[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

For the second time in as many days, my wife/keyholder made a comment that I was still unlocked.
She didn’t tell me to lock back up but I figured I should take the hint.
She has said before that I shouldn’t wait to be told but to just be locked unless told otherwise.

I guess I kinda like it when she tells me to but I will try and be more diligent about locking back up.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I know what you mean. Something special when your kh says, “you need to lock it back up.”. Makes putting the cage back on difficult 😁
3 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yesterday morning I was woken to some cuddling but then my wife/keyholder decided to do some teasing.
Pinching my nipples (always causes an erection, at least an attempt to lol) until my hips starts thrusting and trying hard to orgasm. She kept on until I was spent from “trying”.

She later told me that she was going to make me watch her have an orgasm when we went to bed.
That unfortunately didn’t happen (maybe it will soon though) but the thought of it sure made my cage full.

The “frustration” is really starting to build.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Felt like it had been forever but was able to enjoy some great hottub time last night. :-)
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Went out with some friends last night for a nice Valentine’s meal.
We get home and was getting ready for bed…my wife/keyholder tells me to go in our box and get the crop, nipple clamps and the remote vibe, although she wasn’t sure if she was going to let me have an orgasm.

I get the items as instructed and lay them on the bed for her.
She then asks me if I was still locked up and I assured her I was.
“How am I going to spank it if I can’t get to it?” She told me….so I unlocked and came to bed.
She attaches the nipple clamps on me and grabs the crop.
The next little while was filled with smacks all over my balls, penis and legs.
Some were long, hard smacks and some were short and quick.
I didn’t know if I wanted her to smack harder or faster or what…I just know somehow I didn’t want her to stop.
But after she felt it was “sensitive” enough, she stopped the smacks and told me to put on the vibrator.
I wasn’t sure if she was going to use it to edge me or actually allow me to fully orgasm.

I was so worked up and sensitive, it didn’t take long to reach the point of no return.
I came all over myself and the vibe.
She kept it going though, driving me crazy…the vibe doing its best to drain out all I had in me.
After I bit, my wife/keyholder turned it off and allowed me to catch me breath.
But it wasn’t long she turned it back on!
My spanked, sensitive penis was doing its best to orgasm again but had nothing left.
My entire body was trying to orgasm but had nothing left.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

A day has passed since my wife/keyholder spanked and drained my (her actually) penis.
It was pretty sore and sensitive afterwards and she asked me last evening how it felt.
Well, it’s securely locked in the steel cage so I can’t touch it and it can’t “stretch” so I can’t honestly say if it is still sore lol

Today my cage has gotten snug a few times so it’s starting to cause some frustration.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Always a great time in the hottub…last night, cold beer, my wife’s sexy naked body, rain hitting metal roof…a little bit of making out…always a great end to the day!

This morning…tight cage!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yesterday was a long day and was spent (for the most part) away from each other.
Once home there was no time nor energy for any fun or really lounging. Straight to bed.
Woke up this morning and was able to do some cuddling though. Felt good. Not nearly enough of that lately. Once I’m holding her, my cage becomes very tight and my entire body wants to continue the feeling of our bodies touching.
Today is another day of mostly being away from each other but hopefully tonight we will have some time and energy for something. More cuddles would be just fine with me!

The pleasurable “frustration” continues to increase…
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well it was another day of mostly being away from each other…and my wife/keyholder came home very tired.
I did cook a nice supper though so she could just enjoy it and relax.
No hottub time as she soaked in her tub.
I pretty much stayed out of the way and let her relax.
Once in bed she was out pretty quickly…no time/energy for cuddles or anything.

Woke up this morning with the frustration continuing to increase.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Making out in the hottub lead to making out in bed, which lead to me being unlocked and some great PIV sex!
Lots of teasing leading up to it, so I wasn’t sure if I was going to be unlocked or not but ….
My wife/keyholder handed me the key and I unlocked while she vibed herself. Then I was allowed to finish her off.
Now, back to being locked up…
2 x
I serve at her pleasure