[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Lately my wife/keyholder has said/done a few seemingly minor things but they have really added to my “arousal”.

The other morning after she had vibed herself next to me in bed I come up behind her in the kitchen and embraced her, kissing her on the neck. I was, of course, still hyped from the night before.
“I bet you’re pretty horny aren’t you?” She asked me.

Last night as we were about to get in bed she asked me “How’s your penis feeling in that cage? It’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

As we laid in bed she reached over and played with my nipple some (that always gets a “rise” out of me).

Several times lately she has reached down and grabbed my crotch like a little “reminder”.

Having her “acknowledge things” like that might seem small but is sure a big “reinforcement” for me!

She rarely wears the key so when she does tease me verbally (or physically) it really means a lot.
I find it very hot when she wears the key (even under her shirt) but whatever makes her comfortable, of course, is what is important.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It’s my birthday! The big 55.
Lunch with 2 of the kids and back home to work.
Supposed to go out to dinner with another couple tonight. Should be fun.

Not sure if my wife/keyholder has anything “good” planned for later tonight to celebrate my day.
The pleasure of frustration has been building more and more over the past few days and honestly I would be perfectly good to stay locked and let the feeling continue to grow :-)

Maybe I will get to watch her vibe herself or maybe be allowed to give her a nice massage.
That would be a great bday present to me!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was unlocked for some PIV sex :-)
Now back locked again.
It will probably be a little while before the feeling hits again.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder and I sat out on the deck relaxing after supper.
She laid her legs across my lap and I was able to give her a foot rub.
I gave her the best I could and it lasted a good 30 mins.

The morning I was awoken by her reaching over and playing with and pinching my nipples.
She knows there’s a direct connection between my nipples and my penis.
Even though the cage held back any attempt at an erection, my body felt the need to “thrust”.
When she leaned over and bit my nipple and slapped my balls, my body tried to orgasm. Tried and tried.
Over and over.
It just wouldn’t stop. Like a continuous orgasm without actually coming/ejaculating.

I finally collapsed trying to catch my breath. My body still trying to orgasm.

She really knows how to control me!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Woke up today with a tight cage. Wife is out of town for a couple of days so maybe I’ll be able to calm it down and focus on work lol

Each time I feel the cage squeeze, my mind finds itself thinking about my wife and wishing she was here to touch/serve her.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night I was able to cuddle with my wife/keyholder in bed. After a little while she gets a bit frisky and really gets me going and frustrated.
I guess that got her horny and she reaches over and grabs her vibe!
I was expecting another frustrated orgasm but she told me to unlock!
After she vibed herself to a nice, big O, she had me masturbate for her.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

The weekend is here and been locked all week. Nothing out of the ordinary though for sure.
Been a busy week and probably a busy weekend so not much time or opportunity for any fun.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It seems I haven’t been attentive as I should.
My wife is headed out of town for a few days and last night she got frisky and wanted sex.
It all started fine but kids would come in the room and when we finally cuddled in bed, we just fell asleep.

This morning I was told to unlock, clean up good and lock back up and that I wasn’t being attentive.

I will definitely try harder.
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder came back from her trip and we were able to spend some quality time last night.
She started off teasing me and really got me excited.
I was able to watch her vibe herself and then she got on top of me. Had some great sex!
Ready to start “the process” again!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Even though we were able to spend some alone time together this past weekend, the only time any “excitement” happened was when we were snuggling in bed Sunday morning. A little bit of moving around and my cage quickly got very tight.
I felt my mind racing and felt the need to move around some. Just as I was really getting going, I felt my cage poking her in the back/rear and she mostly doesn’t like that. I quickly stopped, apologized and got up to make coffee.

Today, the cage is pretty snug and keeps me thinking about her. :-)
2 x
I serve at her pleasure