[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Monday, after a busy weekend. If it’s anything like other Mondays, it’s gonna suck lol
The cage is snug this morning…a tight grip on what’s in it and my mind.
Hopefully sometime soon I will be able to have some/any kind of physical contact with my wife/keyholder.
The urge is growing.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night in bed my wife/keyholder decided to “get my attention” it seems. Reached down and grabbed/squeezed my cage and balls and gave my nipples a few good pinches.
Not that “the urge” wasn’t already growing, but this morning the cage is very snug and “playing” with mind and thoughts. Going to need some physical contact (of any kind…I’ll settle for being allowed to give her a foot rub!) soon.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Still no “physical contact”. The urge continues to grow. The cage continues to get more and more constraining…although, not too many reasons/opportunities to even try and become erect.
Will continue to serve my wife/keyholder and try to make her happy as possible.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

This morning my wife/keyholder surprised me by snuggling up and caressing…which led to her pinching and biting my nipples and squeezing my balls…really got me all worked up.
After a little while she stopped while I tried to catch my breath my “trying” so hard.
The next thing I knew she had grabbed her key and removed the lock!
It took some doing to get the base ring off but once I managed that, she allowed me to relieve myself while she continued to bite and pinch my nipples.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It’s been a while since I have posted so here’s an update and a “catch up” on what has been happening in my world…

My wife/keyholder had a follow-up/revision (to a surgery earlier in the year) in early November. She had complications and spent several days in the hospital after Thanksgiving. Her recovery has been longer than expected and sometimes quite painful. She has just recently gotten back to close to normal.

As we laid in bed, she out of the blue tells me that she wants me to lock back up. I, of course, don’t question her and reply that I will.
It had been a month or so since I was unlocked and it didn’t take long for “the feeling” to kick in. She has done a little teasing (kissing, pinching nipples, etc) as well which has amplified the feeling.

Last night in the kitchen I come up behind her and grab her and kiss her, being as helpful as I can and staying close to her. She tells me “You sure are attentive!”, which causes my cage to become snug and makes me happy that she notices the cage working for her.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

This morning my wife/keyholder rolls over to snuggle with me in bed.
She quickly starts playing with, pinching and biting my nipples…driving me crazy.
My penis tried so hard to become erect but the cage didn’t allow that…causing the frustration to quickly build.
A few squeezes and ball smacks and then I was told to go make the coffee.

Not a bad way to start the day!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night at bedtime my wife/keyholder says she is feeling frisky. She takes her key, unlocks me and tells me to go shower.
In bed she wasted no time in getting me excited…pinching and biting my nipples and grabbing my now freed penis.
We make out for a bit and she stops and rolls over to grab something from her drawer. What I thought was going to be her vibe turned out to be a crop! She gives my penis (and surrounding area) a good smacking!
The intense pleasure/pain was mind blowing! I didn’t want her to stop!

After a minute or two she does stop though and grabs her vibe and tells me to get between her legs on my knees. Allowing me to enter her but not thrust yet while she vibes herself. My sore penis wanting to pump and explode. After she has a nice orgasm she tells me I can go at it now.
It didn’t take long and I was able to have a big orgasm as well.

I hope we can repeat that sometime soon!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

It’s been almost a week since I was locked back up after my wife/keyholder unlocked me for some fun.
The “feeling” is really starting to increase!
Last night she says she knows I won’t stray because she caters to my kinky side (not that I could do much straying anyway while I’m locked up lol) and how she finds it hot herself (keeping me locked and denied and giving me spankings). My little penis sure strained hard against the cage at that!

I’m glad she finds pleasure in keeping me locked, denied and attentive for her…and inflicting pain (nipple torturing and spankings). I must admit, it really drives me to please her!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was able to enjoy some hottub time last night…and a little cuddling in bed this morning.
That just amplified the already growing “feeling”.
Will try again tonight. If not getting in the hottub, maybe some cuddles or maybe I can give her a little massage or something.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night in bed my wife/keyholder casually starts playing with my nipples. That led to her pinching and biting them. She grabbed by cage and balls. Drove me crazy! My little, locked up penis tried so hard to get erect but the steel cage did its job!
I wasn’t sure I was ever going to calm down enough to get to sleep but my mind/body was totally spent “trying”.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure