage we dont want any accidental cheating do we? This totally blows my mind that not long ago this was a total vanilla and still is out the bedroom somewhat . She enjoys thoroughly throwing her sexual dominance around now and she knows I love it.
3 x
Qweenbsubi
Re: [Qweenbsubi] digging a hole

Post by Qweenbsubi »

Valentine's day seems to be everyday in our home, but this seems to be a special occasion to queenB every year. Last night was the same as every night run the bath and kneel and clean her body as I enjoy, but Feb 14 I get the key after I shower then pick out a whip of my choice, there is no good choice I try and pick the less of the many which is the single tail that has a soft tip but still stings like a mofo because queenB throws it so hard all the time. She has dice and this will determine how many strikes on the penis, usually the average out of three in her favor of course. I roll and get a 9 an 8 and a 3 which she says doesn't count so the last is an 11so 9 it is. Unbound and blindfolded I stand to recieve my valentine's gift this ended in quite a few more than 9 I think but never would argue. Continuing into the bedroom where we have a portable chiropractic table permanently setup. I prep earlier heating pads so the table is not cold this also happens 5 times a week. Heating pads I put the wedges on top and oils on the bottom so everything is nice and comfortable. I have a rolling stool I sit on and massage for usually an hour and a half very good forearm workout. I am ordered to massage her neck and shoulders so I am naked and sitting at her head she tells me to get the nipple clamps out the the small cabinet next to the table and she attaches them and I begin on her neck. As I am working she tugging on the clamps she holds her hand out and I reach in the drawer and grab the lube, drop some in her hand then she begins to rub me and I immediately lose focus and she knows she works on me till I almost lose it and I pull away, she says you better. This goes on for 4 different times everytime I have to pull away from my own pleasure because I am not allowed to finish. An hour and a half passes and we finish and get in bed she lays back and I begin to orally clean her dripping parts, then I get to slide myself in her and it feels amazing I grab the Hitachi and immediately put it on her spot because I know I will not last long. I am in heaven and the look on her face is like a hurry up and you better not. I have to stop 3 separate times because I am going over the edge and she is now getting almost furious that she cannot finish,I pull out get the tentacle glass dildo that is soking in now cool water insert it into her as she grabs my balls, pulls on the clamps, I grab the hitachi work the glass dildo and she finishes with her hands still with a firm grip on my balls I pull out the dildo she is satisfied with her ending then tells me to lock up and come to bed. I do almost unwillingly but never the less lockup and go to bed hand her the keys, she closes the master lock box as I lay next to her breathing heavy and tell her thank you!
0 x
Qweenbsubi
Re: [Qweenbsubi] quickly done

Post by Qweenbsubi »

After giving my wife a long massage I help her up from the table. It takes a while for her to get her balance together after laying there for an hour, she then heads to the bed. Now, she loves cbt and it makes her juices flow. She can get a little carried away at times, but I am used to it and let her play, I love the big sighs she lets out when she is really on it. When she becomes queen B and in her zone I lose thought. Then I just listen for her pleasure, even though it is unbearable at times she knows when to ease up or losen something and those sighs are intoxicating, that's the only reason I can endure some of the ordeals, is the sighs and evil laughs when I am struggling under her. This particular night she was using her hands and she has natural fingernails and I never felt anything different a pinch here, a pinch there, this has happened before. I felt down under the cage on top my testicle and it was wet and I thought I must be dribbling a little lube just when I thought that I looked at the bed sheets and there was about 8 blood drops about the size of quarters. We have white sheets big mistake and a big reason we normally don't play in the bed. I immediately stopped and said wait, now I tell you she was on the most tipping edge of an orgasm that did not finish. We got up and it was just a nick on the head of my penis but was dripping blood everywhere. I washed off she washed her hands then we stripped the bed sheets put new sheets on and sprayed the others with the stain solution threw them in the washing machine when I returned she wss laying there looking angry and reading her her kindle and was done. I knew she was frustrated. I tried to start again and there was no way she was having it. I laid down and went to sleep, we talked about it the next morning, she said if you ever leave me frustrated and unfinished like that again you will be sorry for sure. I just laughed it off. She continued to tell me, you think that is funny huh! Ok just wait! Well, we will see what this brings, I am most certain it will be fun! Its always uncertain that the most intimate moments could strike disaster in moments. I am looking at darker sheets to put on our bed.
0 x