[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Hussman767
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Hussman767 »

What looked to be an uneventful evening turned out to be pretty exciting.
After no alone time in the hottub, my wife/keyholder and I lay in bed, on our phones unwinding from the day.
Not sure just how it started but she got a little frisky, squeezing my nipples and grabbing my cage/balls.
The next thing I knew she grabbed her vibe! But, instead of starting on herself, she holds it to my cage!
I don’t recall her doing that before. The vibrating sensation was awesome! Wondering if I was going to orgasm from it in my cage!

She stopped and turned her attention to herself! I held and caressed her as she gave herself a nice, big orgasm! So freaking hot!!!

She gave a little bit extra teasing and asked me “You still good with Locktober?”
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last night my wife/keyholder was soaking in the tub. She has me bring her a beer and then tells wants to read my journal (here in “The Journey”).
I go to this site and hand her my iPad.
She takes a while and reads my recent journal posts (it’s been a while since she has read any of them).

I hope I’ve been able to recall things that has happened properly and expressed my feelings the best I could. She seemed to like my posts.

Today, after getting dressed and ready to leave the house to do some shopping and later join me at an outdoor event, she showed me she had her key around her neck.
She doesn’t wear it often but I find it pretty hot when she does.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Great hottub time last night. I was allowed to massage her neck and back and a little “making out” was done.
As we were getting out, my wife/keyholder told me to go unlock she was going to need to use her penis tonight.
I run and unlock but as I was just “freed” she calls out “I retract my last statement!”
She comes in the bedroom and tells me “We’ve done so well for Locktober, let’s don’t ruin it now! Lock back up!”
Looks like I have (at least) another week to go!
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

A couple more days go by…
Didn’t feel well last night so no hottub nor any other fun. We’ve also had a lot going on (sick kid, hurt dog, busy, etc).
Feeling better today and “the feeling” is back for sure! Will sure try to at least give her a foot rub tonight as the need for physical contact is strong.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Really enjoyed our hottub time last night!
I was allowed to rub her feet and massage her back and “lower back”.
A little teasing took place with a little bit of kissing and biting.

She asked me (referring to Locktober I’m sure) “How many more days do you have being locked?”
I replied “well, that’s up to you Ma’am”.
She only response was a smile.

Woke up this morning with a very snug cage. Would love to be able to rub her feet some more or give her some more massaging. Maybe later when all this “work stuff” is over.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 »

My husband and I always have fun in a hot tub https://houseandbeyond.org/best-2-person-hot-tub/. He plays with my pussy and vibrators. I fully understand the commentators with discharged vibrators, but we constantly charge them so that this doesn't happen. My husband has already been locked up for 2 months.

Edited by Admin: Removed link to Amazon Affiliate fake review site.
Last edited by Cassy0110 on Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Last evening we went to a venue that normally uses metal detectors…
So I asked if I could change from my normal metal cage to the plastic one for the evening.
My wife/keyholder said it would be ok just to stay unlocked for the evening. Gave me a glimmer of hope for some fun later on.

When we get back home though, it wasn’t but a few minutes she tells me “It’s time for you to lock back up!”

I was allowed to spoon/cuddle with her some in bed though :-)
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Had a nice out of town/state trip for the weekend but came down with some stomach bug. Neither of us has felt very well.
Halloween was slow…very few trick-or-treaters.

No “end of Locktober” celebration or “ceremony” lol for sure.
My wife/keyholder has wore the key around her neck a good bit lately, which is pretty hot.

Not sure what her plans are but I’m sure I’ll be happy with whatever see chooses.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Unlocked. With Locktober behind us I’m not sure of her plans.
I’ll just have to wait and see.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Still unlocked. Felt really odd for a while and I still catch myself “checking” the (non-existent) cage lol
1 x
I serve at her pleasure