[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night before bed my wife/keyholder tells me to go unlock and clean up “down there” saying it’s been very hot lately and I probably need to.
I did as told, with the thought that more often than not, when I’m told to unlock and clean up she is wanting sex.
Once we were both in bed the “cuddling” began…leading to “making out”…and leading to sex. :-)
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Was allowed to snuggle in bed last night. Actually fell asleep that way.
My cage was tight and I did my best to control any movement “down there”.
My wife/keyholder noticed I was wearing my old cage (I had gotten a new one that was smoother) with the padlock. I didn’t want to stab her with the lock and not be allowed to snuggle.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

For the first time in a couple of months we enjoyed some hottub time last night.
It needed emptying and a good cleaning and it has just been too darn hot.

Some making out and teasing…the frustration built up from the cage…

Today my cage is super snug and the “urge” is sure growing.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Went to before my wife/keyholder last night. Didn’t really feel all that great so I figured sleep would help.
I was sound asleep when she came to bed but quickly woke up when she moved over next to me.
A woke up even more when she started pinching and biting my nipples…squeezing and smacking my balls and cage!
The frustration built quickly as my locked cock tried to become erect and escape its cage…my entire body tensing up…my hips thrusting caused by the nipple torture.
Once she felt I was “there” (my entire body trying to orgasm) she stops and rolls over to go to sleep.

I would kneel at her feet right now and rub them for her if she’d allow it. I would strip naked but my cage and wait on her.

It once again seems that she “understands” and knows how to control it and me.
5 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

This morning after my wife/keyholder and I shared a little breakfast, she mentioned that she might go get a massage. In the meantime she allowed me to give her a little neck, back and shoulder massage while she had her coffee.
My cage became very snug and my body almost tingled while I rubbed her. The urge made me feel like I could massage her easily for an hour like the ladies at the massage parlor.

She thanked me for the massage and I thanked her for the opportunity.

Maybe she will let me massage her more later.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night, the “feeling” continued to grow and I had already planned to ask my wife/keyholder if I could give her a massage when we got in bed.
While she was soaking in her tub she asked me if I wanted to unlock and clean up.
This normally means she is wanting sex and wants me “available”. I was torn between losing that “feeling” and the anticipation of something happening with my wife.
The frustration feeling goes on and on like a perpetual orgasm…the real orgasm with having PIV sex is great but only lasts a short time.

Anyway, I got sidetracked and neglected to unlock…she gets in bed and begins to “prepare” me with nipple pinching and bites. That’s when she realizes I am still locked in my cage.
Instead of scolding me and telling me to go unlock she reaches over and grabs her key to unlock me herself!

There is not much hotter then when locks or unlocks me herself…especially when she closes the lock herself…that click sound caused by her locking it is very erotic!

She gets my cage off and then commences on getting me as hard and prepared as possible.
Once she is ready, she gets on her hands and knees and allows me to enter her from behind! Very rare opportunity! I almost exploded on her back before I got it in lol
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Saturday morning as we were heading out for the weekend, my wife/keyholder tells me to unlock.
I was torn between the feelings of losing the “feeling” and the anticipation of that something was going to happen…I am usually unlocked because she wants to use “her” penis.

Nothing takes place over the weekend and I locked back up before being told to Monday morning…trying to be proactive. :-)
Last night my wife/keyholder gets a little playful and finds out I’m locked. This time she apparently wasn’t ready for me to be locked.
In bed she decides to “punish” me with some really effective tease and denial…biting and pinching my nipples and squeezing my balls.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Enjoyed some hottub time with my wife/keyholder last night. Cold beer and some making out.

In bed later, as we’re ready to turn off the lights and call it a day, my wife gets frisky and rolls over on top of me…squeezing and biting my nipples and kissing me…driving me crazy as the cage stifles my attempt at an erection. As she continues biting and pinching my nipples, she grabs and gives my balls a good squeeze…causing my hips to start thrusting…the frustration feeling was like a strong, building orgasm that just couldn’t happen!

After she gets me totally “going”, she stops, rolls back over and goes off to sleep.
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night in bed my wife/keyholder started teasing me with nipple pinching and biting…along with a few ball squeezes.
When I thought she as done as she rolled over/away from me, she rolls back to me with her key.
I quickly unlock and we do some making out. She gives my penis a few good smacks with her hand…nothing like when she uses a crop or paddle but still kind of effective!
It wasn’t long before she gets on top of me and we have some great sex!
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

We’ve been busy this week…no hottub time…no “play” time…
The cage has stifled a few attempts at an erection, sometimes they just happen lol
Quickly reminded that my wife/keyholder owns my penis, erections and orgasms.

This morning as we were waking up she asks if I would cuddle with her. Those times are way too few and far in between, so I surely jumped at the chance.
It wasn’t long before I feel the cage become snug. She must’ve noticed something…maybe in my breathing lol and she begins to get a little frisky. Biting and pinching my nipples and squeezing my balls.
Gets me very aroused and then stops…gets up out of bed and leaves the room to get her day started.

I lay there for a little longer to calm down and then get up to make her coffee.

Great start to the day. I hope I get the chance to serve her as much as possible today.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure